CHAPTER TWO - MEETING SHINee.

#02 - My Best Friend Hid it From Me
- The next day
 
" Lazy pig, wake up! " I shook Min Ji from her deep slumber
"  5 more minutes, you can go prepare first! " She shouted covering her face with another pillow
" Nah uh -huh, we're gonna be late to join the fans to pick SHINee up!! " I snatched the pillow and whacked her
" Fine, i'm up. " She surrendered
" Good, go wash up! "
 
We called for macdelivery, and thereafter took a cab to the airport and joined the fans in deep screamings, cheerings. For fans with extra energy and enthusiasm, the shoutings and cheerings exist even before they appear.
 
Minji
 
" Remind me again why do you wanna join them since you're gonna see them later. " I whispered annoyingly to the unbeatable no. 1 fan of my oppa ONEW LEE JINKI.
 
She let out a deep sigh.
 
" Because i can't stop being a fan even though my best friend is the brother of my idol. " She slinged her arm around my shoulder and told me with dramatic tone.
" Right ... "
 
Jonghyun's vocal rang from my mobile phone, he's my ultimate bias, never changed once. I looked at the name appeared from my screen and excused myself to the farthest corner to engage in the call with extreme peace.
 
Me : yoboseyo oppa!
Jonghyun : Annyeong min ji , missed me?
Me : Jonghyun oppa ?! Of course!
Jonghyun : Hahaha good! Anyway, we will be walking out of the checkpoint soon. Onew hyung asked if you're at the airport.
Me : Haha always the usual.
Jonghyun : Hahahaha alright then. But be careful when you make your way to the hotel alright? Ah i bet onew hyung has forgotten to tell you which hotel, it's at swisshotel, i'll text you the room number! Annyeong!
Me : Alright annyeong!
 
I smiled like an idiot while making my way, no i meant squeezing my way to nikki. I nudged her elbow and mouthed the message to her. See, this is what good friends are, you don't have to use sounds to talk, you talk using only your mouth. Okay, i'm totally uttering rubbish but i can't be blamed since the weather is damn hot.
 
After a minute or two, the cheerings got louder and louder as SHINee finally walked through the doors, they bowed and flashed their genuine smile to the melted fans and headed straight in the van. The fans rushed to grab a cab they can lay their hands on, catfights and fighting scenes were displayed. It's funny how you're fighting over a cab when the ultimate reason was that you wanna tail them right? Girls, you just wasted minutes and you're gonna lose them if you're not gonna stop.
 
The both of us witnessed the catfight and grabbed the cab they were fighting over for.
 
" Bye losers! you can continue fighting " I unwind the window and shouted at them laughing.
" Tsk, stop that, you're so bad! " Nikki reprimanded me when she heard my nasty comments
 
It always has been like that ever since we're friends, she's like the mother of mine always helping me to clean my mess when i create one. Anyway, we caught up with the SHINee's van and arrived at the hotel. Not wanting to create any unwanted suspicions, we stopped further than swissotel and hung around there for nearly an hour.  
 
Sweetie, it's all cleared.
Please make your way safely here with your friend :)
Oh, it's room 3876 - Oppa
 
 After reading the text aloud, we made our way to the hotel. We were standing infront of the entrance, scanning for lurking crazy fangirls. Good, no sign of them. We made our way to the elevator and pressed the number ' 38 '
Seriously, i don't know why they always have to book rooms that are so high.
 
Nikki
 
Oh my gosh, i seriously can't believe this.
I'm actually gonna meet them in just a few seconds, i can really feel my face burning with over-shyness. 
 
Anyway, the elevator stopped at the level 38. The elevator ride was fun except for the ear blocks you get. Min ji pulled my hand out of the elevator and started searching for the room 76.
 
" There! " she briskwalked towards it.
 
I could only freeze at my spot, i felt the world had stopped there. My heart beat was racing fast, like way too fast. I couldn't speak nor move an inch.
 
" Woman! " Min ji half shouted in my ear.
 
Okay, that helped.
 
" Are you okay? " She asked concernly
" Uh yeah .. " I rubbed the back of my head
" Look, don't be nervous alright ? I mean, they're nice people! " She smiled and took my hand
 
After five footsteps, we're right infront of their door.  
 
Knock knock ~
 
" Room service! " She childishly yelled.
 
Seriously this girl.
The door was opened at once by the manager of SHINee, Lee teuk and Doojoon.
 
" Annyeong oppas! " She greeted cheerfully and went inside, still having my hand.
" Annyeong dongsaeng ah! They 're inside. " The both of them smiled widely and ruffled her head.
 
" Aish Lee teuk oppa! Anyways, this is my best friend and her name's Nikki Kim. " She pushed me towards them.
" Ahh hello! Nice to meet you. " The both of them bowed slightly and extended their hands for me to shake. I accepted their handshakes and bowed to them too, but of course, i bowed lower.
 
 
Min ji
 
The room was extremely huge. There were four gigantic beds, a huge dinning and television area. The beds and the leisure area were separated by a sliding door, making it look exactly like a house. Doojoon oppa pushed the sliding door and made we made our way to the rest who were extremely engrossed in playing WII. We stood there for like a few seconds before our presence was noticed. Thanks bro, i didn't know this was the way to treat your beloved dongsaeng and maybe, my potential sis-in-law. Pfft!
 
" Ah sweetie, you're here! " Oppa threw the WII controller on the sofa and gave me a hug.
" Annyeong oppa! " I replied back.
 
The rest of the SHINee members took their chance to greet at we threw each other a hug.
 
" Everyone, this is my best friend and her name's Nikki Kim. " I pushed her and they did the same thing.
It kinda shocked her for awhile by their extreme friendliness, but she got used to it anyways.
 
" Noona noona! Is she my noona too ?! " Taemin jumped on the sofa.
" Neh Taemin! Now, you'll have two noonas. " I patted his head.
" Yippeeeeeee !! " He ran around the room cheering.
 
We all laughed at his cute and childlike reaction.
 
" I guess we're done here, all of you enjoy your day here while you guys can. Remember, work hard tomorrow ! " Doojoon patted oppa's shoulder.
 
The both of them left while we gather ourselves by the sofas.
 
" So nikki, tell us more about yourself! " Oppa urged.
 
Hmm, i have a feeling.
 
" What do you all wanna know ? " Nikki smiled.
" Hmm, when is your birthday, what do you like to do and stuffs like that. " Oppa laughed.
 
" Oh, my birthday falls on January 19th. Most of the time i'll just hang around with your sister shopping, watching movies. " We turned to each other and laughed.
 
" Oh! Baby doll, take us to the shopping mall! I need to shop !! " Key diva umma exclaimed
" Sure why not? " Nikki replied, trying hard not to laugh at key umma's exaggerated actions.
 
Eventually, we all couldn't control and started laughing.
Key glared at all of us, and harder at jonghyun oppa. JONGKEY MUCH ?
 
" Erm, can i request something ? " Nikki nervously said.
" Sure! Anything for noona !! " taemin agreed with extreme enthusiasm.
" Can you all do a live introduction, please ? " Nikki let out an awkward smile.
 
Without hesitation, oppa started off first.
 
" Annyeong nikki ! My name is Onew and i'm the leader of SHINee " He punched his fist towards the air
" Annyeong nikki ! My name is Bling Bling Jonghyun & i'm the lead vocal of SHINee "
" Annyeong my new baby doll ! My name is key, please join min ji in calling me umma. I'm the almighty key and the triple trap of SHINee " He flashed his diva-ness smile
" Annyeong ! My name is Minho and i'm the flaming charisma. "
" Annyeong noona !! My name is Lee taemin and i'm the maknae " He let out a small chuckle
 
All of us roared with laughters and continued joking. Hours passed and soon it was dinner time, the whiny key umma bugged the both of us to bring them around since it was only the free time they had.
 
" People! Let's go shopping!! " Key jumped up and shouted in anticipation
 
I whispered into min ji's ears " Woman, enjoy the live recording of the diva mode umma. " and we both let out a small chuckle.
 
" yeobo, aren't you tired? " Jonghyun pulled key's hands, swinging it back and forth like a l'il child
 
Again i whispered into min ji's ears translating the words and witness JONGKEY.
 
After many times of epic debate failure, jonghyun and the others, shuffled off behind the partition to get ready. While the both of us stayed on the couch and played some games on WII.
 
Five guys needed thirty minutes just to choose an outfit.
Total unbearable moment.
 
So the seven of us went out of the room when all of a sudden taemin let out a scream loud enough to get us startled.  All of us turned to look at the cutest maknae of the whole SM company or maybe even Asia's music industry, making him blushed.
 
" Hehe mianhae hyung-deul and noonas! But should we disguise ourselves and let manager hyungs know? " Taemin pointed to the rooms opposite of ours.
 
Hmm, i think your shoutings had already reached their ears because as soon as the GREAT LEADER was about to say something, the door, occupied by the two manager hyungs came out giggling.
 
" Taemin ah, your information has already reached even before you even turn up infront of us! Well, just go and have fun alright? Anyway, we can tell the media or whoever that we hired min ji and nikki to be translators as well as tour guides. " Doojoon came out and patted taemin's head.
 
" CHINCHA ?! " Oppa's eyes lited.
 
Hmm, is it because of .... ?
 
" Neh, just go and have fun BUT PLEASE DO NOT be so OVER AND END UP NOT BEING ENGERFIZED TOMORROW! " Lee teuk oppa warned.
 
All of us scrambled to the elevator while waving goodbyes without having our heads turned, however relunctant we wanna do shopping, we still had to get out of the room in order not to waste any precious moments. Precious moments that will ruined my plan of creating chances for nikki and oppa.
 
 " Where do you guys wanna head to first? " I asked all of them after we got in the vehicle
 
Here's the sitting plan,
 
The both of us were at the very back, together with my oppa sitting beside nikki.
- Okay, he was the one who pushed me away so that he can sit with nikki, making himself in the middle.
Pfft, oppa, you're way too obvious. Everyone knows you hate sitting at the back, you like the front better.
 
Okay, so next we have the taemin and minho couple sitting at the front row.
- Taemin took the window sit, although they werent talking much but the presence and the aura of that two min couple is just undeniable.
 
and lastly, my favourite couple, Jongkey.
- Key had the window seat too. The both of them were incedibly noisy, arguing and then laughing at each other's random jokes they make. It was fun watching the both of them, quiety is not my type. ( Okay, there isn't such a word )
 I have so much things to describe them, so bear with me because since nobody bothered to answer my question and my bestfriend is so totally mezmerised by my oppa, since it's a two way, i had no one to talk to except ranting in my mind.
 
okay, back to the Jongkey
 
- Jonghyun was whispering something to key and doing their lovable, undeniable, incredible jongkey moment that i, as the no.1 fan will always want to see that moment every seconds and minutes.
 
Alright, end of the sitting plan.
 
I interrupted the jongkey moment.
 
" Umma, where are we going? " I poked his shoulder
" Yah! It's painful. Baby doll Nikki said that we are heading to Singapore's shopping paradise! " He exclaimexcitedly.
 
I turned to my right and interrupted Onki moment (Daebbak, it sounds nice).
 
" Woman, we're heading to town? Oh, you've actually told the driver already? " I asked feeling, so confused.
" Yes woman! Because you're so slow in getting up. " she teased.
 
Eh, i was being pushed away alright? Pfft.
 
So the journey continued and finally we arrived to diva key's paradise.
First stop - Orchard Ion
 
All of them were made the centre of attention the moment we stepped out of the car. Crazy fangirls running up towards us, making the both of us freak out. When we spotted those fangirls, the both of us were freaked out and headed back for the van, leaving the five of them to fend for themselves.
 
" I can't believe my oppa, your future husband is so popular! " I exclaimed teasingly
" Haha yeah. Hey! You better don't let them hear you! " She warned with a laughter
 
After a good ten minutes of the fan service, oppa opened the doors and told us to get down. Key umma looked rather displeased with the fact that he wasted 10 minute's worth of shopping. Heh, not that he disliked the fans but shopping is his priority now. We went up to the top floor first and slowly made our way downwards.
The gazes of enviness, jealousy and somewhat other rubbish were seriously killing the both of us.
 
Till the point that i really couldn't take it anymore.
And so, what happens if THE ONE cannot take it ? She turns on her mode on, yeah, umma taught me. Heh!
Anyway, i took the opportunity when we went into a high class boutique.
 
Jonghyun was standing with key who was engrossed in browsing through the clothings, i went up to jonghyun and snuck my arms around his, making those es' heavily powdered face turned even red with anger.
 
And why did i do that?
 
Because, from the moment we stepped in to the mall, they were hanging somewhere behind, stalking us. That's not the main point, the main point was that she even had to humilate my best friend because she was talking to oppa the whole time!