1-medicine room

Baby, Boo!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-You/Han Semi POV-

You lube your lips with your strawberry lip gloss that you bought yesterday. Sprayed out your perfume all over your bodies and then make sure that your appearance is good enough in front of your big mirror. You fixed you hair that fell perfectly. You walked to your footwear rack inside your room for byy and by choose a black high heel for you to wear it. You checked your dark-blue dress in case of something wrong with the dress but nothing. You smiled and walked out from your apartment and then saw your friend was waiting for you to go together.

“ Amazing! You’re truly hot tonight! Semi, I don’t believe if it is you”  Hyurim, your friend commented at your eye-opener appearance and you just chuckled.

“ You’re more and more hot than me” You were commented as you saw if Hyurim was wore a red tube mini dress and she made her hair into a bunch made she looks so y tonight.

“ Really? So let’s go!” She opened her car and you just follow her as you sat beside her. Hyurim told her driver to go to their school that was had a night party to greet the summer season. It was be held once a year and It was the second time you attended it because you already at the second years of study.

“ I Can’t wait to meet our kingkas geez” She murmured excitedly while you just because hear that.

“ They’re so arrogant, I don’t like them” You said as you remember you were in one high school with them but none of them ever looked at you. It was not like you need their attention towards of you, but as a schoolmate we should cared each other, right? But they were not. They just focused on hootie girls.

“ It’s like you’re not too” She said with a mocked tune made you rolled your eyes disbelief.

“ I think I’m humble enough” You defended yourself. Hyurim slapped you hand and then laugh made you frowned.

“ What the devil have I made?”

“ You’re too confident, Han Semi” She said in disbelief while remember about your behavior whom like to said harsh words to everyone whom bad-mouthing you. You’re not arrogant, but you’re very arrogant and sadly you did not realize it at all.

“ I don’t mind. There are a good deal of arrogant people besides me” You rolled your eyes again and then moved your view over the window, just to realized if you two almost arrive at their school.

Both of you two walked inside the school gates but suddenly you felt pain on your shoulder. You realized if somebody threw a car keys on yours. You moaned and gazed at the group of guys who laughed after what they had done but a sec later realized something. The Kingkas. And you cannot help but said if they were undeniably handsome tonight. But looking at their acted to you made you ticked your tongue and faced them in dislike.

“ Ya! Byunbaek! Look at your conduct!” One of them yelled at the one of kingkas named Byun Baekhyun, you know him because he was one of the kingkas which has many fans. You saw at the one whom yelled at Baekhyun and then froze. He’s so attractive and his face is like a mannequin in the boutique. And sure, you don’t know his name because you rarely saw him.

“ Just get your key back, Hyung” Baekhyun said at that guy and he just rolled his pretty eyes. He walked closer to you and about to take the key besides your heels before on the spur of movement he looked at your face with the most ty face you ever seen in this school.

“ What?!” You confused with his expression and without any words he pointed at your heels. Realized if you stomped his key, you snorted and lifted up your right foot, allowed him to get his key.

You looked at his face from above and you felt your heart beat fastened than usually. How can he’s being cute and handsome at the same time? Ho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter