Maybe begin again

Dada

“And then you kiss him back, I see…”

 

 

Kyungsoo redden at Baekhyun’s blatancy in front of the children at the nursery Kyungsoo’s third part time job, He cup his best of friend big big mouth, whispering not be loud because the kids were looking at them with confuse looks and can’t concentrate on the activity Kyungsoo made for them.

 

“So… how was the kiss, huh?” Baekhyun wiggle his brow when he whisper and snickered beside Kyungsoo, The latter just shrug but his flush cheeks were telling another story making his friend squealing like a teenage girl watching a romantic movie were the boy kisses the girl.

 

 

“Quit that noise you blabber mouth,” Jongin glares at Sehun but the latter ignores it and continue telling the whole story about the kiss to his loving wife who’s listening with sparkling eyes rubbing the bump. Jongin pull his locks because Sehun is not a good secret keeper or someone to talk with problems.

 

 

The lovers giggles at Jongin’s misery, exchanging looks once a while and then laugh when jongin bang his head on the table because the two caught him touching his lips acting like he got his first kiss.

 

 

“Get out!” Jongin hollers  when Sehun imitates him but the two laugh their out but luhan keeps holding his bump tight reasoning that Jongin might be the reason that he’ll gave birth early because of the scenario he caught with sehun, the two do as Jongin told still laughing getting out on the poor latter’s office.

 

 

Jongin sneak a quick look if the two was really out of his office before touching his lips blushing with his heart trying to escape from his ribcage beating so fast with his head replying the memory of Kyungsoo’s soft lips on his perfectly fitted on his.

 

The door suddenly opens caught Jongin in the act for the second time around not only by Sehun and Luhan but also with his father this time, now who is giving him a you-okay-man look and the couples muffled hoots.

 

Jongin cleared his throat arranging his suit, dusting off some imaginary dust and then cough again gesturing the three to enter.

 

 

“Taeoh-yah can you tell me a secret?” Yuri sits on the floor beside his brother’s son, “What secret Taeoh will tell you?” the kid look at her innocently and grasp on Yuri’s hand the older caress her imaginary beard “About your mother… who is she?” Hearing ‘she’ Taeoh make face and Yuri notice that “Eomma told me not to tell because I did pinky promish! I don’t want my pinky to be cut” The toddler raises his hand waving his pinky.

 

 

Yuri sighs it’s her 10th attempt to ask the kid who’s the unlucky or maybe that lucky one her brother got knock up because that one gave that bastard selfish brother of her a fluffy, cute,  little and squishy baby. She look at the kid next to her who is busy baby talking to Jongin favorite Krong plushie.

 

“Taeoh-yah, I’ll promise that I will find out who’s your mother” Yuri cracked her neck when the toddler nod at her and back his attention to his toys, she grab her phone and call one of her connections grinning ear to ear.

 

 

“Ahem ahem” Baekhyun faked cough direct on Kyungsoo’s ears to get a hold the latter’s attention, Kyungsoo startles and push Baekhyun, groaning, but the latter keep on fake coughing.

 

“Ahem a hot”

 

“Ahem one”

 

“Ahem on the”

 

“Ahem door”

 

“Ahem look”

 

“Ahem Kim”

 

“Ahem Jongin”

 

 

Kyungsoo immediately look at the door and saw Jongin standing awkwardly which is natural when the guy is nervous or it is really Jongin’s character, Kyungsoo remembers. Jongin halt his gooey movements outside the door when he saw Kyungsoo smiling at his way and the confused and half-amazed looks at him.

 

 

“Teacher, is he your husband” Both Kyungsoo and Jongin choked thinking that why husband? Friends would be the first thing should come into their mind, right?. Kyungsoo laugh awkwardly “Why do you say so?”  Another kid raises her hand “Because of Taeo-“

 

“Time to past your drawings” Baekhyun immediately claps his hand blocking the kids words because the kid slips no-nearly slip that named ”phew” , he saw Kyungsoo tensed up about the unfinished question and Jongin’s confused features but it get easily wipe out when he interrupts.

 

 

 

“Teacher you said you have a son—“ The kid  pouts “Sun block of course he has that’s the reason why he has nice skin!” "Is he the fathe—“, another kid asked “Faster faster pass you paper…” Baekhyun interrupts laughing uncomfortably.

 

 

That was close!

 

 

“Sorry about the kids” Kyungsoo scratch the back of his head “No it’s okay… you really seems hands on your work especially handling the kids you look natural on it…” Jongin was pleased the taller smile like an idiot saying those words.

 

“Of course, I am” Because you got me pregnant and dealing with babies and kids is my forte now specially with Asher Taeoh. Kyungsoo wants to add but no, he doesn’t want his  plan to be ruined he’ll let Taeoh stay and know his father for three months while he’s working to save money after that he’ll get Taeoh back and go to the America were his mother lives.

 

 

None of them speaks again when they got inside Jongin’s car. They suddenly remember the kiss “umm d-do y-you want t-to e-eat I-ice c-cream…” Jongin stuttered reddening in every word he says while a blushing Kyungsoo just nod.

 

 

Jongin’s bangs were dump because of his sweat, the temperature inside the car is rising up and the two did not look at each other way. Jongin opened the air condition but it was no used Kyungsoo keep on fanning himself with his hands.

 

 

“Y-you want t-to about t-the kiss…” Jongin try start a conversation “Y-yeah about that … I… I…” Kyungsoo look at Jongin this time battling with his mind on what to say or what the kiss is but his mind trails was cut when Jongin grab his hands and put it on his left chest were his heart is beating so fast.

 

 

“To be honest I like it I really really like it… You don’t know how much I  miss you, your lips , those eyes, this rosy cheeks of your… after all this year’s m-my heart…” Jongin thump Kyungsoo hands on his heart “still be longs to you” Jongin words and Jongin cries that startled Kyungsoo.

 

The next thing Kyungsoo knows is their lips smash together Kyungsoo want to push Jongin because this is wrong his plans will be ruined, he doesn’t want to ruined the latter’s reputation  ad because Kyungsoo is scared.. Sacred to be left behind… left alone but he is still in love with Jongin.

 

 

As their kiss got more intimate and rough Kyungsoo want to forget everything and focus on Jongin’s lips, Jongin’s hands on his waist trying to sneak inside his shirt his hands on Jongins brown locks everything but Jongin.

 

“I still love you I love you” Jongin whispers in their kiss everything happen so fast, Jongin stumbles typing the code on this almost a year unvisited apartment, the door opens the two of them enters the apartment and focus on each other forgetting everything around them as they reach Jongin’s bed the next thing becomes an history.

 

 

tbc--

 

Potatodyo’s note:

 

Hello so here it is the long waited update… umm I’m sorry for inconvenienced something happen to me a tragic one and I’m trying to stand up and fight to live… My mom got hospitalized due to she’s half paralyzed and can’t talk and it is really hard to see her on that situation when we got home. Umm 12 midnight we notice that my dad is not feeling well so my sister take her to the hospital and I left to take a good care of my mom… my sister got home with our auntie telling that our daddy died… It is really hard to accept the truth because I’m a daddy’s girl and I’m proud of it. Now I’m trying to be strong for my mom.

 

 

Umm… that’s the story behind why I tried to make a angst story – Memories through Polaroid’s – ok lame promotion but it is true... as long as we live together with our love ones try to capture special moments with them because it will be the link and evidence to our past .