Party part 1

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skZxb5sBoiU&ob=av2e

~~~ POV

"I'm inviting all of you to my sweet 16 birthday party this Saturday. The party starts at 5 pm. We're gonna party all night long!!!" Shouted the queenka.

You and Eunjung overheard the whole thing and looked at each other as though we are thinking the same thing. You saw Sungyeol and Hoya walking towards you and Eunjung...  Sungyeol took Eunjung towards a corridor, hand in hand with her. You were stuck with Hoya. Again.

"~~~, you wanna go sit with the rest of the Infinite members?"

"Sure. "

We walked together towards Infinte's table. Just when we were about to reach, Sunggyu rushed up to me and hugged me so tightly until I couldn't breath.

"Su... Sung... Gyu... Can't... Breath..."

Sunggyu then realised that he was hugging me too tightly and let go. He pulled me away from Hoya and made me sit beside him at the table. And I was sandwiched between L and Sunggyu.

"So you going to the birthday party?" Sunggyu asked me.

"Of course!" I said with entusiansm. "Me and Eunjung are going together."

"We're going too ! I guess we're gonna see each other at the party this saturday." Sunggyu said.

I just smiled cheeckily. I look over at L and he was spacing out in his own world AGAIN. I wonder what he's thinking about.

"You going to the party?" I asked looking at L.

"Yeah"he replied without even looking at me.

Chet ! I asked nicely and you didn't even give a damn.

Eunjung and Sungyeol then approached us with smiling faces and their fingers interlocked with each other.

"YAH ! Lee Sungyeol ! Lee Eungjung ! Why are the both of you holding hands ?!" I exclaimed.

"Isn't it obvious enough?"Sungyeol grinned cheekily.

"Uhm... Not obvious enough? Yah, ~~~ Are you BLIND???"

"Maybe I am blind. I still can't figure out what's with you two. And As you know, I'm oblivious to my surroundings even if its obvious enough. " I looked at Eunjung then at Sungyeol. I looked down at their interlocked hands and back at their faces.

"Bwoya? What's with you guys??? Tell me!!! "

"We're together, of course!!! How can you be so naive?"Eunjung said, rolling her eyes.

"Oh..." I gave myself a mental smack on the forehead.

"Does that mean I'm going home Alone after the party? Are you abandoning me for Sungyeol??? Your best friend or your Boyfriend that you had for ... Let's see.. 5 minuted ago?!?! " I said.

"Uhm... Of course Both of you! I love both of you equally... It's not that I'm a lesbian with you ~~~ But I love you as my dongsaeng... Please don't misunderstand. I need a boy in my life too... If I don't, how am I supposed to grow up without regrets? Okay? "Eunjung said with the most aegyo-tic voice.

She knows that if she uses aegyo on me, I can't help but to give in. She's a smart one.

"Fine! But don't EVER bring him over for a sleepover. Especially when you're gonna share the same room... You might never know what would happen and I might be having trouble sleeping with you guys making noise in the other room."Ï said looking at Eunjung with my killer stare.

"Chet! We won't do anything..." Eunjung said, not making eye contact with me.

-At the party- ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ZMADNFJ5Y

Eunjung wore this:

5904195701p?src=http%3A%2F%2Fnarhari.in% 

And I wore this:

Romatic-Sweet-Tiers-Dress-Blouse-Royal-B 

We walked towards the beach. Almost the whole studentbody was there. We couldn't see Infinite at all but we soon saw 7 hot figures walking towards us.