The revelation

Dada

A/N: who is willing to be my beta? ><  oooookkkkkayyyy…. Idekw but I feel really I mean really upset L because of the unsubscribers but yeah it’s their decision ^^ it’s my fault too I barely update huhu and my story is not that nice lie the others but I’ll mae it up to you guys /sends virtual hug/

 

 

“You have a son?” Sehun ask holding his laughter, Jongin pull his dark brown locks, groaning. “Well, you know it’s cool you got a child before I have mine and why are you doubting? You said it yourself your look alike…” The secretary quotes the look alike part and pats Jongin’s shoulder.

 

“Welcome to the fatherhood” Sehun click his tongue out, “You’re not helping…” The Ceo glares at him “you know you have a son and all you need to do is accept it, wait? Who’s the mother?”

 

“That’s the another problem it keeps its Identity… telling that I don’t have business on her like the hell I need to know who’s Taeoh’s mother, when I ask the kid who is his mother he just said ‘I did pinky proommiiiish with eomma not to tell dada urrggh!’” Jongin imitates his son.

 

“Taeoh? Your son’s name is Taeoh?”

 

“Asher Taeoh… well Kim Asher Taeoh…”

 

“I hear that name before and it sounds familiar but I don’t know where… well at least you did not face the mother when she’s bearing the child, you know they get y and Luhan is acting that one.” Sehun sigh remembering his experience.

 

“I need to reschedule your schedule, your father text me he ask if I can remove your meetings every Sunday so you can spend more time with your son” Sehun wiggles his brow, he walk to the door and face the CEO “and it’s cute your son calls you ‘DADA’.”

 

[Before Taeoh reaches the Kim residence]

 

“Taeoh listen to me,” Taeoh faced Kyungsoo “You’ll be a good boy okay? Don’t give your father headache okay? Love him like you love appa, enjoy your time together with him because it’s only for two months, always listen to him” The toddler nod vigorously at him, snuggling on his bag.

 

 “And if he hurts you call me okay you memorize my number right? Don’t worry I did write it on the back of your sketch book and no matter how many times he asked who your mother is don’t tell okay it’s a secret between the two of us, got it?” the kid nods again.

 

“Pinky promise?”

 

“Pinky prooomiiisssh!”

 

 

“Appa will miss you…” Taeoh look at him with his little brows furrowed, “Appa can’t come with you… I’m sorry but we will meet again I assure you!” he assure with a smile pinching his son’s chubby cheeks.

 

 

 

“Hey honey glad your home!” Yuri gave her father a creep look “What’s wrong with you today, father?” Ricky just smiles and wraps his arm around his daughter laughing awkwardly “Can go out for grocery?” “And why? Mom and I just go there two days ago…” “Well, can you go out for another one? I mean we need this things and food” he hand a long list for grocery and then leave as fast as he can, leaving her daughter dumb founded.

 

“What’s wrong with him today…” Yuri gave her father’ silhouette a you-okay-dude-look as he left, snorting, she just let it be and searched for her purse.

 

When Yuri got to the market she check the list and get then a cart and made her way to the met section, beef she needs 5 kilos of beef so she grab some and put them on the cart and pushes it again.

“Wait, wait, wait 5 kilos of beef? Are you nuts? The hell is father gonna do with the so much amount of meat… don’t tell me Taemin and company is going to visit today…” She shakes her head.

 

Three packs of chicken and three packs of chicken legs; Fruits: 1O pieces of apples, 10 pieces of oranges, watermelon, bananas, so on and so forth; Vegetables: cabbage, lettuce bell pepper, radish, squash, onions, garlic, beans ; waffles, chips, bread, lollipops, candies, and many more.

 

“And next, Enfagrow A+… where can I find this thing… Enfagrow… Enfagro-WHAT ENFAGROW A+?! Why would father need that?” She gets her phone and called Ricky.

 

“Hell-“

 

“DAD WHY ARE NEEDING ENFAGR-“

 

“’I’ll explain later okay… just finish that and come home as fast as you can” the line ended.

 

Kyungsoo scan the whitening cream, the remaining item that an old lady purchases and did tell her that it all cost $100 and offers a smile, starting packing it and in just a minute he hand the three bags full of groceries mouthing a ‘Thank you, please come back again’.

 

 

 

Yuri start putting all he thing at the counter and when she hears that the cashier start scanning it, she looks up and saw Kyungsoo busy scanning all of the items one by one. A beam etched onto her beautiful face, and then she nudges Kyungsoo.

 

“Long time no see~” He coos and pinch Kyungsoo’s chubby cheeks, the latter was taken aback but then smile at her surpassing a small shy “Hey.” Moreover, continue his work.

 

“So… you work here? Night… shift?” Kyungsoo nods “a part time job, probably you’re the last costumer this day” he chuckles but deep inside Kyungsoo is sweating cold and freaking the of him out “Ahh.. I see…” “I did not finish college that’s why I work here”, “I’m sorry to hear that b-but why? Your very smart and oh-it’s okay if you don’t answer me …sorry for prying”

 

“150 dollars” Kyungsoo in forms and smile at her way “Looks like your having a party?” he wiggles his brow.” Actually I don’t know dad sent me here to buy stuff and some baby stuffs” she shrugs.

 

“Here’s your change,” Kyungsoo gave her the change and start packing “umm… want to ask about my brother?”

 

“I…” Kyungsoo froze.

 

 Yuri laugh and pat Kyungsoo’s narrow shoulder “I guess you don’t have… you already know the answer… well his still stupid, stubborn, jerk, short tempered, and stupid did I already said his stupid?” she beams.

 

“Here you go,” Kyungsoo flash a wary smile at her and gave her bags of groceries “Thank you, please come back again!” and they bow at each other biding goodbyes and getting each other’s phone number.

 

“Baby stuff…” Kyungsoo whispers, “I’m glad Taeoh’s in good hands” he sighs and finishes his work before the market closes.

 

“Oh, honey your home, how’s your day with the Lee’s?” Ricky asked his wife pecking on her forehead and wrap his arms around Mama Kim’s shoulder “Well, it’s nice they were going to Europe next month so I’ll be alone in the spa” She mops.

 

“Then I’ll accompany you; now go, change upstairs… I’ll do the cooking when Yuri got home”.

 

When Mama Kim go upstairs Ricky lazily slump on the couch and turn the television on and then much on his big bowl of chips searching nice to watch and to kill some time while waiting for his daughter and his son.

 

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!” Mama Kim scream, that makes Ricky jump on his sit.

 

“HOOONNNEEEEYYYY!” Papa Kim runs upstairs and saw his wife hugging Taeoh.

 

“Look! Jongin turns to a baby! Omo Jongin-ssi what happen to you ? Ricky we should call a doctor! My baby what happen to you huh baby boo?” Ms. Kim kiss and coo Taeoh and the baby can stop squealing and giggling.

 

“I’m hooooommmeee! I-is that Jongin?” Yuri pops unexpectedly “That’s why y-you send me out to buy baby stuff dad… because Jongin turns int-“ she almost drop the groceries.

 

“Uhh… his not Jongin…and Jongin did not turn into a baby” Ricky frowns, Mama Kim and Yuri gave him a questionable look. Ricky clears his throat.

 

“Jongin is on his way home that kid… well, that kid is his son.” Damn it Jongin where are you? I can’t explain it alone!

 

A/N: hello I hope you like this chapter please let me know what you think! If you have some questions you can ask me J or any suggestion would be nice J so… the next update (Chapter 4) will have more father and son interaction and explanation!

 

I just newly made a twitter account @potatodyo haha let’s talk there it’s kinda lonely there OTL and be friends! Same as my askfm account @potatodyo if you have some question about my fics or have something’s to ask about anything! I will answer as long as I can but please no mathematics equation XD