Kai's theory

Baby, Boo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You pov

You walked into your apartment and looked at your watch. It’s still 6.15 a.m, you still have much time before go to school.

You saw your calendar just to realized if you were not on your period until now. It must be three days ago. You sighed, it’s bad. Very bad. 

You reach your pocket and grabbed the test pack on your hand.

“ Yeah! I’ll do it” You murmured and walked to your room with your heart that was beating like a drum that was played crazily.

“ Semi!!” Your eyes grew wider when noticed if your friends were laid on your bed. You rolled your eyes in disbelief and Hyurim grinned, but you realized if she frowned after looked at you.

“ What’s on your hands?” She asked curiously and you feel want to slap your faces, as soon as possible you hidden it on your backs.

“ N-nothing” you hesitated and froze when she walked closer to you.

She narrowed her eyebrow and you just gave her your weak smile “ It’s nothing, Hyurim” You said and finally she nodded makes you sighed in relief.

“ Yeah, It’s okay if you won’t to tell it to me” She said and you looked at her eyes. Should you tell it to Hyurim? She is your closest friend, should you believe at her?

“ Hyurim….”

**

Narator Pov

Luhan scanned his gazed around the cafeteria, searching for someone. Someone that was between important and unimportant person for him right now. He looked at the girl who was sat in the corner of the cafeteria while ate her lunch. He stared at you. What’s your name?  Where’s your class? He even didn’t know.

“ So the girl that sleep with yo—“ Luhan covered Kai’s mouth with his palm and then gazed at Kai in disbelief.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter