Big Decision

Baby, Boo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Luhan stopped in front of the big hospital. You gulped your own saliva. Is he crazy? Why the hell he forced you to went to this hospital?

“ Let’s check it” Luhan said arrogantly and you just narrowed your eyebrows. Checked what? Your pregnant? This guy was unbelievable.

“ I’m not a liar, Jerk!” You shouted with guts. Luhan gazed at you and then sighed. He’s not a bad person actually. But as Kai said, he should on the alert.

“ Okay, but still, is bottom of the barrel if I gave you my responsibility without any proof.” He spoke and you rounded your eyes.

“ What the hell you thought when I gave you my test pack? It was faked by me, uh? Right… You may be thought if I really want related with you so I lied as to my preg—” Luhan closed your mouth with his palm and looked at people around you two looked at both of you in irritated way.

“ Really.. It such an elephant in the room so shut up for a while” Luhan said and you keep silent for a while. Of course he was right. You gave off everything after your own heart without realized if you shouted like a crazy girl in front the hospital.

You pulled his hand from your mouth and sighed. You tried to keep your temper and gazed at Luhan.

“ Really.. I won’t check it at hospital…” You mumbled and about to cry, felt sick with Luhan’s trait.

“ Okay…” Luhan really at loss and then pulled your wrist, got on the car and let you cried like a baby.

“ I know it will happened if I‘m tangled with you…” You sobbed and tried to hold your tears but you can’t.

“…I don’t know why I’m trapped in this drama-look-alike that by and by I will be mother without husband at my young age…”

Luhan looked at your face that was full with tears. He didn’t feel like to ease you up because he was as miserable as you, too.

“…Never have to think if you would bite off more than you can chew because of me, Luhan. I just need your responsibility…” You finally said.

Luhan froze. You were right. You brought home to him about you without his responsibility. Both of you two mucked it up. So, he and you should do up all of this.

He should make a big decision for this.

“ What’s your name?” Luhan asked and you stopped your sobs. Really… In view of what they were doing and they were still did not know about each other was such a far out thing.

“ Han Semi..”

“ Uhm.. I see…” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter