Why this happen between us?

You Are My Bestfriend Forever

It has been a month, jinyoung baby now a month and two week. Jackson work as usual while his grandmother taking care of Jinyoung. Mark back to Hongkong taking care of their family business. Jinyoung's brother will visit him during weekend. Yugyeom still visit Bambam after Jaebum said he forgave Bambam and he knows Jinyoung will be happy and did the same. Jackson on the other hand, replace his grandmother during the night, and he look at his wife face, how much he miss Jinyoung sweet voice.

"Baby, i miss you." Jackson tears come out and he sneak to sleep beside Jinyoung while caress the younger stomach.

"My baby, can you wake your mummy. Daddy miss him so much." Jackson took Jinyoung hand and kissed it.

"Baby, you know right i never love anyone else after i saw you that day. You look so cute and when you cry after i took your toys, i just wish you could play with me rather than Mark hyung. You might not remember but i steal your first kiss at that playground when you deep sleep on grandma laps." Jackson keep on telling Jinyoung all his memories.

"I might be so stupid after married you, i was afraid to touch you since you agree when i propose regarding the contract marriage. So, i thought you might not really accept me as your husband, that why I just hanging around in club worried if I cannot handle myself from you. You look so beautiful during our wedding. I miss you honey." Jackson just hugged Jinyoung waist, he not realised Jinyoung also tearing up. Slowly, Jinyoung hand start to move and his eyes open but he push Jackson away.

“Don’t touch me.” Jinyoung shouted and he look terrified.

“Baby, it me.” Jackson come closed but Jinyoung shouted, and the doctor come.

“Don’t come near me. Don’t kill my baby please!” Jinyoung shouted, he started to hold his knee and throw his pillow to protect himself.

“Baby, please don’t act like this.” Jackson try to come near Jinyoung but the younger jump from the bed and try to run away and the nurse hold him and give anaesthetic.

“Don’t kill my baby….” Jinyoung slowly feel sleepy and the nurse put him on bed.

“Jackson, let talk in my office.” The doctor order and Jackson followed him.

Jackson sat in front of his private doctor and his friend, Seho.

“Jackson, I told you he might being traumatize after what happen.” Seho told his friend.

“I know but he was looking at me like I’m gonna hurt him, hyung.” Jackson covered and wiped his tear from his face.

“I know it hard and he was carrying your baby, for now I think better you call Jaebum or Yugyeom.” Seho advice.

“Thanks hyung.” Jackson leaved and went to Jinyoung’s room and call Jaebum.

After half and hours Jaebum and Yugyeom come, they saw Jinyoung sleeping.

“Did he really woke up? I mean he stand?” Jaebum asked and he saw Jackson nodded.

“God, Jinyoungie my lovely brother.” Jaebum kiss Jinyoung forehead while Yugyeom cry facing the wall.

“He awake but he seem traumatise with what happen.” Jackson look at Jaebum and the older send a questionable look.

“What happen, hyung.” Yugyeom wipe his tears and look at Jackson.

“He was terrified and running when he saw me, it seem like he cannot recognised me.” Jackson cried.

“Jackson, give him time. I think better you back home first while we will take care of him. Tomorrow you can bring grandma.” Jaebum suggested and he looked at Jackson who just walked away.

“Call me if anything happen.” Jackson said before disappeared from the door.

“Jaebum hyung, what actually happen before we come, that night?” Yugyeom asked and Jaebum just shake his head.

“I cannot imagine how horrify he could be.” Jaebum caress Jinyoung face and give a peck.

“I miss my cheerful, Jinyoung hyung.” Yugyeom now sleep beside his beloved hyung.

                In Jinyoung dream, he remember so many hand wanted to touch him and all of them laughing at him. He was shouting and he was fighting alone, he shouted to let his baby alive. He cried in his sleep and he was sobbing, it make Jaebum and Yugyeom woke up.

“Jinyoung, it me Jaebum hyung.” Jaebum hugged Jinyoung.

“Jinyoung hyung, we here with you.” Yugyeom patted Jinyoung back and it makes Jinyoung cry louder.

“We always with you. Jinyoung no one will take you away and hurt you from us anymore.” Jaebum and Yugyeom sat in front of Jinyoung.

“Jaebum hyung, I’m scared.” Jinyoung hold Jaebum hand.

“I know but I’m here, Yugyeom and I will always protect you.” Jaebum ensure his brother and Yugyeom nodded agree.

“Yugyeom my baby.” Jinyoung hugged Yugyeom, kissed the younger forehead also a little peck.

“Hyung, I’m sorry.” Yugyeom apologised.

“It not your fault my dear.” Jaebum patted Yugyeom hair.

“Jinyoung, I asked Jackson to back home.” Jaebum pour some water for Jinyoung.

“He might be shocked when he saw me right?” Jinyoung remember he was like wake up from a very long nightmare. He not even recognised that the place he woke up was hospital. He not even recognised his own husband.

“It okay hyung, Jackson hyung will understand you.” Yugyeom .

“I really hate that smile of yours.” Jinyoung knocked Yugyeom head.

“Jinyoung, go take bath it already a month Jackson and grandma take care of you.” Jaebum throw the towel.

“Hyung, grandma was here?” Jinyoung stand and ready to bath when the door open.

“Yes, I was here.” Jackson’s grandmother appear with a tonne of food.

“Grandma!!” Jinyoung exclaimed and gave a big bear hug.

“Let me put this away first Jinyoung. Oh Jackson said he have urgent call from office, after finish he will come.” His grandmother can read Jinyoung act when he look behind her.

“I need to bath first then.” Jinyoung was full recover as examine by doctor but he need to stay since his baby need more rest.

                Jinyoung and his family happily eat and time flies fast but Jackson yet to coming. Jinyoung did not have his phone and Jaebum going to office while Yugyeom was force by him to go to college. His grandma went to buy some groceries for home. Jinyoung just wait since he asked everyone not to comeback he want a night with Jackson. Jinyoung was tired so he fall asleep, but until morning Jackson not coming. Jinyoung at last called Jackson using the hospital phone

“Jackson??” Jinyoung speak.

“Hello…” Jinyoung tears fall when he heard women voice but he need to trust Jackson.

“Can I speak to Jackson please, this his phone right?” Jinyoung asked.

“Oh, Jackson? He was here just now but now maybe in the bathroom.” Jinyoung ended the called and running while crying at his room.

‘Did he terrified seeing me that day? He might hate me, he must be looking for someone else and he gonna leave me.’ Jinyoung heart whispering and he cried.

               

                Late afternoon, Jackson went to the hospital. One of his big client trapped him, and he happen to have with her. He should be looking after Jinyoung that night but because of alcohol, he stuck with her until they reach hotel and slept together. When he open his eyes both of them and he know he make mistake. When he out of bathroom, he saw that women picked up his phone, luckily it from unknown caller.

“Jackson, pinch Jinyoung nose when he saw the younger sleep peacefully.” Jackson give a peck, when Jinyoung open his eyes.

“Babe…” Jinyoung look deep in Jackson eyes.

“Miss me…?” Jackson asked.

“Where are you last night?” Jinyoung sat and Jackson just bite his lips, guilty.