Did You Love Me?

You Are My Bestfriend Forever

Jinyoung was crying in his car, unable to decide whether to back to Jaebum’s house or went to hotel. He not ready to answer any question but he need Jaebum and Yugyeom the most now. Jinyoung make a decision to go to Jaebum’s house, he park his car and welcome by their maid. Jinyoung was about to walk to his room but he faint and at the same time Jaebum coming home. Jaebum able to hold Jinyoung from fall and he look at his younger brother bag and he know something happen. Jaebum bring Jinyoung to his room and asked their maid to make some porridge. Jaebum just wet the towel and he try to call Yugyeom but lately the younger always going out with Bambam.

“What the hell happen to you?” Jaebum sighed look at his lovable brother.

After a few hours, exhausted Jaebum just sleep beside Jinyoung and not long after that Jinyoung woke up. He saw his brother and his tears flow and the sobbing woke Jebum.

“Jinyoung, what happen? Tell me my love, I’m here.” Jaebum was worried even during Mark leave him Jinyoung never be like this.

“Hyung, I feel like I wanted to die. It hurt so much, my heart cannot take this.” Jinyoung cry on Jaebum shoulder while Jaebum patted his back.

“Hey, where is my strong Park Jinyoung? Do you remember when Yugyeom took your toys you never cry? When you being bully for being special you never cry but proud proof that you are no different with others? When Mark leave, you said you always the one who wait, right?” Jaebum wipe his beloved brother tears and kiss his peak nose.

“Hyung, I never felt like this. I never care who he with before but I cannot accept the fact because he love me, he throw his own child.” Jinyoung was dying inside.

“What happen, tell me and make me understand. I will always support you.” Jaebum hold Jinyoung hand and he listen one by one his brother word.

“I don’t want to meet him anymore hyung.” Jinyoung decide after told Jaebum.

“Hey, this emotion not suit your baby. Jinyoung-ah, I know Jackson maybe less than how you know him but I did not feel like the whole story from just a diary without name was true. You need to ask Jackson too and you should let him know about the baby.” Jaebum know Jinyoung covered by frustrated feeling and his heart was too soft.

“Hyung, please keep it secret from him and please never tell Mark hyung too.” Jinyoung had decide. Whatever Jackson said he will not going to listen.

“Jinyoung-ah….” Jaebum try to persuade his brother, since maybe there was misunderstanding but he know when Jinyoung decide it not easy to please him.

“Jinyoung-hyung!!!” Yugyeom voice from the front door can be hear.

“Yugyeommie… my baby.” Yugyeom want to throw his body on Jinyoung but Jaebum stop him.

“No..no..no… your niece/nephew will get shocked. Now, new tasked for you take care of Jinyoung and don’t let him do hard work and make sure Jackson not going near our house.” Jaebum giving non-stop tasked.

“That why, sometime I wish Jinyoung hyung would not comeback home because Jaebum hyung will being annoying caring brother.” Yugyeom put his head on Jinyoung stomach.

“Yah, it just few week how can you listen to anything.” Jinyoung patted his only little brother.

“Jinyoung-hyung, I love you.” Yugyeom kiss Jinyoung on cheek and Jinyoung kiss back on lips.

Jinyoung tears fall again when Yugyeom bring him into tight hug.

“Yugyeom-ah, hyung love you too.” Jinyoung kiss his brother forehead and Yugyeom tears fall look at his brother being broken.

“Hyung, who did this to my strong hyung?” Yugyeom, Jaebum and Jinyoung now hugging on Jinyoung’s bed.

“Let eat babies, aunty might prepare soup and porridge for you.” Jaebum patted Jinyoung head.

“I don’t have any taste now and I will throw out if I eat.” Jinyoung pouted but Jaebum still dragged him to dining table while Yugyeom busy take care of thing at front so Jinyoung not step in anything slippery.

“Both of you act so much like I was critical patient.” Jinyoung laughed forget about Jackson. No celebration with Jackson, no surprise for him but he was the one who received the most shocking news.

 

                Jackson back early but he saw no Jinyoung bright smile and the dark house welcoming him. He turn on the light but he saw groceries yet to cook and he run to his room worried something happen to Jinyoung. He saw one diary on the floor and he look at his closet, Jinyoung clothes gone. Jackson open the pink diary and he know who did this and he know why Jinyoung left. Jackson throw the diary and it hit the mirror, Jackson just step on the broken glass. His heart was more pain now compare to the painful of his foot.

“Jinyoung, where are you?” Jackson stop in the middle of stair. Remember about Jinyoung’s family Jackson run to his car and drive.

“Jinyoungie, please…” Jackson was outside Jaebum’s house but no one open the gate for him.

“Jinyoung, it has been two hours he outside. I will meet him, don’t worry I would not tell him about your baby.” Jaebum can no longer wish for Jackson to leave.

“Hyung, bring this to him and I know he yet to eat. Can you bring him to restaurant?” Jinyoung still love Jackson but his heart yet to forgive.

Jaebum look at the ring given by his younger brother and Yugyeom sighed, never thought they will end like this in one day.

“Jinyoung, you really want to do this?” Jaebum asked again.

“Hmmm… I think this is the best for us and we actually planned to divorce next month. It just come early.” Jinyoung leave and head to his room. Jaebum and Yugyeom just shakes their head.

“Jaebum-hyung, I think better you kept the ring.” Yugyeom suggest and Jaebum agree, he know when Jinyoung cool down his mind will clear and he will think better.

Jaebum when to greet his brother in-law and he saw the pale face with blood on his foot.

“Jackson, wake up. Oh my god, two of you so stupid!” Jaebum carry Jackson inside and he put him on couch.

“Yugyeom quick bring the first aid kit.” Jaebum order and Yugyeom almost faint look at blood running from Jackson barefoot.

“Jinyoung..did he come here?” Jackson asked and his eyes try to find his wife.

“He was here Jackson but he will not going to meet you. Give him some times, he will cool down.” Jaebum took care of Jackson leg.

“I bet he was crying so much right? I will tell him everything Jaebum, I know I make mistake one but I just cannot afford to lose him.” Jackson admit he meet Bambam when he miss Jinyoung, since Bambam was cute like Jinyoung but he never forget to wear protection.

Bambam was working as VVIP personal assistant in club and Jackson was one of the VVIP customer. When he meet Bambam, he love it when Bambam can listen to his stories while having their own time but he never remember Bambam was pregnant and he asked Bambam to do abortion. The thing he remember he invite Bambam to his wedding and thanks him for being one of his best friend. Jinyoung should know the truth and he should know Bambam trap him.

“Jackson, Jinyoung tell me about the divorce contract.” Jaebum now take seat in front of Jackson.

“I’m sorry, at that time we thought, we never going to be like this. I know I love him but he might want to quickly end this marriage.” Jackson hide his face behind his hand.

“Jackson, later when he cool down I will call you. Now, he asked me to bring you to eat.” Jaebum get his car key and left to Youngjae’s family restaurant.

“Jinyoung will forgive me right?” Jackson asked before enter his house.

“Just pray for it.” Jaebum give his in law hug.

It feel lonely without Jinyoung and he felt hurt so hurt. His phone vibrate and he saw unknown number and ignore the call but it follow by a text message.

“Wow, your wife might love you not as much as I do. Oh by the way, my story suit his emotion. Yugyeom said he pregnant, poor him. He might be scared to death knowing his husband once a killer. I will take care of him tomorrow.”

Jackson shout when he read the message. He cannot frame Bambam when their family know Bambam as Yugyeom girlfriend. Jackson cried, how afraid Jinyoung when he read about the abortion while he carried their baby. Jackson don’t know how to fixed this, he know Jinyoung will just adore Bambam and he afraid if Bambam hurt Jinyoung.

“I’m sorry, Jinyoung. I will be a good father to our baby.” Jackson end up crying all night.

                Bambam volunteer to take care of Jinyoung while Yugyeom having class and Jaebum work. It not like they not trust the maid but having family will be better. Jinyoung was sleeping, Bambam just look at him and he smile imagine how Jackson will act now. ‘I thought you were clever, Park Jinyoung’ Bambam thought and he when to the kitchen. He prepare a drink for Jinyoung and he took a small bottle from his pocket. He about to open the bottle when he heard the maid come in. ‘, if only I was alone, I can kill both of them.’ Bambam angry. Bambam saw Jinyoung coming out from his room.

“Hyung, drink this.” Bambam quickly gave milk to Jinyoung.

“Bambam, my cutie. Sorry hyung, make you work.” Jinyoung bring Bambam into hug.

“No, it just small request. If you want to thank me, you can give Jackson hyung to me.” Bambam smile but Jinyoung face frown.

“So I can beat him.” Bambam continue and Jinyoung laughed, Jinyoung was having almost heart attack.