Hope it ( - )

Baby, Boo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The wind blew right in front of your faces. You close your eyes slowly and then sighed. You were still in the backyard of your school, searching for ideas.

“ my life..” You murmured, the suggestion that Hyurim gave to you this morning fill your mind.

“ Should I….” You asked to yourself. You looked at the test packs in your hand and then sighed. You sighed and then walk to the toilets.

“ It’s now or never”

You walked inside the toilets just to found a few girls gossiping about make-up, fashion, and boys.

“ You know?! Lay confessed to me this morning!” A girl with wavy hair and doll-look alike said with happy tone to her friend. She was Park Eunbyul, the most annoying pretty girl in your school. You didn’t like her because she such a . Wait.. you cursed yourself, who was the real es between you and her?

“ Ah.. really? Luhan should do that to me” A girl murmured while lube her pink lips with her lip balm.  

“ Take your dream away, Luhan would fall to me, you know” Eunbyul said. She looked at you from the mirror.

“ Look, that arrogant girl came, “ She murmured and you just rolled your eyes.  It was not funny when you got such a bad nickname like that.

“ Then both of you two better leave” You snorted and walk inside the room. You can hear their cursed and bad mouth about you. Your ears were burning but it was not the right time to fight with them.

“ Listen to me you ! There’s no person want to be yours!” She heard Eunbyul shouted and you felt want to hit her head with your shoes.

“ Whatever …”

You looked at those test pack and then sighed. You close your eyes and hopes a few times on your head.

“ negative please negative please…” You said while test your pregnant. You looked at the test pack, realized if the reality slapped your faces hardly.

“ It’s wrong!” You shouted and then used other test pack, the last test pack you have and checked the result again.

“ God hate me…” You murmured weakly. It was so bad, the bad thing in your entire life.

(+)

It showed positive on it, it means….

You are pregnant.

And Luhan was the main reason of all of this.

He should give you his responsibility.

Or

You’ll die,

You sobbed, cannot handle your tears. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter