- T H R E E -

My Star-crossed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I slam the door shut the minute I get into the house. Trying to catch my breath, I walk into the living room and plop on the couch next to Jaehyun oppa.

“Anyeong~” I said breathlessly, setting my shoes down onto the floor.

“Yah, chincha, one day you’re going to make halmoni smack us all to death,” he said, clearly irritated.

I try smile sweetly at him, trying to soften him up because I knew he’d be easy to persuade, but Minho oppa and Jaejin oppa? Those two were a completely different story. They were the two oldest, so in some way, I understand why they excessively scold me and are deathly overprotective of me.

“Ah, oppa, don’t be so mad! I was only at the pier! See? I came back in once piece didn’t I?” I said, trying to act cute as possible, nuzzling close to his arm and looking up at him using my big, ‘forgive me’ eyes. They always worked on him.

“Don’t explain to me. Explain to those two in there,” he muttered, eyes still glued to the television. I sighed and got up and made my way into the kitchen where the two oldest sat around the dining table.

Minho oppa spoke first, his eyebrows furrow, bunching up in the center of his forehead forming crinkles.

“Yah, I swear, Park Sandara, if you do this kind of sh------” I cut him off before he can say anything else and walk over to him to put my arm around his shoulder to try to soothe his anger.

“Oppa, I’m sorry. I really didn’t mean to stay out this late! I just really lost track of time. Mianhe,” I said in faux guilty voice. This was sort of a routine. Every week, I’d always managed to piss off at least one or two of my siblings for whatever reason and I guess this is this week’s reason.

“I don’t care if you lose track of time, Sandara. If you’re not coming home and go prance around to who the hell knows where, you should at least call. There’s literally six of us who have phones that you could’ve called,” scolded Jaejin oppa in a stern voice.

“He’s right, Dara-ah. We can’t spend our whole lives trying to pinpoint where you are all the time. You’re always wherever the hell you are and none of us ever know where that is,” continued Minho oppa. I hear a shuffle behind us and I hadn’t realized Cheondung oppa and Jaehyun oppa were both in the kitchen entrance. Both were wearing guilty faces and were looking down at the feet in front of them.

“W-What is all this? Why are you guys so mad? I’m sorry I came home late today and I’m sorry I come home late sometimes,” I said, my chest heaving.

“Dara, we’re tired of this happening all the time,” murmured Jaehyun oppa from where he stood.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter