Long time no see

Dada

 

 

“K-Kyungsoo”

 

“J-jongin…”

 

It feels like the first time they met on the school’s rooftop on some party for their school 50th anniversary, Jongin born to be entertained and boring is not on his vocabulary, he sits on the back of the auditorium finding himself yawning and half listening to their Principal’s   speech.

 

 

“Hey, where are you going?”  Sehun whispers not to catch attention from the other students who is listening “can’t I get some air?” Jongin gives a what-the-f-you-know-what-I-mean-dude look. It takes a minute before this slowpoke friend of his to understand the hidden message.

 

“What if a teacher caught you?” Asked Sehun “I’m Kim Jongin or Kai for a reason” Jongin jokes sticking his tongue out and then ditch Sehun to that boring as in B-O-R-I-N-G program and do his ninja moves to get out of the stadium.

 

 

“Ah finally” Jongin stretch his hand out feeling the cold night air. He smiles like an idiot at his oplan escape at the auditorium was success; he is so full of himself, well, that’s Kim Jongin. He did not notice a pale guy looking at him weirdly.

 

 

By the time he open his eyes he jumps a little in surprise because of the presence of a pale guy in front of him big comical eyes pixilated on him, he found it cute wait-what?. Jongin stares back and there looking at each other for minute.

 

Awkward silence on cue.

 

 

“Ahem” Jongin break the silence “Umm.. hey, you?” He continues okay this is awkward the tan admits, The pale black headed guy replies a blink on him “H-hi?” said the smaller after blinking offering a smile even though there’s a hint of awkwardness and of course an easy going Jongin smiles back.

 

 

“So, why are you out here? The program is not done yet?” Jongin lighten the mood by opening a conversation with his newfound rooftop buddy “I guess I should ask that too, but yeah I sneak out I’m not into socializing with people you know blending with them” the smaller shrugs as he explains.

 

“Same here, I sneak out too” Jongin stick his tongue out making the smaller laugh “The program is too boring” the tan make face “But does it not bored you up here?” “No, not really because you’re here” the latter was taken aback by his words.

 

 

What are you even saying, Jongin?

 

“Kim Jongin by the way” he immediately changes the topic, reaching his hand out “Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo” the black headed boy smile taking Jongin’s hand for a shake. Both captivated with each other’s faces they just stare and star, blush filling their cheeks with a tint color.

 

“Earth to kyungsoo” the brunet snaps his fingers turning the latter back to the reality “Oh my god, are you blushing?” Baekhyun cups his friends face pointing out that Kyungsoo is blushing 101% “What? I-no, Go back to work I’m going to help Eunhyuk hyu-“  Baekhyun cuts him with his finger on the air staring intensively at him.

 

“Fine, I saw Jongin he’s on table with Sehun and Luhan a while ago and he said he’s going to wait for me after my shift here if it is okay with me,” Kyungsoo gives details to Baekhyun who is still eyeing him like a hawk.

 

 “Happy now?” and slowly a creepy smile plastered all over his friend’s face that makes Kyungsoo groan.

 

Baekhyun flails and jumps like a kid shaking Kyungsoo like a madman squealing over here and there not stop, Kyungsoo literally plant his face on the table for a face-table as a reaction to his friend’s action.

 

“What you say to him? Huh? What? What? Did you say yes? No? I need an answer!”

 

 

“Hyung”

 

Kyungsoo’s heart drops on the ground as Jongin walks to him wearing that smile he use to miss, Kyungsoo feels like a teenage girl who can’t explain why are there butterflies on his stomach right now, he returns an awkward smile.

 

Jongin bite his inner cheek he is freaking internally when he’s standing beside Kyungsoo looking at the latter who is definitely freaking inside too. He miss this, he admit to himself it’s been three years but everything feels the same, the way his heartbeat beating fast and loud when his with Kyungsoo, the way he adores the older, the way he’s contented when they were with each other’s presence.

 

Jongin lead Kyungsoo into his car without any eye contact, pregnant silence engulf them only the sound their heartbeats. He opens the door for the smaller and then enters the car too, it’s a habit for Jongin to be the one who is in charge of locking Kyungsoo’s seatbelt.

 

 

“So, there is a coffee shop I know…want to check it out?” Jongin starts the conversation “Uh, yeah” Kyungsoo answers, the smaller can’t help it he’s blushing and red as tomato at the moment.

 

 

Kyungsoo internally smack his head lecturing himself to act normal, and hey you should be angry at him e shout on your precious Taeoh! You should kick the out of him he make Taeoh cried his a jerk until now, go and kick where the hurt most so that he can’t have next generation-what he already did, Kyungsoo frown.

 

 

Kyungsoo was taken aback by the song playing on the radio it was the song he use to sing for the guy next to him.

 

“Hyung, please sing along…for me” said Jongin, taking a deep breath Kyungsoo close his eyes deciding whether his going to sing or not without opening his eyes, he said a small ‘for you’.

 

 

The next thing Kyungsoo knew that his lips were smash against Jongin’s.

 

 

A/N: okay this is a ty update I’m sorry~

 

Questions? @potatodyo