A Love Letter?

Baby, Boo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-You POV-

You opened your eyes as you felt somebody hugged you tightly. You’re still sleepy to realized what was actually happened until you felt pain on your lower part. Wait.. your brain finally connected and you realized if you sleep with a guy, you repeat,  WITH A GUY!

“ Kyaa~” You shouted in disbelief when you realize if you were . The guy who was sleep besides you opened his eyes and you saw his eyes grew wider after saw you.

“ What the hell?!” He yelled. You could say if he’s as shock as you right now. Your mind fly to the scene you already made with him last night and you bite your lower lips. You looked at the guy who was still at loss with this situation.

He’s the one who was besides you right now. He’s Kingka. He’s the one who took your ity.

You wiped you tears that all of sudden fell, you took the blanket in the bed next to you and covered your body, take your dress on the floor  then walked to the toilet inside this medicine room.

You closed the door and sat on the floor. Regret everything you have done with him last night. You can’t handle your own tears. it just fell like a water falls right now.

It’s fine for lost your ity, It’s already happened and you can’t go back to repair it.

But things that ruined your mind were…

What if you’re pregnant? Is your parents would chase away you? Is you will be drop out by your school? And the worst is… Is the one who made you pregnant would give you his responsibility?

You shook your head, tried to not being negative thinking like this.

You put on your dress and then out from the toilet, just to realize if that Kingka already gone. You don’t know why but you were sure with his departure, It will be the bad begin.

**

Here you are, at the school and already changed your gown into your school uniform. You walked while low your head, still considered about what were you doing last night. You didn’t know the details of it because you were drunk, but you realized if you’re already make love with him. You cannot help but wonder about the consequence.

“ Hey! Kingkas already comes! Let’s see uri oppars!” A girl shouted excitedly and then you saw they already make a crowded. You rolled your eyes and about to continue your walk before someone hold onto your hand.

“ What?!” You said as you felt irritated with the unknown student who was grab your hand.

“ Kingkas about to pass us, don’t you dare to walk first” You rolled your eyes and forced to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter