Double Date :D CONTINUE ......

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToQ1PX4dT50

~~~~ POV

"Okay... What now ?" I asked.

"I KNOW ! The River of Love !" Eunjung screamed.

That girl ... Aigoo ~~~ -.- I bet she's planning and hoping for Sungyeol to kiss her.

"Fine. You go on first. We meaning me and Hoya would be right behind you. "

Eunjung ran to the River of Love,pulling Sungyeol behind her. I laughed at her childishness.

Me and Hoya were giggling together behind them looking at the two love birds.

"Don't you think that Eunjung and Sungyeol look cute together ?" Hoya asked me suddenly.

"Yeah. They're both childish and outgoing. They suite each other really well." I replied.

"WAIT ! You know that Eunjung likes Sungyeol ?!" I exclaimed.

"Duh... >< Sungyeol likes her too. That's really obvious you know. Wait. Don't tell me you didn't realize that Sungyeol likes Eunjung? He's been smiling like an idiot since he saw Eunjung when you guys arrived." Hoya explained.

"Ohh... Haha*awkward* Maybe I was oblivious to it huh.." I said awkwardly.

"Haha. That's cute of you." He said while pinching my cheeks.

"Well,let's get on the ride. Maybe something might happen inside." Hoya said whispering in my ear.

"Hmmm... Okay." I said awkwardly.

So we went inside the boat and it started to move. The atmosphere was romantic with roses,cupids and pink lightings all over the place. I felt as if I was dating Hoya.

Wait ~~~! Snap out of it ! You're not in love for god's sake !

Then half way through the journey,I was engulfed by darkness. Suddenly,we entered the hall of kisses. It was a part of the ride. All couples on the rides have to kiss in order to finish the ride.

I swallowed my saliva and looked at Hoya. I leaned in to his face and whispered "What are we supposed to do now?"

Hoya replied by leaning even closer to my face and whispered "Just follow my plan"

And so I did. He asked me to close my eyes. I peaked and saw Hoya kissing my cheek but blocking the view of other people to make it seem like we're kissing. The boat started to move again and the ride ended. We exited the place and saw Sungyeol and Eunjung waiting for us. But the surprising thing was that we didn't JUST saw them waiting but kissing too.

"YAAA ! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" Me and Hoya shouted while walking our way to their direction. They quickly pulled out from each others' embrace. They looked away awkwardly and pretended that nothing happened.

"Umm... Then.... let's go t-to the Haun-Haunted Hou-Hous-House n-now..." Sungyeol strutted.

I giggled to myself looking at his awkwardness. Hoya just shook his head in disbelief. Eunjung was just spacing out.

And so we entered the Haunted House and eerie sounds were heard everywhere. I then found myself hanging onto Hoya's arm again and this time really tightly. A ghost suddenly came out from nowhere and I screamed while hugging on Hoya's waist now. Eunjung and Sungyeol was hugging each other troughout the whole thing. Hoya was hugging my waist to alarm me that he was right beside me so there is nothing that I should be scared off. Once the whole thing ended,we exited but I was still hugging Hoya. Eunjung gave me a weird look and I got back to my senses and I straightened myself up. Hoya coughed uncomfortably and I looked away not making eye contact with anybody.

Sungyeol POV

I saw Hoya and ~~~ looking at each other awkwardly. Hoya likes ~~~ huh ? Okay.

Since me and Eunjung had settled down,I'm gonna help Hoya now to get his girl.

"Okay guys ! Let's go on the ferris wheel before we head home !" I exclaimed.

And so yeah. Me and Eunjung in one cabin while  ~~~ and Hoya in another.

"Babe,let's check on Hoya and ~~~" I whispered to Eunjung.

"Okay oppa." She said,smiling.

"Babe,don't you think that ~~~ and Hoya would make a great couple?"

"Umm....Yeahh... They do..." Eunjung said not making eye contact with me.

Something must be amiss. Could it be that ~~~ likes someone else ?

Well, ALL THE WAY HOYA ! I thought to myself. I hope ~~~ will fall for Hoya after tonight.

~~~ POV

It was really awkward in the cabin alone with Hoya. We tried not to make any eye contact with each other.

-5 Minutes later-

Hoya finally spoke up.

"So I heard you got a secret admirer ?"

"Umm... Yeah. How did you know? I only told Eunjung."

"Uhhh... Gossip? "

"So... You think the other two are together ?"

"Obviously ! I'm so gonna congragulate them when we get off the ride. Can't you see that they can't keep their hands or EVEN lips off each other ?"

"Oh yeah ! Guess I'm just too naive to my surroundings... Haha.. " I rubbed the back of my neck.

*YAWN*

"Hey,you're sleepy ?" Hoya looked at me with his angelic eyes.

"What? Huh? No..." I tried not to look into his eyes.

He then pushed my head onto his shoulder and hummed a lullaby.

My eyelids became heavier by the second and I was soon asleep on his shoulder. What I didn't realize when I was sleeping was that I was cuddling into his neck and hugging his arm like a little baby.

Hoya POV

She looks like a little angel when she's asleep. How I wish,I could kiss those pink,rosy,soft lips of hers.

And in a matter of seconds,the ferris wheel stopped. The ride has ended.

I shook ~~~ slowly and she woke up.

"It ended already?" She said with a innocent expression.

"Yeah.. C'mon get on my back. I'll carry you to the entrance. You can sleep on my back when I'm walking kay?"

"Um.... It's okay. I'm really heavy. I don't wanna break your back" She replied looking at her shoes.

She's sooo innocent. That's why I love her.

Then we reached the entrance. Eunjung and Sungyeol was waiting for us.

So we said our goodbyes and walked our own way. Eunjung with ~~~ and me with Sungyeol.

I glanced back at ~~~ and she was talking so animatedly to Eunjung and soon, they vanished from sight.

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

So Guys !!!! I'm backkk !!!

SO SORRY I DIDN'T UPDATE MUCH!!!!

So how was the fanfic so far ? Is it okay ? I hope so ! :D

CREDIT : MY FRIEND RINA :D

COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBERS ARE LOVED !!!! <3