Chapter 5- Losing Everything

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra POV

Kris and I were finishing up our session of studying “I think I may have screwed up with Jessica, so tomorrow I’m thinking of skipping the tutoring and taking Jessica out. You know to show how much she means to me and our baby” Kris smiled. “You know soon we can get an ultrasound” Kris looked he was so happy to become a father even at a young age.

“Don’t worry, you’re doing well. I spoke to a couple of your teachers to get updates, and they said you were becoming a perfect student.” I patted Kris on the back “But here is another notebook full of notes for next week test” I passed Kris my notebook. He quickly put it in his bag and leaned to kiss my head, surprising me. I just stared at nothing as I was trying not to smile “He just kissed my head” I then squealed.

People looked at me and told me to be quiet. I walked to the reception, to start my job. I helped people check out books when it came to closing and reorganized book that were out “Hey Suho!” I called out. He was sitting at a table “I’m sorry about not coming back yesterday” I apologize, but he didn’t look up at me. I ask myself: is he that mad at me? “Um Suho, can I ask you something?” Suho finally looks at me and closes the book. I sat in the seat next to him “I want to ask someone out, but I don’t know if he is still interested in me.” My cheeks turned red, I hope he got the hint that I was talking about him.

“No, don’t even bother,” Suho said making me embarrass. I look away and close my eyes tight, trying to stop myself from crying. When I look back at Suho, I notice his eyes. They made me remember when we fought the other day, how angry he was. Just then his phone buzz “I have to go I am meeting up with someone” Suho said, I nodded.

I got up from my seat and bowed “Thanks and good luck on your date” My heart felt tight when I said 'date.' I quickly ran to the back of the library. By the time I was there, I was crying uncontrollably. “God, I am stupid.” I face palm myself and shook my head. I should have never believed in the ‘Because I like you’ Suho is a hypocrite telling I shouldn’t be with Kris because he plays with girls. However, he just did play with my feelings.

I finished the rest of the day’s work and walked home. I put my mind to studying instead of thinking about guys. I checked my email for updates on university requirements “I need an extracurricular activity that will shape out the school?” I couldn’t believe, even with top grade and tutoring I had to find a school club that will impress university.

I decide to text Suho to see what he thinks I should do. Bu after a while I gave up waiting for his message. I decided to contact the only other friend I have on my phone. Kris replied right away saying that with my great knowledge the school could use a great President to run things. I thanked Kris back with a message and offered him to buy a drink later on in the week.

“School president? umm seems a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter