C h a p t e r 4: Too Fast?

With A Simple Wish In One Night

C h a p t e r 4:

 

Choi MinHo On A Date With His Girlfriend?

 

It was only less than 24 hours until the rumor came out from the fans.  MinHo read the article.

 

It seems that Choi MinHo has a secret girl.  Pictures were taken just last night in a restaurant and them in the park.  Fans saw the girl holding his hand that made SHINee’s Choi MinHo smile.  Are they lovers?  Childhood friends?  What do you think?

 

MinHo felt anxious.  What did the fans thinks of it?  He hoped that things are good.  He wanted MiYoung to be safe.

 

-Aw so cute!!!

 

-Our MinHo smiles brighter and cuter with her!

 

-Ew!  She’s looking for attention!  She must be using him!

 

-MinHo oppa and the girl look cute together!

 

-She has good style.  MinHo oppa must like that.

 

-Hate her already >.

 

-She stole my man!!! It’s obvious that she wants attention!

 

-Ugh! She’s a fake!

 

-Seducer!

 

-Ah!  Mystery Girl!  If you see this, don’t be upset!  They’re just jealous!  You and MinHo are so cute!  I’ll totally support!

 

MinHo smiled at that comment.  He frowned and worried about MiYoung from every negative comment.  He doesn’t know how well she can take criticism.  It was only 7:30 in the morning.  He quickly grabbed his cell phone and called her.  He hoped that he didn’t wake her up.

 

                “Yobesayo?” he heard her answer.

 

                “MiYoung.  D-Did I wake you?” he asked.  He can see a smile on her face right now.

 

                “Anio.  I woke up half an hour ago,” she answered.

 

                “Oh.”  That was his only response.  He wondered how he can bring the topic up casually.

 

                “I saw the news and read the article about us,” she confessed.  His eyes widened.  “I’m fine with it.”

 

                “A-Are you sure?  Please, don’t lie.  I don’t want you to suffer,” MinHo said.  She softly chuckled.

 

                “I’ll be fine.  I’ve been through worst anyways,” she replied.  ‘Worse?’ he thought to himself.  “Oppa, is it okay if we talk a little later?  I want to finish my projects so I get a lot of free time for the week.”

 

                “You called me oppa,” he said happily.  MiYoung blushed and let out a small laugh.

 

                “Is it okay if I call you oppa?” she asked curiously.

 

                “Of course.  Okay, I’ll call you back later.  I hear Key nagging everyone to get ready so I’ll call after practice or during break,” MinHo said.

 

                “Okay.  Bye.”

 

                “Bye.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The guys walked inside the SM building.  They saw LSM standing there, waiting for them.  They bowed to him and he walked to MinHo.

 

                “Are you really dating that girl?” he asked.  MinHo hesitated, not sure on what to answer, but he couldn’t lie.

 

                “It was our first date.  I wanted to have a date with her, so…we did,” he answered.  He only nodded.

 

                “Okay, well because Key is with JiSoo I can’t pull you two away either.  We’ll just see how things go.  It’s okay if you keep seeing her or anything.  I just want to let you know is to be careful and watch out for her, araso?” he informed.

 

                “I planned to.”  LSM smiled.

 

                “Good.  Now go on and practice.”

 

                “Deh.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The SHINee members find practice like a breeze.  For MinHo, it felt like it took forever.  Once it was over, he immediately reached for his phone to call MiYoung.

 

                “Yobesayo?” she answered.  MinHo smiled.

 

                “MiYoung~ah,” he replied.  He can see her smiling right now.

 

                “Oppa, how’s practice?” she asked while finishing her outline.

 

                “We just finished.  How are your projects?” he asked back.

 

                “Finished.  I’m writing my outline for homework that I just got an email on.  It’s due tonight at 8 so I have to type it after I finish writing it.  The teachers are going to need to know that we actually did it,” MiYoung answered.

 

                “Can I help you?”

 

                “Anio.  I’m not letting you do my homework.”  She could see him pouting.

 

                “But it’s helping.  I mean, c’mon, you did your homework; all you’ll need to do is type on what you finished.  You basically finished your homework once you finish writing not typing.”  He smirked when he heard her sigh in defeat.

 

                “Anio.  It’ll be fast.  Maybe an hour or less and I’ll finish,” she said.  “It’s only 3PM anyway.  I can finish it fast.”  MinHo smiled.

 

                “If I promise not to bug you, will you go on a date with me tonight then?”  She froze for a bit.  After that article, she was shock that MinHo would still ask her out.  ‘But, he did want to go on a second date.  I do too,’ she thought.

 

                “What time?” she asked which made MinHo smile.

 

                “7PM.  Give me your address and I’ll pick you up,” he informed.  MiYoung gave his address.

 

                “What are we going to do?” she asked.  MinHo smiled.

 

                “Surprise.  Wear something comfortable.  Bye.”  He quickly hung before she can ask another question.  MiYoung pouted but then quickly went back to her homework.  MinHo put his phone in his pocket and turned around to see the members behind him.  “Whoa.”

 

                “So, what are you two going to do?” Key asked with a smirk.  MinHo chuckled.

 

                “Surprise,” he replied.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

MiYoung put on a plain, black, long-sleeve shirt and light-washed flare jeans.  The doorbell rang.  She ran to the door and smiled.

 

                “Oppa,” she said happily.  MinHo smiled.

 

                “Ready?” he asked.  MiYoung nodded and closed and locked the door behind her.  MinHo held her hand.  “We’re going to the beach.”

 

                “In the winter?” she asked surprisingly.

 

                “Don’t worry.  I didn’t bring this bag for nothing,” MinHo said and pointed at his bag.  She looked at and laughed.

 

MinHo and MiYoung took a bus to their destination.  It took about 2 hours to arrive at the beach.  When they got off, MiYoung hugged herself warm.  MinHo took off his jacket and put it around her.  He still had a sweatshirt on.  She looked at him in surprise.

 

                “Oppa, I’ll be okay, I promise,” she said as she was about to take the jacket off.  MinHo held her hand to stop her.

 

                “It’s okay.  We’re close, so I’ll be warm too when we get the blanket out,” he said softly.  MiYoung nodded and smiled and they continued to walk.  “So, um…I’m sorry.”

 

                “For what?” she asked confusingly.

 

                “The scandal.  I mean…”

 

                “It’s okay.  I don’t mind though.  I really don’t care what others are going to think.”

MinHo looked at her.  He really likes it that she’s handling it as if it’s nothing so far.  He smiled.  ‘She sure is something.’  When they arrived, MinHo took his bag off.  He took out two blankets: one as a mat and the other to keep them warm.  They sat down and MinHo wrapped the blanket around them.

 

                “Okay, now look at the sky,” MinHo said.  MiYoung did and was confused.

 

                “So, is something supposed to come out of nowhere?” she asked.  MinHo only chuckled.

 

                “You wanted to see many stars right?”  MiYoung gasped softly and smiled widely.  ‘He remembered.’  She heard him chuckle.  “You like it?”

 

                “Oppa, I love it.  Thank you,” she said sincerely.  She felt so happy.

 

                “As long if it makes you smile, I’ll do anything.”

 

Choi MinHo At The Beach?

 

Fans are starting to conclude that SHINee’s rapper, Choi MinHo, is indeed seeing someone.  It’s being questioned whether if they’re an official couple or not.  Many of our SHINee fans are hoping that they’re not official, but this picture of him hugging her warm in a blanket sure is saddening them.

 

MiYoung’s eyes widened.  Of course, she didn’t mind, but having them in her business and MinHo’s was a little irritating.  ‘So, this is what stars go through.  Especially Se7en and HanByul.’  It’s been about a week and this article was put up.  She hasn’t seen MinHo in a week due to his busy schedule, but she felt content when he text a simple hi and don’t overwork yourself.  She would say the same to him.  She opened her textbook again, continuing on her homework that was assigned just this morning.  She wanted to get it done before heading out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

                “MinHo, in just a couple more hours, you’ll be able to see MiYoung.  Now stop looking all jittery,” Key said.  He shook his head.  “I’m not even this crazy when I have to wait for JiSoo.”

 

                “Well…I don’t know.  I just-I just miss her,” MinHo confessed.

 

                “Awww!!!!” the guys awed.  MinHo just stuck his tongue out at them.

 

                “You know…netizens don’t like the fact with you and MiYoung,” JongHyun said.  He read the beach article before practice with MinHo.  MinHo sighed.

 

                “I know, but MiYoung doesn’t really mind.”  He looked at them as they waited for him to continue.  “She told me that she’s been through worst.  Key hyung, has JiSoo told you anything about MiYoung?”  Key shook his head.

 

                “JiSoo doesn’t give out specific personal information about MiYoung,” Key answered.  He sighed.  “Why do you ask?”

 

                “She told that she’s been through worst.  I’m really curious on what.”  Onew put his hand on his shoulder.

 

                “Hyung, don’t force her to tell you,” TaeMin said.  MinHo chuckled and nodded.

 

                “C’mon, let’s get back to practicing,” Onew said and stood up.  They all nodded and danced away.

 

Once they finished, the guys headed back to their dorm.  MinHo took a shower before leaving the dorm to go out.

 

                “Going to MiYoung’s?” Key asked.

 

                “Yeah,” MinHo nodded while putting on his jacket.

 

                “Try to bring her here again tonight.  I asked JiSoo if she wanted to have a sleepover again.  The guys agree to it and she does.  I guess MiYoung wouldn’t mind too,” Key informed.

 

                “Okay, I’ll tell her,” MinHo said.

 

                “Cool.  Have fun.”

MinHo nodded and left.  He put up his hood to keep himself warm and buried his hands into his pocket.  Passing a store, the door opened, making him step back in surprise.

 

                “Mianhe,” he heard a voice say.  He only nodded, but then something hit him.

 

                “MiYoung?” he questioned.  The girl turned around and indeed, it was.  MinHo smiled and hugged her.  It was the first time that he did that to her and it shocked her, but she hugged him back.  MinHo pulled away, yet still held the top of her arms.  “What are you doing there?”

 

                “Guitar practice.  See?” she answered and pointed to her guitar case.  MinHo smiled.

 

                “Wow,” he replied.  MiYoung softly laughed.  “Oh, um…JiSoo and the guys want another sleepover.  You wanna join?”

 

                “Okay.  I’ll just get my things later then,” she answered.  MinHo smiled and let go of her and they started to walk side by side.  “So, what brings you out?  Did you just finish practice?”

 

                “Yeah.  I was going to surprise you and visit you,” MinHo shyly answered.  MiYoung blushed and looked up at him.

 

                “I’m hungry,” she blurted out.  MinHo chuckled.

 

                “What do you want to eat?” he asked.

 

                “What do you want to eat?” she asked back.  MinHo laughed.  He looked up and saw Royal Café.

 

                “Let’s eat there.”  She looked up and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The two just decided to walk around after they ate.  MinHo wanted her to play the guitar.

 

                “Play me a song in the guitar,” MinHo requested.

 

                “Why?  I ,” she said as she pouted.

 

                “Please.  You played guitar for a year!  I don’t think you’ll ,” MinHo informed. 

 

She sighed in defeat.  MinHo smiled and held her hand as he quickly dragged her to the park so that she could play comfortably.  They sat down and MiYoung took out her guitar.  She started to play Gray Noise from A Millionaire’s First Love and unconsciously sang a bit too.  MinHo was really into her playing and singing.  ‘This girl never fails to surprise me,’ he thought and smiled.  She stopped playing and looked up at him.  When she did, they’re faces were just a couple of inches apart.

 

                “H-How did I do?” she asked softly, feeling nervous, shy, and embarrassed at the same time.  MinHo leaned in a bit closer.  His eyes were just so captivating that she couldn’t turn away even when she really wanted to, to hide her crimson red face.

 

                “The best I ever heard,” he softly answered back.  He was in a debate to lean closer or to just pull away.  They only been on two dates and with those two dates, he felt as if he knew her already but because of two dates, he didn’t want move too fast.  “Am I going too fast?”  MiYoung quietly gulped.

 

                “A-Anio,” she answered.  MinHo smiled.

 

                “Good,” he said and gave her a soft peck on the lips before pulling away. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the wait ^^ I don't really update when I have school because of school work and I tend to sleep for the rest of the day and do homework at night xD! I think I'm going to finish this story by the end of the weekend. There's only 6 chapters ^^

I hope you love this chapter :)