Resurrection

Princess Resurrection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He sprints towards the bus stop. He was out of breath since he wakes up late this morning. But he managed to brush his teeth and wore the same clothes as yesterday before rushing out from the mansion he has been living for the past few days.

By the time he reached there, there were already a group of people from various age occupied the bus station and there is no seat for him to sit. Some of them were casted him a glance. Acknowledging this, he stands while waiting for the bus.

“I wish I could sit right here right now.” He mumbled under his breath, trying to lower down the anger which started to rage.

 Not long after that, the bus has arrived and being a good person, he allowed the others to ride in first while he waits in a long queue. However, the bus was full when it comes to his turn. The conductor showed him a sympathy smile before closing the door and drove away.

He frowned while watching the bus disappeared from his sight. “. I’m going to be late if there is no another bus arrived.” He mumbled; not noticing a black Volvo car arrived behind him.

“Serve you right. What about another late night movie tonight?” A very familiar sarcasm startled him from behind.

He turned around; only to find his master or she likes to be addressed as Princess is staring at him like a disemboweled lamb.

“Get in and I’ll drop you off at the front gate.” His master said out of blue. He was taken aback with her presence but nonetheless, nodding without saying anything back. He admits it was his fault entirely.

He pulls the handle and sits in the front with Adele, a living robot who has ultimate strength.  This robot is not something you are likely want to mess with and he learned from his mistake.

The journey taken was silence on the way there and Luhan was itched to ask where she is going but swallowed his tongue from asking. He didn’t want to hear another sarcasm words. So, he throws a boring stare outside the window. He recalled his past when he used to be a human. He would be running his arse off and arrived at university entrance out of breath at a time like this.

Just then, they have arrived at his university and he pulled himself together as he walked out from the car; oblivious to people around him who is giving him mixture expression when seeing a beautiful girl at the back of car. He thanked his master for dropping him off with a little promise to head home earlier.

She didn’t said anything and gestured Adele to drove away. He watched the car until it lost from his sight.

‘Is she still mad at me?’ He said to himself; fixing the bag on his shoulder.

 

 

“Fuga…” Adele said something to her master.

They are currently at on top of the hill, not too far from the town. They were about to pick flowers for house decoration when a monster suddenly jumped out from nowhere. An enormous monster is looking at them with hungry look. The saliva is dripping at the end of his mouth, showing his sharp teeth and the claws at his hand are sharper like scissor. He had a green scale that covered every inch of his body. His eyes were red like blood and it seems much darker when he stares hard at her.

The Princess knows, one wrong move, the monster could kill her almost instantly. Instead of screaming or weeping like a weak girl, she holds a katana which is Japanese sword with ease. Neither of them makes any moves.

“Fuga.” Adele said while her hand is holding a large trunk of tree.

“I know, Adele. My warrior doesn’t come to my aid. Instead he attends his class like his regular days. Shouldn’t he realized he didn’t have to do that anymore? Don’t worry; I’ll kick his arse for not saving his master.” She gritted her teeth; watching the monster his lips. “Let’s kill this badass first!”

The monster lets out a loud groan; marching towards her with his claw and ready to tear her apart.

“Ready, Adele!” She said out loud; ready in her position and Adele replied with ‘Fuga’.

Adele swings the trunk causing the monster to fly a few feet far away but the monster getting up real quick. The attack makes it even more furious. Its dodged Adele attacks and lurched towards the Princess who is waiting for it to come towards her.

She strikes one blow on its right arm, separating it from its body. It’s grumbled even louder, leaving her to smirk as she watched the scene she causes. The blood is spluttering all over the place except her clothes.

Adele used her strength to hold down the monster by wrapping her tiny arm around its right feet. The monster looks down and tried to use its tail to throw her away when its realized she was heavy and blocking its way to harm the princess. So, he flicked his feet to throw her away. Adele was flown away a bit far from her original spot.

Then, he shifted his attention towards the princess who isn’t flinched. However, knowing her would cut his arm again, he changed his attack. He wrapped his tail around her leg and pulled hard so she falls on her back.

She was caught off-guard. The sword she was holding fell from her grasp.

He grinned inwardly seeing her priceless reaction.

“.” She cussed under her breath and reminds herself why she didn’t learn self-defense art before.

She was about to get up but at the same time the monster was trying to stomp on her. Her eyes went wide. However, before he gets to do it, someone was blocking his foot using his weak arm. The princess didn’t look surprised at all, seeing her warrior is receiving the attack.

Isn’t that what a warrior responsible is; protecting his master from any harm.

“I’m sorry, Princess for coming late to your aid.” Luhan panted heavily; receiving a heavy damage on his body. The blood is drenching his shirt but he couldn’t help but to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter