Knock knock!

Dada

a/n: again not proof too lazy to find beta reader XD BUT I WILL!

Jongin wakes up five in the morning to finish some documents and prepares his PowerPoint presentation for the sales income of the Kim Industries. He gets up leaving his messy bed facing the mirror with his bear face, bed hair and some morning glory. Oh yes, he is the CEO of the biggest company in South Korea his human too to face that kind of situation every morning.

 

Leaving his bathroom revealing a new at tough Kim jongin, walking to his nightstand opening the third drawer he picks his tie of the day they grey one his favorite moving to the second drawer picking an expensive watch to the fist one were his designer handkerchief aligned by color and by brand, properly.

He starts typing at his laptop fast as a lightning bolt sipping into his strong black coffee biting on his toasted bread.

 

Ding dong Ding dong…

 

Jongin groans, who the hell that who’s going to destruct him rolling his eyes he place his cup of coffee on his desk, continues his work

 

Ding Dong Ding Dong…

 

“The hell—Dad! Can you open take care of that one I need o finish this presentation!”

 

“For the last time I know that I’m your father here, not to be your slave son” Ricky peeks on Jongin’s door frowning, Jongin points his laptop “Fine fine I’ll do it for you y dear son” He said sarcastically.

 

“Come on Monggu join me” Ricky calls and the dog follows as he walks down stairs. The doorbell rungs again

 

 

“Coming!”

 

He opens the door but does not see anything.

 

 “Well…that’s strange” Ricky caresses his chin and peer on the sides but there’s none, he shrugs it off but when he attempts to close the door someone tugs him under gripping on his pants, blinking.

 

“Oh… Hi?” He greets the cute little boy in front of him (he kneels down) “Are you lost or something-“ The toddler nods giggling flashing his dimples at him he look at the boy furthermore those eyes, the smile, the features , and realization hits him.

 

“It… can be…”

 

The toddler just blink at him pouting ad then giggles hugging his sketchbook and then opens it flipping some pages and stops at a certain pain nodding to himself and then flash it to Ricky beaming from ear to ear.

 

“Jongin…”

 

“Jongin!”

 

“JONGIN!”

 

“Dad can’t you see? I’m busy look,” He points his laptop for the second time “Just one more slide and done okay?” “I’m giving you three minutes to finish that, you have a visitor down stairs and I think you need to deal with it”. Jongin keeps typing ad typing and within two minutes he finishes his presentation clicking the save button and done.

“Visitor? I don’t have any appointment at 7 in the morning” He raises his brow “Well this one is different” His father shrugs patting his shoulder when they walk down stairs. As soon as they reach down stairs, Ricky cannot hold back a fond smile and Jongin find it weird.

 

“There, good luck” Ricky grins.

 

Jongin saw a little boy sitting on their couch hugging a sketchbook. Are you nuts? I don’t have appointments on a toddler oh don’t tell me Taemin’s going on a trip and his going to leave his brother on me to take care of? His mind trails were cut when the toddler look at him smiling cutely, waving directly at him.

 

His not Taemin’s younger brother... Then who? He walked closer.

 

The toddler flashes his sketchbook at him, which he dumbly just look at it, blinking.

 

‘I’m here for Kim Jongin, my father <3 - Asher’.

 

“What?”

 

“I am… your father?” He ask dumbly gripping on his dear heart, the toddler nods and then jumps off the couch running on to him handling him a notepad and hugs his legs chuckling.

 

“Dada!”

 

“I think I’m going to have an heart attack,” He whispers to himself as he looks at the notepad a guide on how taking care of the baby on his legs.

 

“That’s what I’m talking about my son” Ricky gave him a look.

 

 

“It can’t be! I’m too young to have a kid and I’m not sure if he’s really my child and most of all I never get someone pregnant!” Jongin rants.

 

“Knock it off son, can you just accept the reality, that you have a son… and its him in front of you,” he points the kid on the couch, sleeping “he really does look like you, a mini version of Kim Jongin except the skin tone he really does got your features!”

 

“But—“

 

“Come on… I am proud of you! I remember the days when your mom and I got you at your age!” he smiles when he reminisces, Jongin frowns “yeah yeah you know who you get pregnant and sure I’m yours but that me with that kid I’m not sure”

 

Ricky smacks him glaring a little bit “Having a child is a gift!”

 

“Dad don’t tell me we’re in a reality show or something? Wait are they hidden cameras here?” Jongin ask dumbly searching cameras around but there’s none.

 

“News flash son, we’re not in a reality show just reality…and the kid carries an envelope together with him. It says that the kid want to know and meet his father and his mother gave the kid two months just to know you telling that you have the right to know that you have a child because it’s yours and if your doubting you can go for some test to clarify everything all said and done.”

 

“Does it tell who is she? I mean the mother?”

 

“No, the letter just say you don’t business about who the mother is, it just telling that it’s for the kid who request to know you, you can read it yourself…I’ll carry the kid to your room, we’ll settle this when you came home from work tonight.”

 

A/N: urrgh! i'm it huhuhu