When Will You Be Mine

You Are My Bestfriend Forever

It has been a month Mark and his grandmother visit them, Jinyoung and Jackson always being affectionate toward each other sincerely now. Mark was happy at least they come and able to see some improvement in his brother life, at least Jinyoung take good care of him and control the younger. Mark and Jackson suggest inviting Yugyeom & Jaebum for party before Mark and their grandmother leave. Jinyoung called Jaebum and he suggest them to bring their couple to meet grandmother and Yugyeom said he will bring someone too.

“Jaebum-hyung!” Jinyoung come into Jaebum arm and peck his older brother lips.

“How are you lovely?” Jaebum caress Jinyoung, he saw the big smile.

“Jaebum come here, my handsome grandson.” Grandmother always proud of Jaebum to be able to take responsibility taking care of Jinyoung and Yugyeom after their parent dead.

“Youngjae, let meet my grandma.” Jaebum intertwined his hand with Youngjae and Jinyoung teased smile beside Jackson.

“Hello, Grandma I’m Youngjae.” Youngjae bow and gave a gift.

“Grandma, he will be someone I will marry and I hope you give me the blessed.” Jaebum kiss his grandmother hand.

 “Of course, my dear.” Grandmother just patted Jaebum hair and brought Youngjae to sit beside her.

“Where Yugyeom?” Mark asked.

“He fetch someone.” Jaebum wink at his grandmother.

“Alright, it seem like all your family will getting married.” Grandmother laugh.

Jinyoung and Jackson busy prepared for BBQ party and they enjoy talking to each other.

“Jinyoung, come here.” Jaebum dragged Jinyoung to sit down just two of them.

“Why hyung?” Jinyoung look at Jaebum.

“How are you? Did Jackson treat you good? You look a bit pale.” Jaebum caress Jinyoung cheek as if he want to bring back his brother to stay with him.

“Hyung, I’m his wife and of course he good to me, especially Grandma and Mark hyung here. Maybe I’m a bit tired with the entire works load at office.” Jinyoung also feel his body easily get tired.

“Just come home if you need my help, and I heard you scold Youngjae in office. I really hope he get new work so that I will not show how much I love you toward him.” Jaebum peck Jinyoung and hugged Jinyoung like a bear.

“Hyung, I cannot breathe.” Jinyoung pull away.

“Jinyoung, I know it awkward since you marry Mark’s brother your best friend but make sure you accept whatever come in front and always remember you are his wife. Don’t make him ashamed and always support him.” Jaebum walked with Jinyoung to the BBQ party.

“Thanks hyung.” Jinyoung always love this side of having a brother.

Not long after that, Yugyeom come with a cute guy. He hugged Jinyoung and greeted Jackson. Yugyeom introduce Bambam to his family but someone felt uncomfortable just being there.

“Bambam, are you study too?” Jinyoung hold the younger hand.

“I study and work as personal assistant.” Bambam was cute and Jinyoung so happy for his little brother.

“How you meet my brother?” Jinyoung curious since it his first time meet Bambam.

“I met him at your wedding hall.” Bambam smile.

“Really? Therefore, you might one of our invitee friends. It fate for my gyeomie.” Jinyoung patted his brother who blushed so much.

Jackson feel suffocated he when inside and he saw someone come near him at the kitchen.

“Nice meeting you here.” Bambam smirk and he snatched the glass from Jackson.

“What is this, Bambam? Game?” Jackson dragged Bambam not to be seen by his family.

“Game? It not so boring to play your card sometime right?” Bambam laugh and Jackson saw Jinyoung come in.

“Jackson, what you doing here? Told you to take care of fire.” JInyoung about to saw Bambam but Jackson act faster.

“Ok, let’s go.” Jackson kiss Jinyoung and drag the younger out back.

‘You cannot be happy, Wang Jackson.’ Bambam throw the glass and it make Jinyoung turn back.

“Bambam!!!” Jinyoung run toward the younger and Jackson was taking a heavy breathe.

“Jinyoung-hyung, what happen?” Yugyeom come and pass Jackson who freeze near the door.

“Bambam, are you ok?” Jinyoung asked worriedly.

“I feel a bit dizzy, I think I will be okay after taking a bit rest.” Bambam act out and it make Jackson almost puke.

“Hyung, can I bring him to guest room.” Yugyeom asked.

“I never clean our guest room. It okay he can rest at our room right, Babe?” Jinyoung asked Jackson and how he wished Jinyoung not give that offer.

“Hmmmm.. if that what you want.” Jackson head out after that, helping Mark and Jaebum.

“Yugyeom, I will bring Bambam you help youngjae to prepared food. He might need to eat.” Jinyoung bring Bambam and gave the younger medicine before leave the room since Bambam said he sleepy.

‘So, this where Jackson sleep.’ Bambam look around and he saw the wedding photo. ‘it should be me but what with the stupid will’. Bambam turn the picture down and he took diary from his back and put it on one of the pile of book. ‘Jackson said you love reading, I hope you will love what you read after this, Jinyoung-shi.’ Bambam then back to sleep when he heard step of foot. Bambam feel the soft hand, holding his hand and kiss his forehead before leave. ‘I’m sorry, Yugyeom.’

 

                That night after everything perfectly finish, Yugyeom wake Bambam and Jackson was less talkative compare to his usual self. When Mark and Jinyoung ask, he said he just tired. Jaebum and Jinyoung being all sweet, ignore the fact of their jealous husband and fiancé.

“I bet we have to leave far from each other.” Youngjae comments when he saw Jinyoung keep on kiss Jaebum.

“Why I have a lovely wife but he act more lovely to his brother rather than me.” Jackson and Youngjae throw cheer.

Jinyoung and Jaebum at last walked to their couple. Jinyoung sat on Jackson laps while Jaebum backhug Youngjae. Bambam and Yugyeom just look at the couple while Mark busy helping his grandmother.

“Bambam, I really hope I can be with you like how Jackson hyung wait for Jinyoung hyung and Jaebum hyung wait for Youngjae hyung. I will wait for you and keep love you.” Yugyeom hold Bambam hand.

“I want to love you too.” Bambam lean his head on Yugyeom shoulder but his eyes fix on Jackson who hug and kiss Jinyoung.

“Did Jinyoung-hyung love Jackson-hyung?” Bambam patted Yugyeom hand while his eyes still at Jackson.

“Jinyoung-hyung might love Mark hyung before but now I think he accept the fact he was Jackson hyung wife.” Yugyeom honestly adore the loyal side of Jinyoung.

“Very interesting fate.” Bambam snickers.

“I want Jinyoung hyung to be happy since he always make other people happy.” Yugyeom have to agree that Jinyoung is a type of sacrifice himself for others.

Bambam smile, so his planned will work if Jinyoung like that. Yugyeom and Jaebum bit a farewell after they finish eating. Now, only the owner left, Jinyoung was tired more than he thought and he felt like he going to throw up all his food. Jackson wait for Jinyoung outside the bathroom but he only heard Jinyoung hurtful sound.

“Baby, you okay?” Jackson was worried.

“Could it be Grandma wishes to be true?” Mark joke but he get a flicked.

“This not funny Mark hyung!” Jackson at last saw Jinyoung come out. Both of them wait for Jinyoung word.

“I’m okay, maybe too full.” Jinyoung lie, actually he feel like throwing out anytime.

“Grandma, no good news.” Mark shout and run laughing.

“Hyung, that not funny.” Jackson now carry Jinyoung to their bedroom.

                Jackson and Jinyoung take bath together before sleep, that morning Jinyoung and Jackson send their grandmother and Mark to airport. Jackson bring Jinyoung to clinic and he left to office.

“Congratulation, you pregnant Mrs. Wang.” Jinyoung was so happy and he want to tell Jackson as soon as he know it but he thought about surprise dinner.

Jinyoung took cab and went home, he only text Jackson that he got MC and will stay home today. He said it just too happy sickness when Jackson asked if doctor said anything. Jackson promise Jinyoung to back early and Jinyoung already plan a perfect dinner. Jinyoung went to his shared room with Jackson and he saw a pink diary on his pile of book. He took the diary and read the first page.

22.09.2012

Dear Diary,

Today he come again and he said it his lover birthday. (He was holding me and caring me like it only us on this world). I don’t know his name since he left in morning.

Jinyoung smile, it his birthday but is this Mark hyung lover diary. Jinyoung chuckle.

17.10.2012

Dear Diary,

I took an effort to stay awake and follow him. Now, a brief information I got, he is one of conglomerate heir and his lover was his best friend. His name Wang Jackson.

Jinyoung smile faded. His heart asked to stop but his hand open another page.

12.12.2012

Dear Diary,

I brave myself and tell him I was pregnant but one word he said ‘abortion’. He throw me a blank cheque and he said he never love me and he not ready being a father.

Jinyoung tears fall, he put his hand on his stomach rub it. ‘My baby’ I will protect you.

01.01.2013

Dear Diary,

Jackson force me to do the abortion and I lose my baby. He said, he will marry his best friend and he want to love him only. Poor my baby you die because of his lover.

Jinyoung now cry on his knee, he pack his bag and leave to Jaebum house. He not going to tell Jackson he was pregnant. NEVER!