1st day as his Girlfriend ^_^

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZATs0nrRn4k

 ~~~ POV

You're my hunny bun ~

Sugar pun ~ Humpie Yumpie Yumkin ~

You're my sweetie pie ~

My alarm went off.

"Argh ! Another day at school ! " I complained as a I get out of bed,unwillingly.

From: Myungsoo (Sugar Pie~)

Yeobo !!!! Look outside your window now !!

Confused,I looked outside my window and saw Myungsoo outside leaning against his car so casually.

He looked up and gave a smirk at me. Then I realized that I was wearing an oversized t-shirt with super short shorts. It looks like I wasn't wearing any shorts at all.

I looked a Myungsoo and he eyeing up and down my body. I quickly gave him a scowl. He gave an innocent look followed by a peverted smile. I closed my curtains and quickly got ready for school.

I rushed down and grabbed a sandwhich that my mum made and dashed right out of the door until I bumped into Myungsoo !

"Morning sleepyhead ! How was your sleep ?" Myungsoo said hugging me into his embrace.

I just nodded my head slightly and said " I'm still sleepy ", cuddling into his chest close enough to hear his heartbeat.

Little did I know that my mum was watching us through the kitchen.

I wiggled out of Myungsoo's embrace and straightened myself up. I gave an intense stare to my mum and she quickly did the own bussines pretending she didn't see anything.

Myungsoo gave me a quizzical look and dragged my into his car.

 porsche-design-edition-21.jpg

He started the engine and we took off to school.

We entered the school with our fingers intertwined with each other. Girls gave me killer death glares as we entered the hallway. Myungsoo just gave me an encouraging smile and slid his hand around my waist. I got an electric shot at his touch. Suddenly we bumped into HOYA.

(A/N: Jeng jeng jeng ~~~ !! Hoya is back ! OMO ! ><)

~----------------------------------------------------~

HAHAH ! SUSPENSE ~ Don't worry ! I'll update the other chapter tonight !

KEKEKEKE ~

Wait for it !

Don't unsubscribe ! Or you'll DIE !

MUAHAHAHHA ! >< XD