Letting go for good

Dada

“Are you sure you really want to?” Baekhyun asked leaning his back to the wall watching his best friend since diaper packing important things on a big blue luggage with cute smile pin on it. Sniffing, Kyungsoo nod biting his lip and continue packing folding some shirt, stuffing some small red-checkered blanket.

 

Baekhyun march to Kyungsoo and pick the small photo book on the mattress, he sits on the floor together with his crying friend patting its narrow shoulder and hand him the photo book. Kyungsoo open it and bawl again for the nth time of the day.

 

“I can’t imagine a life without him…” Kyungsoo howls and caress the picture and pecks on it “but I have too… I need too…” Baekhyun nods and hug his best friend and releases to let the latter breath, Kyungsoo stood up and place the pororo plushie he receives when he got his first date on the nightstand.

 

“You’re not going to—“Kyungsoo cut him shaking his head “He doesn’t need it anymore beside Jongin can buy him new toys better than this and it’s the only memory I’ll have from both them” he smile bitterly wiping the tears of this eyes.

 

“This is for Taeoh’s own good”

 

“Good” Jongin says with a deep voice as he heard the news that the Kim estate is popularity and stocks were increasing from his secretary Oh, Sehun put a small white envelope on Jongin’s desk grinning  at the CEO and bid a goodbye an small ‘be there’ when the secretary’s silhouettes gone.

 

Jongin raise his bow and grab the white envelope on his desk there is ‘To: Kim Jongin’ he shrug and open it and acknowledge with a small card inviting him to Sehun and Luhan’s baby shower party. Jongin cackles and mouth they were really a weird couple baby shower seriously it is too late to have it because Luhan’s already eight month pregnant but there is nothing wrong with that.

 

The CEO continue his work and focus on the thick as seven accounting book wearing an eyes glass so he won’t miss, he work for three hours and disturb with bang on his office door.

 

“What th—“

 

“Still cursing my dear tsk tsk” Mrs. Kim enters the room together with his sister (annoying for jongin) “Can’t you see mom I need to work and finish this before the day ends and you “he points his sister “what are you doing her with mom?” he ask annoyed.

 

“Just visiting y grumpy brother, sweet right?” Yuri answered sarcastically “Why don’t you smile and be like sehun, you need to build a family so you’ll know how nice to have one and work every day smiling and inspired”

 

Jongin snort at the idea “You don’t ing teach me what should I do, having you as family is a big headache and having a kid eww no” Yuri removes her pumps and ready to slap it on her brother’s head. Mrs. Kim rub her forehead “You two were an headache…”

 

“Eomma?”

 

“Eomma…”

 

Kyungsoo open his eyes and saw his son snuggling on his chest grasping on the hem of his shirt, he smile and peck on the toddler’s forehead “Good morning Taeoh and please stop calling me eomma because I’m appa~” he giggles and gets up looking at his side Taeoh raise his hands up wanting Kyungsoo to carry him.

 

Taeoh wrap his small arms around his appa’s neck and hum waiting for Kyungsoo’s signal to step and count, a way Kyungsoo teach his son to count and learn. First steps “one!” they said in union and laugh “what is next to one? “ another step “tloo!” the baby replied and make a giggle  “can you count my step until we got the bathroom and bush our teeth?” Taeoh nods “Tuleee! Por! Paib! Six! Seben! Ayyht! Nain! Ten! Elebyeen!”

 

“Wow~ my Taeoh is really great! Now let’s bush our teeth okay” Kyungsoo coo the kid.

 

When they were all set, Kyungsoo laid the kid on the couch that fell asleep an hour ago, Kyungsoo caress Taeoh’s flush cheeks “you really got your father’s features and an adorable dork” the latter smiles letting the tears drops on his cheeks  “it’s time…” he peck on the toddler’s cheek.

 

“Eomma…” Taeoh blink at him half awake and then release a low chuckle, I will miss that sound Kyungsoo thinks “Do you want to see your father?” Kyungsoo ask Taeoh squeals and nod sitting up clapping making cute noises.

 

Kyungsoo did not hide to his son who his father was every night he tell everything about  Jongin how great he was how handsome he was, everything about him. He cannot remove everything about Jongin from the child; Taeoh has the right to know.

 

“Eomma you-uh du not miss dada?” the kid ask one night Kyungsoo remembers and answers, “Sometimes but I have you, you look exactly like him”

 

“Yipee! Dada! Taeoh will see dada?” the kid stands up while Kyungsoo’s helping the kid to wear its rubber shoes “Uhuh, you will see dada… are you ready?”  He asks hiding the sadness in his voice making it more sweet and energized.

 

  “Promise to be a good boy okay?” Taeoh nod and lace his little pinky with kyungsoo’s bigger one.

 

Baekhyun enter the house gabbing Taeoh’s language smiling at them “all set? Chanyeol is waiting inside the car,” Taeoh wrap his little fingers on the strap of the his Adventure time knapsack, jumping around with a lollipop from uncle chanyeol he waits for his appa to guide him to the car who is locking the door.

 

“Let’s go” He held his son’s chubby hand and give the child a wary smile.

 

 

A/N: Hello there first update to this story I am sorry for you waiting so long you know busy and college urgh…  actually I’m on writing o its 5th chapter and then boom I was really shock cause I accidentally deleted it TT^TT oh, yes stupid me. Sorry for the boring chapter 1 umm what do you tnk about please do comment J thank you for reading~

 

Next update : 15/ 03/ 08 Taeoh meets dada!