Where Are You?

You Are My Bestfriend Forever

It has been a week, and when Yugyeom has some class in the morning, he will call Bambam to help taking care of Jinyoung. Bambam can see how’s sparkle Jinyoung eyes, when he talked about Jackson. Bambam was angry and he knows every morning Jackson will drop by and send groceries for healthy meal for Jinyoung. Jinyoung will peek at Jackson through his window and sometime crying alone. Bambam think he will just need to push Jinyoung or kill him with poison rather than look at how lovey dovey they are.

“Jinyoung hyung, do you like to going for a walked with me?” Bambam asked.

“Hmm… it has been a week I stay at home and it will be good idea to go out.” Jinyoung smile and he dragged Bambam to his room.

“Hyung, I have one place I want you to go, the place was so beautiful and we will make a good memories.” Bambam thought it would be the best time to get rid of Jinyoung since the maid was out. If he cannot have Jackson so did Jinyoung.

“Ok, let go.” Jinyoung fully happy to go out and he forget to bring his phone.

“Jinyoung hyung, let just took cab.” Bambam suggest and Jinyoung just agree fully trust the cutest boy idea.

Bambam just give the name card to the driver and Jinyoung just look outside, he was like seeing new world. He want to forget what happen between him and Jackson, he choose to stand on his own with his baby. Jaebum said Jackson know about Jinyoung’s baby and he will never force Jinyoung to back to him. Jinyoung glad to smell the nature air far from the city pollution, it has been 2 hours of journey but he never question Bambam since he know he safe with the younger. Jinyoung and Bambam reach a very beautiful house in the middle of forest up on hill.

“Jinyoung hyung, let greet the owner first.” Bambam bring Jinyoung inside and what Jinyoung saw was a shocking house.

“Bambam, I don’t think we come to the right place. All of them look at me like they ready to eat me.” Jinyoung whisper but he saw one of the man come and dragged him away from Bambam.

“Park Jinyoung, annyeong.” Bambam change to his real character.

“Bambam?” Jinyoung was now being hold by two big man.

“Aigoo… You know what I was that Jackson lover, what a pity love story between us. It took me so many times to find the right time to show up. Ah… Yugyeom your brother, he just one of my step to get between you and Jackson.” Bambam sat on the sofa in front of Jinyoung and all his assistants stand behind him.

“What you want Bambam? You know I’m pregnant, you can kill me but please not my baby.” Jinyoung not even care what will they did to him but he want his baby to be safe.

“Oh… so sweet but what can I do, I planned to kill both of you. If I cannot get Jackson, no one will get him. He leave me after I fall for him and he choose you instead of me. You know what I told him, I would make sure he would only be mine, but he invite me to your wedding. That day I planned to kill you but I happen to capture your brother heart. Poor that little baby, he might be crying and hugging you if he know I play with him.” Bambam continue to make Jinyoung suffer.

“Our Gyeom was old enough to know what better for him and maybe that’s why he not really talked about you after that night. Our gyeom not that stupid to know what you did to me.” Jinyoung hate when people talked about his family.

“Let me give a call, for a while.” Bambam took his phone and he dial Yugyeom number.

“Babe, sorry but Jinyoung hyung suddenly run from house while I sleep and your maid when to market.” Bambam lie and act as if he was worried.

“Bambam, calm down. How many hours he left? Where are you now?” Yugyeom panic voice make Jinyoung wanted to shout he lie but his mouth was covered.

“I don’t know, I’m looking for him now. He might took a cab since his car was still here.” Bambam was crying now but he actually smile.

“It okay I will call Jaebum hyung and Jackson hyung first. You take care too, don’t worry just come back home.” Yugyeom know Bambam must be terrified with this incident. Bambam ended the call and he laughed.

“See, your brother just love me.” Bambam pull Jinyoung hair and spit at him.

“Now let see how your husband do.” Bambam dial Jackson phone number.

“Hello my love, how are you?” Bambam seducing voice make Jinyoung want to puke.

“Bambam tell me where are you and where you bring my Jinyoungie!!” Jackson was shouting on the other line.

“Wowowowo… you want him to live right? You know I can do anything I want right?” Bambam laughing and Jinyoung just cried and he miss that voice.

“Bambam please don’t hurt him. He did nothing to you and he care for you like his own brother. Please I beg you I will do anything.” Jackson was pleading on the line and Jinyoung heart was hurt listen to the word Jackson spilled.

“Really? You will do what I want. Then what if I said I want you, will you able to forget Jinyoung and your baby?” Bambam now holding the blade and run it on Jinyoung face.

“As long as Jinyoung and my baby safe, I can do anything for him, even my life. Bambam tell me where are you. At least give the phone to Jinyoung so I can make sure he was alright?” Jackson sound so worried that what Jinyoung can confirm.

“Ok, but remember one thing if you call police then just think Jinyoung and your baby die.” Bambam pull the gun and it make Jinyoung closed his eyes.

“Babe…” Jinyoung greet Jackson for the first time after he leave.

“Baby…I miss you. Are you all right? Did you get hurt and did he gave you drink and food?” Jackson stop when he thought he asked to many thing at once, afraid if this the last call between them.

“I’m fine and I miss you too. I’m sorry for leaving and I’m sorry for being too sensitive.” Jinyoung was crying and Bambam took the phone and Jackson can hear he asked people to bring Jinyoung away.

“How sweet…” Bambam back to talk to Jackson.

“Bambam please don’t hurt him I beg you!” Jackson was pleading and he so worried.

“I don’t know if I can promise that but you know that I can kill him right, so act wisely.” Bambam ended the call but later than that, he got a call from his man.

“, every one let go and two of you bring Jinyoung with me!” Bambam and his boys run but the sound of bullet going around.

“Let head to the forest!” Bambam and Jinyoung head to the forest as conduct by the man.

“Jackson really stupid, he should know what I will do to you.” Bambam dragged Jinyoung who fully tied up and tired.

“Sir, we need to run.” Bambam look at Jinyoung and he smile before push Jinyoung to the alley.

“That what Jackson has to pay.” He run with his man.

                Jinyoung feel dizzy and he do not even know where he was. Jinyoung try to release himself from the string and it takes him more time. Jinyoung was dehydrated and he start to blackout. Jackson, Jaebum and Yugyeom was trying to find Jinyoung in the wide forest, police able to arrest Bambam but that little man not even tell a word about where he left Jinyoung. Yugyeom already drench with tears even though Jaebum said it not his fault. Jackson and Jaebum just let their faith and trust of strong Jinyoung to stay alive.

“It was getting late. If we not able to find him now, he might not able to survive tonight.” Jackson was tearing out at last.

“You need to be strong Jackson let pray nothing bad happen to him.” Jaebum actually wanted to shout aloud how much he wanted to cry.

“Someone was faint there!” the police shout and it make the three brothers run to the place and their heart was shocking when the saw Jinyoung at the bottom of the alley.

“My Jinyoungie…..” Jackson wanted to jump down but rescue team hold him.

“Jinyoung-hyung.” Yugyeom hugged Jaebum and they saw the rescuer bring Jinyoung out from the alley.

                Jinyoung head was badly injure at the outside but luckily, Jinyoung was wearing thick layer clothes so his baby was in the good condition. Jackson was holding Jinyoung hand the whole way to hospital and Bambam was send to mental hospital after confirm to have mental disability. Jaebum and Yugyeom stay beside Jinyoung the whole night. Doctor advice them to talk to Jinyoung and give him hope, he could be traumatize when he awake and it also possibility he cannot made it.

“Grandma, Mark hyung… I’m sorry.” Jackson cried, when he saw his family come after they heard the news.

“It not your fault my love.” Grandmother hugged Jackson and Mark took step near Jinyoung.

“How can you be like this? I’m sorry, junior. My brother hurt you just like how I hurt you.” Mark was kneel down unable to face Jaebum and Yugyeom.

“No, Mark it not your fault.” Jaebum bring Mark into hugged and Yugyeom slowly going out of the room.

                Yugyeom crying outside the room, he knows something wrong with Bambam when he first met him but he just fall in love with him. Yugyeom cried aloud, he will not going to forgive himself if anything happen to Jinyoung. Youngjae just back from work and wanted to visit Jinyoung, he saw Yugyeom outside the room and he smile.

“Hey my baby brother.” Youngjae hugged Yugyeom and he slowly feel his shoulder wet with tears.

“I almost make my Jinyoung hyung die.” Yugyeom spilled out his feeling.

“Hey, you my strong baby. You just fall in love it not a mistake dear. Let get inside, I want to meet Jinyoung hyung.” Youngjae hold Yugyeom hand and bring him inside the room.

Jaebum smile when he saw Youngjae hold Yugyeom hand.

“Where are you going Yugyeommie?” Jaebum went to welcome Youngjae and he wipe Yugyeom tears.

“Jaebum hyung….” Yugyeom hugged Jaebum and Youngjae just nodded, a sign of understand that Yugyeom need Jaebum more than him now.

“Jackson, what if Jinyoung will not woke up?” Their grandmother asked and all family members look at Jackson.

“I will stay with him.” Jackson kiss Jinyoung forehead and all of them knows Jackson love Jinyoung with his true heart.

“You have grown up, Jackson.” Mark patted Jackson shoulder.

“Let pray together.”