Holiday

Princess Resurrection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He lets out a heavy sigh as he bends down after placing a few luggages into the trunk. “My back…” He groans loudly.

Victoria who just passed by could only laughing at him. “Seriously, Luhan? What’s with those muscles of yours if you are already tired in lifting a few bags?”

Luhan glared at still laughing Victoria. “Well, thanks to you girls for packing - I don’t know - bricks inside your bag, I don’t think I could already experience backache in a very young age.”

Victoria was about to reply when someone cut her off first. She smirks when she saw the Princess crossed her arm, facing her servant with smug face.

Luhan gulped.

“Those, what you called ‘bricks’ are including yours, Luhan. We’re going for long holiday after battling with stupid, numerous monsters from everywhere sent by my siblings. I consider this is the right time after your exam, right?” The Princess said. She continued. “Besides, you’re too weak if you can’t handle this stuff.”

She is wearing straight cut jeans with long sleeved maroon shirt and she even tied her hair in high ponytail. She also wore her favorite shoes, red Converse.

He looks down at his shoes with despair look. “Yes, Princess. There is nothing else to pack, right?”

“I don’t think so. But you better make sure before we left. Adele, go help Luhan.” She instructed her robot before getting into the car.

 

 

Victoria is tapping her finger on the string wheel. They are currently stuck in traffic jam despite how early they out from the house in order to arrive to their destination on time. felt dry all of sudden.

She glanced outside only to meet with sunlight. ‘No wonder. It’s the beginning of summer. I can’t wait to tan myself.’

“Luhan, pass me the bottle, please. It’s getting hot in here. Are you feeling cool back there, Princess?” She glanced through rearview mirror; chuckles in between seeing the servant and the Princess sit next to each other.

“I’m feeling cool here.” She waits for Luhan to pass the bottle but he didn’t budge from his pose.

The Princess has to whack his head when he didn’t pass the water bottle to Victoria who is still waiting. “What are you thinking, fool? The driver is thirsty while you’re lost in your daydreaming.” Her tone sounds firm.

Luhan hurriedly searching his bag pack for water bottle before passes to Victoria with faint smile. “Sorry.”

 Victoria could only laugh. “It’s okay. What were you thinking back there, Luhan?”

“Oh, I just hoping this holiday go well. And – and we will have fun at the beach and sort of plan we made before.” He quickly changed the subject when he noticed the atmosphere changed gloomy.

The Princess who was staring outside the window didn’t say anything. Yet, she mumbled to herself. “We’ll see.” She said in soft voice.

 

 

After half and an hour, they are finally arrived at reserved resort near the beach. It was quiet and serene; the kind of atmosphere the Princess has been looking for after battling with blood thirsty monsters.

She took off her sunglasses and put on her head. Her expression maintained expressionless as she walked over the sand. She didn’t bother to see whatever her servants would do with the entire luggage they brought from the mansion.

She sat near the water, felt the cold against her feet. It was windy and sunny but she doesn’t mind getting tanned from it.

How long has it been when she got time to hang out like this with her siblings? Before the battle between her siblings for King’s seat. Since their father died, everyone has changed into blood thirsty men and would do anything to sit on that seat even they have to kill each other.

“Fuga.”

She immediately pulled back into reality. She turned around; seeing her robot holding a tray of glass of lemonade. She grabs the glass and thanking her in between. She quenched her dry throat with cold lemonade in a few sips.

“Who made this?” She asked out of blue; knowing her robot won’t go anywhere until she finished her drink.

“Fuga.”

The Princess’s face was full of surprised. “Luhan? When?”

“Fuga.”

“I forgot. I never went to the kitchen before or other side of mansion. He does have his best qualities other than flirting and being weak.” She murmured as she drinks the last sip of her lemonade before giving it to Adele. “Thanks.”

“Fuga.”

 

Luhan who helped Victoria in making lunch was taken aback with loud tap on his shoulder. He grunted when he saw Victoria hold back her laughter with Adele with basket full with seashell.

“Stop doing that. What are you going to do with seashell, Adele?”

“Fuga.”

“Collection? I don’t know you collected this kind of thing.”

“Fuga.”

“Used to be?”

“Fuga.”

Luhan rubbed his back of head with embarrassing smile. “If I asked Princess, she might whack me again on the head for asking nonsense question. Where is she by the way?”

“Fuga.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter