Responsibility

Baby, Boo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan looked at the calendar on his phone while sat on Suho’s expensive sofa on their own apartment that was close up to their high school. It’s Exo’s apartment, the place where they can gaming, gossiping, sleeping and others activities before or after school. It has been a week since that incident was happened. Luhan sighed and still confused. What should he do when he met with you? Is he will says ‘Hi’ or ‘I’m sorry, please forget about it, let’s be friend’ and he can live easily without any problems. But that he did in this week was just keep you off because he cannot did nothing better than that.

“ Meh.. Daydreaming again” One of his friends, Xiumin muttered and Luhan sighed then gave that guy his usual death glare.

“ Shut up” He said coldly and covered his face with his pretty hands. Xiumin pouted and then punched onto Luhan’s shoulder.

“ If you had any problems just talk with us, we will give our best solutions because……”

“ WE LOVE YOU!!”  Chen said and other members added. Luhan chuckled and looked at his friends.

“ I swear I will ease you up” Sehun said innocently and Luhan smiled. This dongsaeng really looked after him.

“ If I tell you guys about my problem, can you help me?” Luhan finally asked, it was better if he told his problems to his idiotic friends than kept it by himself on his mind,

“OF COURSE!!” Luhan shocked when heard their excitement. He cannot imagine their reaction when he told them if he was sleep with a stranger a week ago.

“ Eyy.. Can you guys a bit slow down please..?” Luhan pleaded while rolled his eyes.

“ of course..” they said lower than before.

“ So, I slept with a girl a week ago and—“ Luhan looked at their friends and as he expected…<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter