Finally knowing

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGKgByLRUnY

Narrator's POV

~~~ and L walked towards the Infinite and Eunjung's table hand in hand. But Hoya was nowhere to be seen. I felt 6 pairs of eyes looking at mine's and L's interlocked hands.

"Are you guys dating ? If not,that's a relief cause only ~~~ can be with me." Woohyun said with much confidence.

L glared at Woohyun and gave him a WTF-look?! . Woohyun glared at him back but this time reality hit him. He glanced at your hands again and gave you a "are-you-serious?" look .

Woohyun suddenly jumped out of his chair and shouted " No way I'm letting you date MY ~~~~......." so loudly that all eyes were on him. He blushed at the situation and sat down quietly seigning innocent. You and L were shooking your heads at Woohyun.

"So you guys are really dating?" Sunngyu voiced out so suddenly. L just turned his body to me and crashed his lips on to yours. You just stayed there unable to do anything just before L got the chance to sneak his tongue into my mouth. I squeled at the sudden skinship when Sunggyu pulled the both of you apart and pulled you into his embrace.

"Hey ! We were just getting started ! And even ~~~ was enjoying it !" L said,pouting.

"Well ! I didn't expect you to react like THAT ! I was just expecting a normal 'yes'. And by the way , I didn't think ~~~ was even reacting when you did that ! Right,~~~ ?"

"......" You were still in shock from what L just did.

"~~~ ??? You there ??" Sunggyu said waving his hand in front of your face.

"....." You were still unable to sense it.

"~~~~ !!!!! " Sunggyu shouted.

"HUH ?! WHAT ? HOW ? WHEN ? WHERE ?" I shouted out of shock after realizing what happened.

"Nothing.. I was saying your name but you were just day dreaming. So I shouted your name." Sunggyu said rubbing the back of his neck.

"I bet she was day dreaming about me kissing her..." L mummered.

"Yah ! I heard that ! And ~~~ was NOT day dreaming about kissing you ! Right,~~~ ?" Sunggyu said after hitting L head.

"Huh ? Oh ... Yeah ... " I managed to let it out of my mouth.

"Noona !!! Andwe !! You cannot date this guy ! He's like ...... EEEEEWWWWW !!!! " Sungjong said while pointing at L.

"Kyah ! Maknae ! I AM NOT 'EEWWW'. I am just ~~~'s new HOT and PERFECT BOYFRIEND" L said emphasizing on the words 'perfect boyfriend'.

"Yeah yeah whatever... I don't care what you say,hyung. I'm still gonna be noona's boy ! Too bad ! Right noona ?" Sungjong said hugging you.

"Whatever. I know ~~~ is never gonna fall for you cause her heart's only for me. Right ~~~ ?" L asked me.

"DUH ... " I gave L an what-do-you-expect-my-answer-would-be-idiot-look.

The rest of the members just laughed at the free show you gave them.

The rest of break time you all just had fun and went back to your classes with smiles plastered all over your faces.

But what you didn't know is that deep down in all of Infinites' heart,they all have a spot of pity towards Hoya.

~-----------------------------------------------------------------------~

I'm back peeps !!!!

SOOOO ?? How was it ?

L was cheesy right ?!

But really Infinite pities Hoya... :'(

Am I being too mean to Hoya ?

Well, DON'T WORRY ! You'll have more sweet scenes with Hoya soon in the future !

HAHAHA ! :D

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I ship MyungYeol <3

KKEKEKEE !!!!! GIFS FOR MY LOVELY SUBBIES !!!! <3

ILOVEYAGUYS !!!!!

ANDD !!!

KIM MYUNGSOO <33