Chapter 19- Money Complications

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahra POV

When I got home, Kris was in the kitchen, hopefully not cooking. Kris can’t cook and every time he tries he somehow burnt the food making the food turn black. I decide to ignore Kris call and head straight to my room. That is what he gets for ignoring my phones calls and not being there when he promise to be there.

“Ahra babe” Kris called for me. I ignored his call and headed to the washroom. After a long day all I wanted, is to take a nice long shower and sit in front of the TV until I fall asleep. I the tap water and started to wash my face. When I look at myself in the mirror, I see Kris standing right behind me “Ahra what’s wrong, did something happen at the hospital? Did Suho hurt you?” Kris sounded so concern.

“Where were you?” I run around to face Kris. “I called you so many times; I thought you wanted to do this together. Gosh Kris, what is wrong with you today” I was fed up with Kris behavior that I started to push him out of the washroom.

“Ahra, I had business to attend to, I got a call from an important investor,” Kris said I stop pushing him.

“Just call me back, do you know how worried I was” I was tired, so I rested my head on Kris' chest. I felt his arms wrap around me rubbing my back soothing me “Let’s take a bath” I asked even though I knew Kris would join in easily. I look up at Kris to see him smiling. I my lips before I felt Kris soft lips on mine. Our tongues twirled in each other mouth; I bite Kris lip causing him to grunt. Before anything could go any further I pulled away “We can’t” Kris made me breathless.

“I know, but it is so hard to keep my hands off of you” Kris examine my body as he his lips. “God, you make me go crazy you know that” Kris kisses my cheek before he starts changing out of his clothes. I got the bath running before I change my clothes. Kris got into the bath tub first as I then followed in sitting on his lap.

Kris left soft kisses on my back as I let the warm water relax me “So all test went out well but I have to go back tomorrow. Are you coming?” I asked hoping Kris will be there with me. As much I love having Suho around I want Kris to be by my side.

“I can’t the investor, and I will be having a meeting tomorrow with some other investors,” Kris said, I hummed in response. I was disappointed, but I knew Kris was in the making of his career, his dream. What am I do, stand in his way? I can’t do that, all I can is support him no matter what. “I’m sorry, but I promise to be there during the next appointment” Kris kiss my neck. I turn in the bath tub straddling his hips.

“Okay” I kiss his lips, I look into his eyes. I seemed nervous as I glared at him “Tell me what you were doing in the kitchen. I told you never to step foot in the kitchen” I stared at Kris as he gulped hard. “Kris” I warned him, he raises his hands up in defense.

“Relax before you kill your loving boyfriend, I bought Chinese food for the both of us and got us a sci-fi movie. You know to have some romance time” Kris wiggle his eyebrows making me laugh.

“God, I’m sorry for ignoring you, but you deserve it. Next time answers my calls, or I will kick your ” I gave a smooch on Kris' lips. We both got out of the bathtub and got our pajamas. We head downstairs to the living room as I got the movie set and Kris got the food. Our legs cross each other as we ate Chinese food and watched a movie together. Things were still normal, I knew even during the pregnancy we will still be doing the same thing as we always did.

While watching the movie, Kris phone starts to ring. I quickly pause the movie as Kris answered his phone. He stood up pacing back and forth as he was on the other line. When Kris hung up, he slumped back down onto the couch. I hung my arm over his shoulder; it seem like that phone call was not pleasant at all. “The investors said I need to have the some money before the can fully invest into the company,” Kris said.

“Tomorrow I can ask Suho for the first payment” I hope Suho would give me the money even without the confirmation of me being pregnant. Kris shook his head “Kris I can see if I can some of saving out” Kris shook his head again “Kris what do you want me to do?”

“Nothing, that is why I got investors involved, so I would have to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter