Can You Accept Me?

You Are My Bestfriend Forever

It has been 2 weeks since Jackson’s grandmother come to their house and Jinyoung start working again. Jinyoung busy cooking the breakfast and he saw Jackson come to help him. Jackson put the plate while Jinyoung prepared the food. It became a routine for Jackson helping Jinyoung in kitchen during breakfast and dinner. Even at first, Jinyoung keep nagging at Jackson but later they were completely doing their own role like a couple.

“Ok, done.” Jackson claps his hand, satisfied with his work.

“Call grandma, Jackson. I need to go first since I have important meeting today. Bye…” Jinyoung tapped Jackson shoulder and he run to the door.

“Hey, take care.” Jackson shout look at Jinyoung who smile and wave.

“See you later.” Jinyoung feel awkward when Jackson remind him, usually Jaebum and Yugyeom will said that.

                Jackson comeback inside and call his grandma and Mark. They eat breakfast before Jackson leave to work too. Jinyoung was working as senior editor in one of the biggest fashion magazine company, he also being a model for some of the fashion designer. Jinyoung well known as the best editor in the fashion industries and he was detail in every piece of the paper. Jinyoung was friendly with his staff but when it comes to work, he mostly very meticulous.

“Youngjae, this is not what I want.” Jinyoung put Youngjae draft in front of his staff face and he sighed.

“I try to find the theme, since you was on wedding leave I do not want to disturb you.” Youngjae bites his lips.

“Redo it and I want the new draft by 5PM.” Jinyoung was unhappy with the cover draft and he was upset with the fact his leave effect his work.

His phone ring, Jackson called and he picked up.

“What?” Jinyoung still not in mood and he has to make plan B.

“Let lunch together.” Jackson can feel something bother Jinyoung.

“I’m not in mood to go out.” Jinyoung was talking half-heartedly to his husband.

“Leave the work first, I’ll pick you up. You already skip breakfast, I don’t want you sick and it will affect your work too.” Jackson heard Jinyoung sighed.

“Ok.” Jinyoung ended the call and 15 minutes after that Jackson arrived.

“Where?” Jinyoung short word make Jackson smile.

“Just around here, don’t worry.” Jackson choose Jinyoung favourite restaurant.

They order the food and Jackson can read not interest to speak on Jinyoung face.

“Jinyoungie, smile.” Jackson hold Jinyoung hand and it somewhat makes Jinyoung calm.

“Sorry, I get angry at you when you just worried about me.” Jinyoung smile and look at his husband.

“When you smile it almost make me want to kiss you, but luckily I’m your best friend.” Jackson laughed but he saw Jinyoung look at him and bring his lips to Jackson lips.

“Thanks for always make me smile.” Jinyoung pull back and Jackson scratch his not itchy head.

“Welcome.” Jackson drink his water and after eating Jackson send Jinyoung.

Jinyoung saw Youngjae waiting for a lift and he hugged the younger.

“How’s your relationship with Jaebum hyung?” Jinyoung asked.

“You know your brother he was scared to death when he come to my home and his lips dry.” Youngjae remember how Jaebum unable to talk when he meet Youngjae’s parent.

“So, when will be the wedding date?” Jinyoung smile think he will be Youngjae in-law.

“Jaebum said as long as I ready, but I still need to achieve my dream.” Youngjae throw the sad smile.

“Don’t worry just do this one and I believe if you did great another company will hire you as an editor.” Jinyoung advice Jaebum’s 5 years lover and he know Youngjae can go further.

“Don’t give me hope, I still in hell now because you just ask for new cover that should finish within a week to finish in 5 hours.” Youngjae and Jinyoung reach their floor.

“See me at 5PM.” Jinyoung remind the younger.

 

                Jinyoung back home, happy with Youngjae work. When he reach home, he saw Jackson car and he know his husband home. Jinyoung bring all groceries and Mark open the door for him. Mark help arrange the groceries while Jinyoung going upstairs to take bath and change. He saw Jackson sleeping with his work attire and sock.

“Jackson, wake up let bath together and cook.” Jinyoung saw Jackson open his eyes.

“Let sleep for a while.” Jackson dragged Jinyoung in his arm and the younger can feel the warm of Jackson breath.

“Okay, five minutes.” Jinyoung wrapped his hand around Jackson waist.

Jackson heart was beating too fast when he felt Jinyoung hold him. Jackson end up wake up and Jinyoung was dumb founded.

“Let bath.” Jackson grabbed his towel and Jinyoung was hurt, maybe it will be no chance for Jackson to accept him likes he does.

They took bath together, stay silent and awkward.

“You can rest if you tired I will ask Mark hyung to help.” Jinyoung offer but it look like a suggestion to be with Mark for Jackson.

“If that make you happy than I will just sleep.” Jackson lay on his bed.

“I will wake you up when food ready.” Jinyoung leave, truthly he hope Jackson will help him.

So, Jinyoung make the food with Mark and it was like a memories. Mark was sweet and caring compare to Jackson but Jinyoung accept the fact Jackson was his destiny.

“Hyung, you never try to find someone?” Jinyoung look at Mark who busy with the boiling soup.

“Nope I like my life now.” Mark taste the soup and he shows thumb up.

“Don’t be alone, get married Mark. Past is the past you should think about your future.” Jinyoung now act like friend more than in-law, he just call Mark by name.

“Junior, I have move on but to be honest it not totally move on but I think this was the best for us and I accept it. I still cannot find someone better than you.” Mark look at Jinyoung.

“Mark…” Jinyoung about to speak but he saw Jackson stand at the kitchen bar.

“Jackson!” Mark exclaim but Jackson leave, Jinyoung knows he will face their first fight.

“He get jealous but why he act like nothing.” Jinyoung muttered.

Jinyoung, Mark and their grandmother laugh and eat so much that night. Jackson just act together but he eat just a bit and he went to his room early.

“Mark hyung and Grandma, I will going to my room first. Jackson might be waiting for me.” Jinyoung said goodnight after an hour talked to them.

“Make great grandshild for me!” Grandmother shout while Jinyoung on his way to upstair and he chuckle.

Jinyoung enter Jackson room and he saw Jackson lay on his bed with earphone. Jinyoung sat beside him, Jinyoung pull the earphone and he saw Jackson look at him.

“What Jinyoung?” Jackson angry.

“Do you want to talk?” Jinyoung asked while facing angry Jackson.

“If we talked now it will make us fight and divorce maybe.” Jackson put back his earphone.

“Let talked Jackson.” Jinyoung pull back Jackson earphone and it make Jackson pissed off.

“What you want? You want me to let you go since you still love my brother. You want me to divorce you before our promise date. I will divorce you but not now!” Jackson stand but Jinyoung hand hold him.

“Jackson Wang, why you so fired up?” Jinyoung look at Jackson and drag him to sit on the bed again.

“I don’t know you act like a lover toward Mark hyung while you are my wife.” Jackson answer and hide his face with his hand.

“Then act like you my husband, stop hiding behind our best friend relationship before.” Jinyoung cupped his husband face.

“Tell everyone I’m your wife and stop being unnecessary worried to touch and kiss me.” Jinyoung add and smile while kiss Jackson lips.

“Mark hyung is my past and you are my future even I don’t know until when but I want to accept you as my husband.” Jinyoung now hugged Jackson and lay down on their bed.

“I’m sorry if I’m not attracted like all woman you met but I just want you to know I’m your wife.” Jinyoung closed their space and Jackson hugged him back.

“Jinyoung-ah, you just so sweet.” Jackson kiss Jinyoung forehead and that the first night for them as a couple.

They sleep and now share more than what they always do. They start to share a room and now they share their heart. Jinyoung happy so did Jackson but they still a little worried inside them.