Confession ~ :O

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxEHs2qZJao

Sunggyu POV

"Myungsoo,what did you do ?" I looked at Myungsoo straight in the eye.

Myungsoo looked down not making eye contact with me.

He glanced at ~~~ as if he wants to get permission to tell us the truth.

~~~ looked up and said "Oppas... Eunjung... Nan cincha mianhae...."

"Why are you apologising ~~~?" I said not getting what she was trying to say.

~~~ POV

WHY THE HELL IS SUNGGYU OPPA ASKING SO MUCH QUESTIONS?!!!! DOES HE STILL NOT GET IT?!!!!!! ARGHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sungyeol oppa then suddenly shrieked "OOOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Bwoh? Your scream's irritating. >_< If you get it,then shut up." Myungsoo threatened.

"Ayeee.... Don't be shy bestie!" Sungyeol said.

Woohyun and the rest were still staring at Myungsoo.

I couldn't stand the awkwardness and said "That friend of yours couldn't control his hormones and ed me! Happy?!"

The whole of Infinite stared at me and said "OHHH"

Until suddenly Woohyun jumped out of the chair and shacked my body like hell saying "NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LOSE IT TO MEEE!!!!! I'M 100% SURE HE'S BAD IN BED! NEGATIVELY BADDD!!!!!!"

Myungsoo then replied "Even if I was not good,she wouldn't have been screaming my name all night long bastard... -.-"

I shot my hand up towards his stupid mouth and shot the rest of them an apologetic look.

Sunggyu then said " Kwenchana! I know Myungsoo did that because he loves you."

I then noticed Eunjung had no reaction at all.

Eunjung then shot a glance at Sungyeol until Sungyeol said "We TOO have a confession to make!!!"

That's when it hit me.

I jumped out of my chair and said "Eunjung !!! NOOO !!!"

"Oh yes she did! We lost it too!" Sungyeol said it proudly.

Eunjung was red as a tomato from embarrasment

"Aish... I should get a girlfriend soon..." Sunggyu said sighing.

Hais... This is my life... :)

-~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~-

Heyy Guyss ! Okay. So frist things first. I AM SOOO SORRYY FOR NOT UPDATING!!!!

Common Test started yesterday and I need to study! I took out my revision time to update !!

I hope this is okay!

Till I update again ! :D <3