Chapter 13- Fluff Kris and Hot Soups with Suho

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One POV

Ahra was standing the front of the door with her arms crossed as she tapped her foot onto the ground. “Come on Kris, I am going to be late,” Ahra whined, just then heavy steps came down from the stairs. Kris wore his gym clothes as he was going to play some basketball with his guys. “I’m going to be late for work” Ahra complained.

Ahra was ready to leave the house fifteen minutes ago but when Kris heard she had to go to work, he insisted that he walked her to work. Kris didn’t want Ahra bumping into cars if, so he wanted to be there to save her life “Already” Kris leaned down Ahra height and gave a quick peck on the cheek. Ahra rolled her eyes but peck his cheek back “Come on” Kris open the front door for Ahra.

Both walked together holding hands “Kris, is all your friends going to be there” Ahra looked up and Kris, who was looking down at his phone. Kris responded with a hum, Ahra did not like when Kris hung out with all his friends. As there were times when Kris would come home drunk, and she had to take care of him “Be careful and don’t drink too much” Ahra squeezed his slightly showing her concern.

Kris chuckled and put his phone away “We are just playing basketball, and I will be picking you up when you finished work” Kris brought Ahra and his hand up and kissed Ahra’s hand. “What time do you finish love today?” Kris said Ahra rolled her eyes as Kris was trying to smooth talk her again.

“I finish at three, just a bit after lunch. Do you want me to get you some lunch on my break?” Ahra lets go of Kris and hand searched for a booklet in her purse. “Here I have the menu” Ahra hand, Kris, the menu booklet.

“Why do you keep this in there . . . No, wait what else to you even keep in there” Kris started to get hands on Ahra purse. Ahra pouted and hit Kris arm with the purse “Oh so you have rocks in there” Kris joked.

“Very funny Kris” Ahra stuck out her tongue and started to run away from Kris, who chased after her. When Kris finally caught up to Ahra he back hugged her and spun her around. “Don’t leave me.” Kris removed Ahra hair from the side and pecked her cheek. “You’re so beautiful” Kris whispered, Ahra turn to face Kris as she tried to wrap her arms around his neck. Kris saw her struggle and lowered himself to help her out. Ahra kissed Kris on the lips when she pulls back Ahra cheeks are turning pink.

“I’m going to be late,” Ahra said and Kris smirked.

“Wouldn’t you rather spend time with me than work?” Kris winked and pulled her back in the direction of the house.

“Come on Kris, don’t do this” Ahra pouted. Kris stops pulling Ahra and kneels down in front of Ahra. “Take me to work” Ahra hopped on Kris back as he piggy back her all the way to work. On their way there Ahra poked Kris cheek and Kris pretended to fall back scaring Ahra. The two showed the world their lovey dovey moments making people jealous around them jealous.

At the restaurant, Kris knelt down for Ahra to hop off his back. He held her hand and gave it a light peck. “I will be here at three pm my lady” Kris said trying to act like a knight in shining armor. “Have fun” Kris stood up, he kissed Ahra one last time before he left to meet his friends at Park.

Luckily for Ahra she just made it on time for her shift. She quickly got her apron and her little notepad and started waitressing tables. At lunch, she had received a text from Kris saying he and the boys will be going out to eat. Ahra frowned she was hoping to get a quick make out session during her lunch break. Ahra took a quick ten-minute lunch break and went back to her job “Ahra table four requested you” Ahra c-worker told her.

“Okay,” Ahra responded, she walked to table four opening her notepad not looking up at the customer. “Welcome to Kelsey’s may I take you order,” Ahra said, she wan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter