- T W E L V E -

My Star-crossed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   “Is she nice? Does she have a sister? Preferably my age? Is she the clingy type? Did you ever reach third base? Does she wear unde------”

“Jesus Christ, hyung! Why are you still here?! God, will you please just go home?!” I groan, rubbing my temples in attempt to restrain myself from strangling him.

Top-hyung was driving me crazy to the point that I was debating on leaving my own house to find somewhere else to sleep. I mean, the guy literally followed me home, interrogating me with questions about Dara and I was literally at the brink of insanity.

Slumping further into the softness of my couch, I glare at him as he busily rummages through my fridge like he’s at his own house.

“Yah, I’m just staying to make sure you’re okay. You know, Jiyong-ah, you mean a lot to me----mmm, this stuff is good! Your mom make it?” he mumbles through a mouth full of leftover kimchi fried rice. I groan again.

Don’t get me wrong, I love Top-hyung, but right now, I was five seconds away from calling security to drag him away from my fridge and my apartment.

“Well?” he mumbles, still stuffing his face.

I sigh in exasperation. “Well what, hyung?”

“You didn’t answer any of my questions! Does she have a sister and does she wear un------”

“Hyung, seriously?! You’re such a ert!” I groan into one of my throw pillows.

“What?! No I’m not! I’m just trying to make sense of how a girl that hot fell for a guy like----ouch!” he winced once I throw the tv remote at him, knocking the plastic bowl from his hand and onto the ground.

“You were saying?” I taunt, still glaring daggers through his big forehead

“What the ! You didn’t let me finish! I was gonna say, I’m trying to make sense of how a girl that hot fell for such a handsome, caring, smart guy like you!” he says sarcastically. I gave him the finger and turned to the tv, trying to distract myself.

“She never fell for me. Well, at least she never gave any inclination that she did and she never knew I liked her,” I silently mumble, flipping through random channels.

I hear Top-hyung choke on what sounds to be water. “B-Bwoh?! She never liked you and you never told her how you felt?!” he uttered in disbelief.

I turned to face his shocked expression, nodding. “Mm. I left even before both of us could get too attached. She deserved better.”

And she did. I was never the right guy for her. All I could be was her friend, and in the end, I couldn’t even be that. I ed up everything beyond repair. She couldn’t even introduce herself to me as Dara. She introduced herself as Sandara. She only ever did that to strangers. I knew because that was how she introduced herself to me the very first time I met her.

“Okay, let me get this straight. You fell in love with her over the summer, but you never told her your feelings? Wow, here I thought you were the notorious playboy of the group, but I guess I take the crown for being the ladies man,” he says, admiring himself through his cellphone camera. I sigh and sit up from the couch.

“It was weird. Seeing her again,” I admit in a hushed whisper.

“Did you feel it?” he asks, still staring at himself through the mirror. I roll my eyes at him.

“Feel what?” I ask, looking down on my feet.

“You know? Did you f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter