Chapter 15- Jessica Still Has Feelings

The Carrier
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

This whole night has been a piss off. First Suho drags me out to dinner, I find out that we are dining with Ahra and Kris. The worst part of it is when I found out Ahra would be carrying my child. I don’t know why Suho wants a child so bad. Yeah sure our parents have been pushing for us to create an heir. Suho believe this baby will save our marriage, but I think it will only make things worse.

I can’t be around Suho at home when he talks about the children, especially how he was teaching the children how to read. He keeps pushing me that we should have a child. I can’t bring myself to tell him that I am infertile. I stay away from home and focus on work, which only made Suho believe that having a baby will solve our problem.

Now here I am supposed to have a nice dinner with Suho. Instead, I have to see the women who stole my first love away from me, and now it seems she is trying to steal my husband as well. Seeing Kris again brought feeling I had thought that was long gone. Somehow the simple look got my heart racing again just like back in high school.

During dinner, Kris kept looking at me and watching me every move. I can’t help but to think if he is not over me. When I look at my husband, I see him smile at Ahra so easily. It was never like that with me, I couldn’t help but think did Suho ever love me? Ah yes, he wants a baby with me of course he wants us to work out. “I have to go to the ladies room” Ahra wipes with the napkin as she then she stands up. I guess it was finally time to have lady talk.

“Me too why don’t I go with you” I suggested. I walk over to Ahra and hook arms with her as I drag her to the washroom with me.

“S-sure” Ahra stuttered, I smiled as I dragged her into the washroom with me. Ahra went into the washroom stall as she did whatever she had to do. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed my long brown hair. I laughed at myself, back in high school I had blonde hair making everyone look at me. Now I look like just like everyone else.

I open my purse and took out my lipstick and reapplied on me. I hear the toilet flush and soon came out Ahra. She washed her hands and fixed her hair, I notice her hair that was blonde. I chuckle “So you are replacing me aren’t you,” I said shaking my head.

Ahra looks at me stunned “what.”

“Come on” I take a piece of her blond hair twirling it around. “Did Kris tell you to go blonde?” I laughed as I let go of her hair “Kris said he love my blonde locks in high school, I don't think he isn’t over me” Ahra looks surprised at my comment.

“No-no he didn’t suggest a-anything” Ahra look shocked at my comment.

“You’re a horrible liar Ahra.” I closed my purse and stepped into Ahra personal space “I know that Kris probably still thinks me.” I watch as Ahra look down not wanting to make eye contact with me. I take her chin raising it so I can look her in the eyes. “I bet you he thinks of me in bed, I am his first and men will always remember their first” I let go of Ahra chin.

 I left her in the washroom as I walked out and went back to the table “Were is Ahra?” Suho asked all concern.

I grab his arm and peck his cheek “She is just finishing up in there” I let go and continue eating din

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter