Heartbreak

Why Did I Even Meet You ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kILtY_-0fIs

Hoya POV

Why are they holding hands ? Why is L holding ~~~~'s waist so lovingly ?

I thought L knew that I love ~~~ ? Why is he acting like this ?

Questions went trought my mind as I walked along the hallway until I bumped into ~~~ and L.

~~~ looked up and gave a weak smile to me.

"Oh ! Hoya ! Me and ~~~ have something to tell you and the others at lunch but since you're here,we'll just tell you anyway. We're officially going out," L said with a big rare smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah. We are :D" ~~~ gave a shy reply.

"Well then,that's good for the both of you. I wish you guys last long. But,I'm warning you L ! You make her cry ONCE only and you'll get the hell out of me ! " I said glaring at L.

"Why do you guys don't trust me ?! Sungyeol said that to me yesterday ! C'mon ! I love her and I will NEVER leave her side !" L said with confidence.

I saw ~~~ blush when L said that. My heart began to break into a million pieces.

"Well,me and ~~~ have to get to class now ! See ya at lunch Hoya ! " L said dragging ~~~ with him. ~~~ just smiled at me for one last time before L dragged her.

I made my way to my class and sat down at my seat. I didn't feel like studying at all.

I felt like dying when I heard those words from L. Class started but I didn't feel well. I excused myself to the toilet and I cried my eyes out after locking the toilet.

I clenched my heart and thoughts went through my mind.

Why is it so painful ?

Why do I fell like dying ?

Why does loving a person hurt so much ?

Why must it be L, ~~~ ?

Why can't it be me ?

Why can't I be the only one ?

I looked at myself after washing my face and saw that my eyes were swollen and super red.

Wow.. I must have cried so much that my eyes are like this now... What have you done to me ~~~ ?

I exited the toilet and made my way back to class. I didn't pay attention at all and my mind was thinking of ~~~ only throughout the whole period.

If ~~~ is happy , I'm happy. But if L makes her cry, I swear I'm gonna beat the hell outta him.

Just like our first date,I'll protect you no matter what situation or what status I'm in.

I'm gonna be right by your side in the bad and good times.

I will love you until I die, Kim ~~~~.

~---------------------------------------------------------------~

Alright peeps !!! Double update !

Awww !!!! I feel bad for Hoya !!!! ><

Well at least ~~~~ is happy with L !!!!

Until next time ~!!!! KEKEKKEKEKE <3

ILOVEYAGUYS ! <33333

COMMENTS AND SUBCRIBTIONS ARE LOVED !!!!! <3333333

 

 

HAHAHAHA !!!!! Bonus for you !

L for you !!!! <3

ILOVEHIM !!!!!

AHHHHH !!!!!!!! <33333