Love you more than you know!

You Are My Bestfriend Forever

Jinyoung just wait for Jackson to answer his question, he know his feeling was right. The way Jackson just silent, Jinyoung knows what he think was the truth. Jinyoung eyes teary and Jackson just turn his head down holding Jinyoung hand without words.

“I’m sorry.” Jinyoung muttered and it make Jackson guiltier.

“This marriage should not continue more than what we agreed right? I cheat you by holding you to be by my side. You might not even think about having this baby, I’m sorry for trap you from your freedom.” Jinyoung tears fall in every word he said, while Jackson have nothing to response.

“Let just end it like what we promise, you can have your own life again. I should know my place in your heart not more than just bestfriend. I will asked Jaebum hyung to settle this, I’m tired Jackson, please just leave me.” Jinyoung let go Jackson hand and laydown, pulling his blanket back face Jackson who like a sinner.

                Jackson leave and he sat on the chair in front of the room, he do not know what he doing now. Did this the ending of his marriage, Jackson love Jinyoung and his baby but he did not want Jinyoung to get hurt again. Should he just be like before protect Jinyoung from far, at least he not the one hurting him. Jackson stand but he saw Yugyeom heading to Jinyoung room. Yugyeom look at his brother in law, he saw the gloomy face and he know something happen when the older just patted his shoulder and leave. Yugyeom enter Jinyoung room and he heard Jinyoung sobbing under blanket.

“What happen Jinyoung hyung? I saw Jackson hyung leaved and look alike he was in pretty bad mood.” Yugyeom pull the blanket and he saw Jinyoung crying face.

“He might not love me anymore, Yugyeom-ah?” Jinyoung sat and hugged his brother.

“I thought both of you have a good last night make out but what with this whining about not love you?” Yugyeom pinched Jinyoung wet cheek.

“He not coming last night and when I call this morning, some women answer his phone.” Jinyoung push Yugyeom hand and wipe his tears.

“Hyung, you know how popular Jackson hyung with women and he was like hottest and y young entrepreneur. So, just trust him like he always wait for you.” Yugyeom now think about himself, did he able to wait and be patient with Bambam.

“You visit Bambam again?” Jinyoung asked when he look at his younger brother lost in his own thought.

“Hmmm…” Yugyeom look down and Jinyoung Yugyeom’s hair.

“Did he doing well?” Jinyoung hold Yugyeom hand.

“He still obsess with Jackson hyung and he said even if he out from the hospital he will find you again.” Yugyeom look at Jinyoung and hugged him.

“You know what, I proud of you.” Jinyoung patted Yugyeom back and free from the hugged.

“Yugyeom-ah, keep look after him and let him know how much you love him.” Jinyoung kiss Yugyeom forehead.

“Hyung, I’m hungry.” Yugyeom suddenly make a pleading face.

“Let me bath first, since today I can discharge let eat something on the way.” Jinyoung want to tell Jackson about it before and back to their house but look like their relationship become more complicated. Jinyoung enter the bathroom.

“Jaebum-hyung said he has vacation with Youngjae hyung and I have dance training outside Seoul later. So, you gonna stay at your house and Jackson hyung will picked you up. I need to go now.” Yugyeom was running from the room since he know Jinyoung will kill him if he caught.

“That little brat, make me bath and leave me!” Jinyoung muttered and suddenly the door open. Jackson come in like nothing happen just now.

“I will take this first and bring to car. Get ready I will picked you up later.” Jackson not even looked at half Jinyoung when he talked.

“I…. I will just stay at hotel…” Jinyoung spoke out and Jackson stop from leaving the room.

“I will never let anything bad happen to you and my baby because I always love you and forever only love you.” Jackson put the bag down and back hugged Jinyoung, he rest his head on Jinyoung shoulder. His hand slowly run down to Jinyoung hard baby.

“What you want to do…Jackson..ahh..ah..” Jinyoung moan and slowly turn his face look at Jackson who now look so y.

“ I want you… I’m sorry I make a mistake last night but it out of my control I was being trapped and it just happen. I think about you who push me away, I think about our baby and I think the most about do you love me more than just a bestfriend.” Jackson was now bring Jinyoung to bed.

“I love you…ah… I really love you more than just a best friend and I love you for the sake of our baby I need you…” Jinyoung just confess and return the warm feeling to Jackson.

“ehemm..ehemmm…” Seho was standing while watching the couple hot make out.

“Mr. Wang can you signed this form.” Seho look at how red Jinyoung face and Jackson who gave him a death glance.

“Please knocked later.” Jackson took the form and signed.

“Mrs. Wang, you can back home now.” Seho chuckled and Jackson smiled before bring Jinyoung to deep kiss.

“I love you.” Jinyoung muttered between the kiss.

“I love you more and it will keep blooming, as long as you not being the fat piggy.” Jackson got up and wrapped Jinyoung with the hospital blanket. He took the bag and carry Jinyoung like what he wished he did during their wedding.

“This too embarrassing!” Jinyoung hide his face on Jackson wide shoulder.

“I wish I will carry you like this even when our baby at the same age like us.” Jackson being cheesy make Jinyoung face turn red.

“Thanks for always look after me.” Jinyoung kiss Jackson cheek at get shout from all the walking nurses.

“Thanks for always forgive me.” Jackson peck Jinyoung lips.

                Yugyeom and Seho look at the two and both of them jumping around like a crazy people. They was so happy, their planned was success and Jaebum might be on the way to send grandmother to airport. If love conquer your heart, you can fight for the one you love or protect him as much as you can. Yugyeom will fight to win Bambam heart and Jaebum will continue stay by Youngjae side protect the younger dream.

 

8 Months Later

 

“Baby, told you to just sit down. Why you prepare this?” Jinyoung busy helping Youngjae and Jaebum wedding party feast.

“It my beloved brother wedding and I want to help around. I just folded the napkin not even use my strength.” Jinyoung pouted

“Aish… but still it work.” Jackson helping Jinyoung while backhug the younger.

“Do you have to help with that kind of position?” Jinyoung asked and Jackson giggle.

“It my favourite position.” Jackson kiss Jinyoung.

                Jackson being triple protective when Jinyoung pregnancy close to delivery date. Even from bed to bathroom, he will carry the younger. Jinyoung was happy and bless that he was destinied to be with Jackson. They still like bestfriend who suddenly fought and they usually ended up on bed to make up. Jackson never dream that one day his crush will be the person who deliver his baby and always stay next to him. Even Jinyoung as a bestfriend was good enough for him but like a gift from his late grandfather, Jinyoung was now being his wife.

“Jackson…. My stomach…” Jinyoung suddenly shout.

“Oh my god…oh my god…” Jackson was now holding Jinyoung.

“Jackson it hurt so much… Jackson ah… help me…” Jinyoung can feel a water running through his leg.

“Let go to hospital…” Jackson carry Jinyoung and Jaebum running to Jackson.

“hyung… Just continue your wedding.. I’ll be alright.” Jinyoung smile.

“Jackson take care of him, after wedding I will direct come to hospital. Update us.” Jaebum patted Jackson shoulder.

“Let go… Our baby will die if you late…” Jinyoung shout.

“Ok honey sorry….” Jackson drive so fast and Jinyoung was bring to delivery room.

“Mr. Wang, since he was special case it will be a possibility for one of them to lose this battle. I hope you ready if anything happen.

“Doctor, please save both of them.” Jackson was worried, he remember Jinyoung told him.

“If I die, during the delivery. Take care of our baby, give him education more than money. Teach him about love and being love. Don’t let him touch alcohol before his age and if he choose the same path like us, just let him be.” Jinyoung kiss Jackson.

“If I know it will kill you, I rather live without child…” Jackson was crying since the doctor said about the possibility.

“Nope, baby. This is not about killing me and remember how much I was happy having him inside me and we share all the happy moment waiting for him. It never a burden to me but it bless. It make me realised I love you and it make you change.” Jinyoung cup his husband face.

 

The light turn off.

“Congratulation, Mr. Wang you get baby boy and the mother was strong enough.” Jackson was glad and he suddenly hugged the doctor.

“Thanks doctor. Thank you very much.” Jackson saw the baby come out and Jinyoung on the stretcher look pale and weak.

“Jinyoungie…” Jackson follow and hold Jinyoung cold hand.

“Don’t worry sir. He will woke up.” The nurse smile.

 

                That next morning, the whole room full with their family and friends who stay since they come for Jaebum wedding. Jinyoung look at Jackson who holding their baby. He never regret to love his own bestfriend. Jackson look at Jinyoung and wink while muttered ‘I love You’.

“Jackson what will be this baby name?” Mark asked.

“Give privilege to his mom.” Jackson bring the baby to Jinyoung.

“I want him to be love by many…so I will name him Justin..” Jinyoung smile.

“God… I should choose the name! I really hate your addicted to your artist..” Jackson pouted and Jinyoung kiss him.

“The second one you can put your favourite artist name…” Jinyoung cupped Jackson face and Jackson smile.

“I yet to gain my heart attacked to lost you let just have one.” Jackson make the whole room laugh.

“How about the second one during my wedding?” Yugyeom sat on Jinyoung bed.

“Bambam said he don’t like you, right?” Jackson asked and flicked Yugyeom head.

“Jackson hyung, I’m Jinyoung hyung brother of course I able to change his mind.” Yugyeom proudly sneak beside Jinyoung.

“When?” Jinyoung asked caress his maknae face.

“Next month!” Yugyeom make their family laughed to think about Jinyoung pregnant next month.

“So, I need to start now!” Jackson make fun of embarrassed Jinyoung.

“Don’t you dare to touch me, I still badly hurt!” Jinyoung push Jackson lips and he smile.

“Next month I think it Youngjae turn!” Jaebum shout.

“Yah…” Youngjae blushing and push Jaebum aside.

“Youngjae-ah, Jaebum hyung was strong!” Jinyoung teased.

“This family I should not get into all of you.” Youngjae about to leave but Jaebum hugged him tightly.

“Since, Jinyoung deliver during our honeymoon day so he should pay for the loss.” Jaebum pointed his finger to his beloved brother.

“Jaebum-hyung, I can give you everything for your happiness.” Jinyoung smirk and Youngjae hide his face on Jaebum chest.

“Jinyoung-ah, thank you.” Jackson hold Jinyoung hand.

“Thanks to you too.” Jinyoung and Jackson happy with all the lovely moment they shared. Nothing can replace Jackson for being his bestfriend forever.