Whether you like it, you like it

Dada

Jongin park his car beside his sister’s car at their huge garage, removing his coat he opens the door, nobody was at the sala he find it weird but as he still need to show gratitude “I’m home!” nobody answers maybe they were upstairs. Therefore, Jongin did go upstairs.

 

“Uhh… his not Jongin…and Jongin did not turn into a baby” Ricky frowns, Mama Kim and Yuri gave him a questionable look. Ricky clears his throat.

 

“Jongin is on his way home that kid… well, that kid is his son.” Damn it Jongin where are you? I can’t explain it alone! Yuri dropped the bags of groceries on the floor and did surpass a squeak ‘Heol’.

 

“Dada! Dada! Dada’s home!” The toddler squeals in happiness and run to Jongin, hugging his father’s legs.

 

 Mama Kim look at her husband in disbelieve she did look at her son who just came right on the time back to her so-called grandson to Ricky back to Jongin and to the toddler. Taeoh raise his small arm asking Jongin to carry him, which he awkwardly did and smile at them gawkily.

 

“You gotta be kidding me…” Mama Kim at Yuri said in disbelief, “You gotta be kidding me! ASDFGHJKL JONGIN HAS A SON! AHAHAHA I’M FINALLY A GANDMA~~” Mama Kim dance in happiness hugging his son squishing Taeoh in between them clapping his small arms together.

 

Taeoh cling on his father lie a koala, humming when Jongin place him on the other chair next to him for the dinner but the toddler latch on him, again. Yuri keep eyeing his brother struggling ‘his’ son to sit next to him not on him while mama Kim joyfully help her husband cooking.

 

“Now. Explain”

 

Mama Kim is the first to broke the silence aside from Taeoh eating loudly when they begun eating, Jongin cannot look at his parents nor his gawking sister in front of him. “W-well... I don’t know that I have a child out there,” He hears an uneasy sigh from his father “not until Taeoh came knocking this morning b-but I-I’m not sure if his really mine…”

 

“Oh really…” Mama Kim lean and pinch Taeoh’s chubby cheek.

 

“How came that you look alike, he calls you his father and no offense kids don’t lie” Yuri says in a matter of fact, “And who’s the unlucky girl huh?” she smirk when Jongin just blink dumbly when his son open his mouth and wants a flying spoon on his mouth.

 

“Well, I think this explains everything” Jongin hand a notebook and a letter to his mother who attentively get it from him and read it out loud and Jongin did his job to give feed Taeoh, awkwardly.

 

“Do’s and Don’ts… ohh it’s interesting!” Mama Kim Laugh and Ricky join his wife and Yuri snickered.

 

“#1 Taeoh is hyper one he only sleeps when he’s sleepy but if he’s not… don’t sleep too or you’re going to regret it.

 

 

Jongin is not hard towards kids he sometimes help the Lee’s to play with Taemin’s younger brother and besides his a CEO all he do is to look over the files, meetings, formal party, business, business and business.

 

 He’s an awkward that become a human if he may define himself and it is really hard to take care a kid specially his, his son.

 

“Taeoh here you go” Jongin tuck his son on his bed when they finish taking bath, brushing their teeth together. He lies beside the kid, turns off the lamp, and covers himself into the thick blanket.

 

“Dada…”

 

“Dada…”

 

“Dada…” Jongin groan his not use to call a father and now his so called son calling him “Dada…” the kid grasp on the hem of his shirt and tugs it repeatedly, Jongin battled with himself to pretend as sleep and didn’t notice the tugs that became harsher.

 

Migraine soon attack the Ceo and his temper gotten shorter each tug and calling’s that never stops, ignore him Jongin you must ignore him he hardly pretend to be asleep, the tugs ceased and soon stops.

 

Thank go-

 

“!” Jongin grunts when Taeoh jumps on him cackling batting its lashes at him cutely smiling sheepishly, well Jongin is not amused his tired, sleepy, and does not have time to play or joke around especially in ungodly hour.

 

 

“Dada!”

 

 

“Shut up and sleep!” Jongin scolds pushing the toddler off him and harshly lay on his side “Stop calling me dada I’m not your father (yet) were not sure if you’re really mine until the test results were here! Now sleep!” Jongin continues scaring the child who is silently staring at him and quite trembling.

 

The next thing Jongin saw was the Taeoh’s face all down, lips quivering with those glistening on tears on the corner of its eyes; jongin saw it in slow motion and a loud cry from the kid on cue.

 

Oh no oh no…

 

“Someone who looks like sleep on the wrong side of the bed” Sehun tease reading some data and reports on the CEO’s desk when Jongin enters his office wearing those dark bags under its eyes, look wreck in his messy hair and wrongly button trouser suit.

 

Grumpy Jongin slump on his chair and start banging his head on his desk, groaning when pain strikes. His not all right of course his not, the lack of sleep, a whole night of hearing the toddlers (monsters) heavy weeps, An hour lecture from his parents specially his mother about taking good care be sweet with his ‘son’ because his only a kid.

 

“You look awful,” Luhan greets when he enters the office and immediately covers his bump “Baby, don’t look at your uncle!”  He does not want his baby get Jongin mess face, the CEO scoffs drinking his fifth coffee.

 

“I need to go to the hospital I came here to borrow my Hunnie for a while~”

 

 

“He what?!” Kyungsoo almost drop the plate his washing “Tch, don’t shout okay… I hear it from Luhan you know I pass through the hospital to visit y cousin his having a meeting with his obgy… and he was talking with Sehun.”

 

Before Kyungsoo could react, Donghae enters the kitchen and clap his hand signaling them to do their job. Kyungsoo continue washing the dishes, grumbling, saying incoherent words. He did not notice that he finish his job and help the cook but Baekhyun need more help serving so he does help and exchange position with his friend.

 

“Oh hey, please get the orders o the third table on the left,” Kyungsoo nods, then get a note pad and ball pen and headed to the said table.

 

Jongin massage his head still grumpy sitting across Luhan and Sehun cuddling in front of him waiting for his sister, the flirting added to trigger his migraine once more.

 

“Can I get your order sir?” Kyungsoo asks politely wearing a bright smile.

 

Jongin notice the two stop flirting and look as if they saw a ghost, which is odd, he lift his head meeting the waiters eyes that widen at Jongin’s presence, which the CEO does too. They stare at each for a minute, Jongin feel his body energize and forgot that his head hurts.

 

“K-Kyungsoo…”

 

 

“J-Jongin…”

 

A/N: Hello hello~ this chapter … mean jongin here let us say he’s on in denial stage kkkk I’m sorry OTL… so here KaiSoo met! /pukes rainbow/ What do you think will happen next? Past will reveal next update! Sorry for my bad English OTL.

 

My twitter account potatodyo ^^

Ask fm potatodyo  ^^