CHAPTER FIVE - THE MISSING WORDS.

#02 - My Best Friend Hid it From Me
The next day came and it was time for them to leave. We went back home to grab one more pair of clothes yesterday night because of oppa's constant worrying and jansori about the two es.
 
" Those two canine breed might come and bark at you guys again! " Onew said worriedly, in the car
 
Min Ji
 
After the 5th try of debation, i gave up and made a turn to nikki's house on the condition that we're allowed to skip school to send them off to korea.
 
Okay, so we got fooled.
 
" Oppa! you promised us that we're allowed to send you to the airport! " I stood on the bed to make myself taller.
" Yes dongsaeng, but it's dangerous. Please understand alright ? " Oppa cupped my face.
" Fine, but can we have breakfast together? " I pouted
" Of course! " He replied excitedly
 
Min ji was at the balcony (yes, the hotel had a balcony) staring intently down on the floor. I made my way to her, as the rest was busy packing their stuffs under the serious pressure of key's jansori.
 
" woman, are you okay? " I patted her shoulder
" Yeah, i am. " She let a weak smile
" Ya, you see those trees there? They'll turn red at once if i said i believe you! " I said half annoyed
 
She let out a small chuckle before reforming her previous facial expression.
 
" Is it about their departure? " I sat down beside her, closing the curtain behind us as a signal ' leave us alone' to the guys.
 
" Do you really think that your brother likes me too? I mean, he's an idol! How can he like a girl like me ? And what's more, he did say that again yesterday to sarah, that i'm a sister. " Her voice trailed.
 
I let out a sigh ...
 
" Pabo yah! How many times do you want me to call you that? Did you really see his expression yesterday? I was hurt too, wasn't i ? and he ran to you straightaway but not me. It all makes sense, doesn't it ? " I told her firmly.
 
" Really ? " Her voice began to lighten up
" Yes my dear girl, now stop thinking too much. They will be here for another concert next week ! "
" Alright then, thanks woman! " She formed a genuine smile
" That's my girl. Now, let's go! " We went inside
 
 Onew 
 
Should i tell her now ? But the initial plan was to wait for her to figure out, right? But how long will it take ?! Ottoke ? This is seriously killing me, the pain is beyond unbearable.
 
" Just tell her already. " A solemn voice interrupted my train of worries
 
I looked to my side to see minho, standing beside with holding a glass of water.
 
" Huh who ? " I tried to feign ignorance
" Don't lie already, hyung. I saw and heard everything yesterday. Seriously, your love for Nikki is quite obvious to me. " Minho seriously said
 
" But how? I mean, we're gonna be flying off soon! " I anxiously said
" Didn't you promise her everything? You can even be with your sister! Everyone of us will look out for her, the both of them can attend school there. " Minho replied suggestively.
 
That caught me, i promised everything to her. Well indirectly though, i'll catch your heart this time, just like that. 
 
All of them were still packing, ignoring each and everyone. While the girls were sitting down on the couch, watching television.
 
Her laughters, Her smiles and her voice are so awfully unforgettable and sweet. They are like the earblocks, blocking out every nonsense and every distraction. Ever since i know her, my world revolves around her. Yes, this short period of time, i'm constantly trapped around her... & i'm not letting the feeling stop.
 
" Min ji ah, could you give me some private moment? " I told min ji in korean
 
She nodded and left.
 
" Nikki, can we talk in the balcony ? " She nodded and my arms naturally found hers as we shuffled to the balcony, closing the curtains the same meaning as minji's.
 
The both of us were facing the trees, listening to the pure fresh air singing in our ears. I took a deep breath and plucked my courage up.
 
" Nikki, i have something to confess.. " I turned her to face me
" yes? " Her curiousity arose
 
 
Nikki
 
This must be it, the confession of rejection. Maybe those words were actually words to reject me, because he somehow found out that i liked him.
 
" I know you don't have any feelings for me, you only treat me as your dongsaeng. Don't worry, i won't harbour any thoughts. I'm sorry to have caused you so much grief, seeing how much you tried so hard to not hurt me.."
 
Onew
 
Just as i was about to open my mouth, the bullet train words came out from . Her eyes was tightly shut and her fist was clenched. Registering the words that i didn't understand at first, shutting with a tight kiss.
 
Yes, it all makes sense now.
 
She opened her eyes and we broke apart. But i managed to catch her on time, having my hands around her waist. Her tomatoe expression flooded every inch of her face, including her ears.
 
" No pabo, i was going to tell you i love you. " I gently teased
" Huh ? " Her eyes narrowed, along with the confused expression
 
I took a deep breath and began my long awaited speech.
 
" Min ji told me lots about you and ever since the first time i saw you, i was attracted to you but i wasn't quick enough to realised it, till the kiss and yesterday's morning confirmed it. I was afraid of telling you because it was all too fast, it was only three days that we've known each other. And yeah, that guy i was telling you about yesterday? was me. " I looked down embarrased.
 
" What about the letter ? What's the word ? " She let out an excited smile
" That girl i love, is the owner of this artwork - Nikki kim " I grinned.
 
She broke out into a wide smile and the both of us hugged tightly.
 
" But you're leaving in an hour's time " Water began to form in her eyes
" Please say you'll come with me, i promise that i'll take good care of you. My sister would gladly come along too! I can push the flight ticket for three days, and returned after we've settelled everything in singapore. " I hope and prayed hard that she'll say yes.
 
She stayed silent for a little while
 
" I can't find any reason to reject. "
 
The both of us broke into a laughter. Our faces looked at each other lovingly, and soon our lips touched each other. The amazing soft lips on her face, is perfect for mine.
 
" WHOOHOO! " the rest shouted excitedly.
 
Thank goodness, we're done.
 
" Yah! You guys!! " I shouted teasingly, still having my arms wrapped around her waist
" Sister-in-law ~ " Min ji sang.
 
All of us went and sit down on the couch. Taemin ran to call for the two managers to discuss about the said plan.
 
" Do you really think it's a good idea ? " Lee tuek hyung asked solemnly
" Yes please, hyung. I really want this! " I stood firm on my ground
 
The both of them excused themselves and went into a mini disccussion.
 
" Alright then, SHINee can continue to stay but only for three more days alright? " Doojooon smiled and warned.
" Yes of course! Thank you manager hyung-deul ! " I ran towards them and gave them each a manly hug. The rest followed suit, grateful for the unreasonable request.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hello! Triple updates today, although this is short :)
Anyway, please respond. It's getting cold from the subscription.
thank you, with love! :)