Interruption

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w2sUXQ3ntA

"YAH ! KIM MYUNGSOO ! WHAT THE HELL ARE DOING ?!" Sungyeol shouted at us.

Both me and L were taken aback by Sungyeol's sudden appearance and quickly pulled away from each other. Both of us straightened up. I was leaning against the tree looking around bewildered. Eunjung and Sungyeol walk up to us and pulled us away form each other.

Eunjung POV

"YAH ! Why the hell were you KISSING L ?!" I shouted at ~~~.

"No no no no no... I'M the one that should be asking you ! DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR ITY ?!" ~~~ shouted at me.

"That's none of your business." I said to ~~~.

"I saw you first  ! So YOU answer me FIRST !"

"I'll tell you later but NOW YOU have to answer MY question."

"What were you doing with L?"

"..............."

"OK ! FINE ! Let's say both of us spill everything right here right now once and for all."

"Okay ! But starting from you."

"I didn't lose my ity at all. >< Me and Sungyeol were just walking around talking about our relationship and planning for the future. You know... marriage,babies etc... "

"Seriously ?! Marriage ?! That's like soooo not for me at all."

"Okay. Enough of me ! Now you explain to me !"

"Well,......." ~~~~ explained to me everything and I realized one thing was missing from her explaination.

Okay.. Let her be. Let's see who she chooses. Hoya or L...?

But she doesn't even know that HOYA is her secret admirer.

Sungyeol POV

"YAH L. What were you doing to ~~~ ?! You know Hoya likes her !"

L shot me an innocent look and calmly replied "We were making out. Why?"

"YAH ! NEON MICHIGAESEO ?!"

"What ?!!!! I like her too and YOU know that too ! And c'mon. Hoya's too slow. I mean seriously ! He went out together with ~~~ but still no progress ! "

"..........Uhhh............." I was speechless.

L was right. Hoya did take things too slow with ~~~.

But does L really love ~~~ ?

Narrator POV

L was making his way to ~~~~ but Sungyeol pulled hum back.

"What do you wanna ask now?"

"Uhhh.. Do you love ~~~ , L ?"

"Of course ! I love her since the day I laid my eyes on her ! I mean she's perfect ! I can't even stop thinkng about her ! Not even a second ! Even when I sleep I dream about her !"

"Okay... Just making sure. I don't wanna see ~~~ cry because of you. And I'm warning you. You make cry once and you'll get it from me ! Even if you're my best friend !"

"I promise you that I won't make her cry. " L said looking at Sungyeol with sincere eyes.

L and Sungyeol were making their way back to the party when L spotted ~~~ with Eunjung hand-in-hand walking towards their direction.

"~~~~-ah !!! " L shouted ~~~'s name.

~~~~ looked up and saw L and Sungyeol .

Eunjung then parted from ~~~~'s hand and ran towards Sungyeol.

Sungyeol caught her in open arms and hugged her while spinning her around.

~~~ and L look at each other awkawrdly and gave a slight chuckle.

L took ~~~~'s hand and interlaced it with his.

~~~~ blushed when he did this.

Eunjung and Sungyeol looked at the other 2 lovebirds. They looked at each other and said in unison " They're gonna last a looonggg time together"

The four of you then made your way back to the party and enjoyed yourselves the whole night.

~---------------------------------------------------~

I updated ! :D

Sooo YEAH ! You're together with L now ! <3

But what will Hoya's reaction be when he gets to know that you're already taken and esp. by his friend ?

COMMENTS AND SUBBIES ARE LOVED  !!!!!! <3

SILENT READERS ARE PROHIBITED ! >:)

Kya kya kya ! ^_^