Chapter 2 - The Reversal Couple [Luhan and Hui Yi]

12 Idiots & 12 Brats

On the same day in the class, EXO and XOXO are having their Physics class.

“Yo class today I’m gonna give a pop quiz.” Mr. Lee said. Or as called by the student Eunhyuk saem.

“What?! Saem, it’s the first day of school! We haven’t learnt anything yet!” Chen protested. This troll has never liked pop quiz anyway so that’s more to excuses even though it’s true.

“Chen my favourite troll, I know that perfectly well but I’m going to test your knowledge on last semester!” Eunhyuk said. The whole class groaned but not Jinri because apparently she only cares about the teacher’s first sentence.

“WHAT? SAEM YOU SAID I’M YOUR FAVOURITE!” Minri yelled unsatisfied with Chen.

Chen smirked, “Deal with it loser!”

“Shut up nigga. Imma start the quiz now. Once finished, all of you can get lost from ma face and do whatever the you guys wanna do before the next lesson. I’ll send the result through the Information TV.” Eunhyuk said not wanting to deal with the two pranksters.

The foul language used by Eunhyuk went by like a wind because they could care less about that. And so, Eunhyuk distributed a quiz paper of 30 questions about last semester physics class.

Some groaned, trying to remember whatever the hell they learn last semester. Some was working well with the quiz scribbling the last bit of memory in their last semester on the paper.

 

Luhan and Hui Yi were the first one to finished being the smartest students in the whole school. They walked out of the class. Once outside, Luhan smirked.

“Watch me when I beat you in this quiz!”

“Dream on, pretty boy! I’m going to beat your in this quiz!” Hui Yi replied arrogantly.

“I’m NOT pretty! I’M MANLY!” Luhan screeched.

“Yeah yeah keep on believing that pretty boy. Oh and I bet I can get full marks on this quiz!”

“Shut up tomboy! You won’t but I will get full marks!”

“Who are you calling tomboy you !”

“Oh I don’t know, Li Hui Yi perhaps?!” Luhan retorted.

“You don’t deserve mentioning my full name LULU!” Hui Yi snapped.

“I’M NOT LULU!!!” Luhan yelled.

“WHATEVER I CAN’T HEAR YOU PRETTY BOY!!!” Hui Yi said loudly while covering her ear and walked to the school’s cafeteria.

“I AM NOT PRETTY!!!” Luhan yelled back, feeling so angry at her.

 

After 10 minutes, all of EXO and XOXO went to the cafeteria and headed to their special booth. The booth was made special for the Kingkas and the Queenkas. EXO and XOXO had sat there for 5 years straight. EXO booth were at the north wing while XOXO booth were at the south wing of the cafeteria.

Suddenly, the information TV light up.

[PHYSICS POP QUIZ RESULT FOR CLASS EXOXOXO]

“Eww that name is so ugly.” Jay commented the class name.

 

[24. Kim Jongdae]

[23. Choi Minri]

 

“HAH ER I TOP YOU!” Minri yelled to EXO booth direction, with intention of Chen hearing that. Chen scoffed at her but she didn’t saw it.

 

[22. Jung Jaemin]

[21. Kim Minseok]

 

“YO JAE UGLY MIN, YOU MAY WIN BEFORE BUT THIS? I WIN!!!” Xiumin yelled to Jaemin.

 

“DON’T CARE! YOU STILL HAVE THAT UGLY BUMP ON YOUR UGLY HEAD KIM ING UGLY XIUMIN!” Jaemin yelled and smirked afterward. Xiumin cursed as his planned to make her angry backfired to him.

 

[20. Park Chanyeol]

[19. Song Nara]

 

“TAKE THAT PARK! YOU’RE BOTTOM!” Nara yelled to Chanyeol.

 

“I DON’T ING CARE, SONG! IT’S JUST A QUIZ ANYWAY!” Chanyeol replied in the same yelling tone with his deep voice.

 

[18. Ahn Yerin]

[17. Byun Baekhyun]

 

“I aint gonna yelled at the bish because I’ll just hurt my throat then. So I’m just going to text her.” Baekhyun calmly stated.

 

To: Bish YeRunAway (A/N: get it? Get it? No? Well you . Kidding)

 

Bish I just beat your in the pop quiz.

 

“Omg he’s so annoying I just cannot with him!” Yerin said in her diva tone.

 

To: Barking puppy

 

Bish you just got lucky because I can’t manage to answer all question due to retouching my perfect eyeliner unlike your badly drawn eyeliner!

 

“WHAT?! ARGH I NEED MIRROR!!!” Baekhyun suddenly yelled and ran to the toilet, making Yerin chuckled like an evil witch.

 

[16. Ng Ai Lin]

[15. Huang Zi Tao]

 

“YES! I BEAT YOU IN THIS ONE IRIS!” Tao cheered loudly.

 

“YOU JUST GOT LUCKY PANDA!” Iris replied, not actually caring about the result.

 

[14. Im Jae Hee]

[13. Kim Jongin]

 

“JAY- I’M SMARTER THAN YOU!!!” Kai yelled happily to Jay.

 

Jay scoffed, “YOU AINT SMART BRONZED KAI. I’M JUST LAZY!” Kai rolled his eyes at her statement.

 

[12. Lizzy Wen]

[11. Zhang Yixing]

 

“I AINT ARGUING WITH YOU IN THIS ONE. YOU WANNA BE SMART? BE MY GUEST FOR ALL I CARE!” Liz yelled to Lay even before he could opened his mouth to brag.

 

“She’s no fun!” Lay pouted.

 

[10. Oh Sehun]

[9. Cho Eunmi]

 

“BRUHHH I JUST SMACK YOUR IN THIS ONE! WOOHOO!” Eunmi cheered.

 

“I’M STILL IN TOP 1O BEATING MY DUMB HYUNGS. SO I’LL TOLERATE THIS ONE!” Sehun yelled back, satisfied that he atleast beat 7 of his hyungs.

 

Chen, Xiumin. Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Tao, Kai and Lay all smacked Sehun after that for calling them dumb. Not that its not true anyway.

 

[8. Wu Yifan]

[7. Kelly Brandon]

 

/red is for Chinese language. Pretend they speak Chinese alright/

 

HAH TAKE THAT ANGRY BIRD I’M SMARTER THAN YOU!” Kelly said in Mandarin to Kris which can only be understand by the Chinese members in both group.

 

YOU KELLY” Came Kris’s short reply.

 

[6. Do Kyungsoo]

[5. Shim Jin Ah]

 

“DON’T SAY ANYTHING GINA.” Kyungsoo simply said out loud.

 

“NOT PLANNING TO.” Gina replied.

 

So far, they’re the only civilized ‘couple’ in this two group. Considering how matured they are, they don’t really fight like other members. But when it comes to cooking, all hell break loose.

 

[4. Lee Sun Min]

[3. Kim Joonmyeon]

 

“FOR A MIND LIKE A DEVIL, YOU SURE ARE SMART.” Suho, the angelic hyung of EXO too is not so angelic with Vilsa.

 

“THANKS FOR THE COMPLIMENT BUT NO THANKS, FAKE ANGEL!” Vilsa snapped at him.

 

[2. Lu Han]

[1. Li Hui Yi]

 

“YES! YO PRETTY BOY, TOLD YA YOU’LL LOSE THIS ONE! AHAH TAKE THAT LOSER. I’M NUMBER 1!!! OH LULU, DON’T CRY, YEAH?!” Hui Yi sarcastically said the last sentence.

“I’M NOT PRETTY AND DON’T CALL ME LULU, ! YOU JUST GOT LUCKY WITH THIS QUIZ. I WONT LET YOU BEAT ME NEXT TIME, TOMBOY!” Luhan screeched in dissatisfaction.

“AM NOT A TOMBOY!!!” Hui Yi yelled in anger.

“OH YEAH? THAN I’M PRETTY!” Luhan retorted sarcastically not knowing it will backfired him.

“THAT’S NOT A LIE! YOU ARE PRETTY, LULU!”

“WHAT? NO I’M NOT YIYI!”

“EWW DON’T CALL ME YIYI, LULU!!!”

“EWW DON’T CALL ME LULU, YIYI!!!”

“STOP CALLING ME YIYI!!!”

“BUT YOU LOVE IT WHEN WE WERE A KID!”

“NO I DON’T AND DON’T MENTIONED ABOUT OUR CHILDHOOD AT HERE!!!”

“I DO WHAT I WANNA DO YIYI!”

“SHUT UP LULU.”

“I WON’T YIYI.”

“YOU’RE SO ANNOYING LULU.”

“SO ARE YOU!”

 

“HUI YI SHUT UP!”

 

“LUHAN SHUT UP!”

Both EXO and XOXO yelled at the same time. Both Luhan and Hui Yi immediately shut up and mehrong at each other before huffing and turned to face their own members.