Chapter 5 - The Mischievous Couple

12 Idiots & 12 Brats

It was 10 minutes before lunch time came, and Liz was bored as hell. So, she rummaged into her bag and fished out a pink coloured sharpie. She turned to her left where Gina is sleeping in the middle of the History class. Ah that’s what made the class so bored. Why would anyone bothered to remember the names of a dead person who died in a war anyway?

 

Liz smiled cheekily and started doodled up on the poor girl’s face. Thank goodness for her that Gina slept like a log or she would be long dead. Once done, she chuckled to herself and packed her bag, getting ready to dash out of the class for lunch because she has another planned in mind to compensate to Gina.

 

The bell rang and Liz literally flew out of the class like a wind. Everyone stared at the disappearing figure and shook their head once they realized who it is. Liz went to the cafeteria’s kitchen where all the chefs are currently preparing the food for the student.

 

“Hey, Wookie! What cha doing there?” Liz asked the head Chef.

 

“Uh I don’t know, hunting elephant?” Ryeowook retorted.

 

Liz chuckled, “I need help!”

 

Ryeowook raised his eyebrow in questioning manner, “Why would I help a cheeky girl like you, Lizzy?”

 

Liz pouted, “Ah please!!! Make me a strawberry yoghurt pudding for Gina?”

 

“You messed up again, aren’t you?” Ryeowook sighed because honestly, this isn’t the first time she waltzed in the kitchen to asked for some help.

 

She grinned, “I doodled on her face because I’m bored. We’re in the History class. Honestly, who thought that it is good for student to learn History? Like, shouldn’t we followed the wise word of, um I don’t remembered his name but the wise word is ‘Past is past, looked forward to your future instead’. So, really, why should we learn History?” She rambled on to Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook shook his head because, really this girl talked non-stop once she rambled. “I don’t think your so called wise word is right because it seem different from the original one. Now, what else do you want?”

 

Liz smirked, “Can you please put lots, lots, lots, lots, of pepper in EXO’s foods?”

 

“And why should I do that again?”

 

“Because I said so!” Liz beamed.

 

“No.” Ryeowook deadpanned.

 

“But, okay how about I talked to Yeye about that new oven for baking that you’ve been wanting for long? You know Yeye is a er for my aegyo, right?” Liz offered, wiggling her eyebrow with a knowing look since she knew Yesung really can’t say no to her aegyo.

 

“Aurgh fine! If EXO get mad I’ll say your name right on the spot, got it?!” Ryeowook huffed, because how can he say no to that oven that he really wanted. He really hate Liz because she knew just the right way to make him follow what she want. Oh god, he can’t be whipped by a teenage girl, could he? Nope, if anything it would be Yesung who is a er for the girls’ aegyo.

 

Liz grinned, “Say my name all you want. I’ll deal with that. Thank you Wookie! I’ll tell Yeye as soon as I can, okay?” And with that, Liz waltzed out of the kitchen dancing in victory and head to her booth.

 

Ryeowook just watched the girl with a shake of his head. He then proceeded making the pudding for Gina as requested and the food bomb for EXO.

 

***

 

-MEANWHILE IN THE CLASS-

 

After the bell ring, EXO and XOXO packed their things to head to lunch. Jaemin noticing that Gina is still asleep, goes to her to wake her up. She stood behind her and shook her shoulder.

 

“Yah, Gina wake up! Its lunch time!”

 

Gina groaned and woke up. She stretched her limb before facing Jaemin. Upon seeing her face, Jaemin burst out laughing leaving the just woke up girl in confusion. That got the attention of the others 9 members of XOXO.

 

“Unnie what are you laughing about?!”

 

“What the ?! No wonder Liz bolted out of the class like a wind!” Jaemin held a table to support her as she laughed so hard.

 

“What does it have anything to do with Liz?” Gina asked.

 

The other 9 members went to them and immediately laughed out loud, some even sprawled on the floor when they saw her faces.

 

“SOMEONE ING TELL ME WHY ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING LIKE A LUNATIC?!” Gina yelled.

 

“You are the mental one. Here, take a look.” Yerin said, handling Gina her mini mirror that she carried around.

 

Gina took the mirror and gasped. Her face was doodled up like some kind off Chinese God in the ancient fantasy Chinese drama. Of course the doodle will be like that, Liz is a Chinese after all. “LIZZY WEN!!!” Gina screeched.

 

“Hey at least she use one that can be remove easily.” Iris said, handing her a wet tissue to wipe off the doodle.

 

“C-come on, lets go to the cafeteria. Pretty sure Liz is waiting for us there.” Chunghee told them, still trying to regaining her breath from all of the laughing she did.

 

They all headed to the cafeteria once Gina cleaned up her face, looking as fresh as ever but ready to kill Liz once she saw her. They entered the cafeteria and saw Liz.

 

Liz upon seeing her members, grinned and waved at them as if nothing happened. Once they gathered in their booth, Gina yelled at her, “LIZZY WEN!!!”

 

Liz chuckled nervously, “WAIT! BEFORE THAT, RYEOWOOK BRING IT IN!” She yelled to Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook came out of the kitchen door, bringing 12 bowls of strawberry yoghurt pudding with vanilla ice cream on top on a tray and put each one in front of each girl and leave as soon as he’s done.

 

XOXO’s mouth watered at the sight, it is Gina favourite dessert but everyone else also loves it, just not as much as Gina.

 

“Am I forgiven?” Liz squeaked.

 

“Damn right you are! How can I not with this?!” Gina sat down and began eating her favourite dessert.

 

Liz exhaled a relieved sighed and start eating too. “Oh and also, I may or may have not done something to the boys.” She supplied while eating innocently.

 

Everyone looked at her with questioning look but shrugged since it’s the boys that getting prank. Not them so why would they care anyway? In fact, they’re going to enjoy whatever Liz prepared to the boys.

 

After 5 minutes, a chaos ensued in EXO booth. Liz grinned and looked to Jinri, the Queen of Trolling and Pranking for approval. Jinri smirked and nodded her head to Liz as a signed that she approves her way of pranking. Liz beamed happily.

 

Liz then texted Ryeowook for one last help. This time, the prank will only be directed to a certain someone. She smirked when Ryeowook said he had done as she told and wait for the bomb to explode.

 

***

 

-EXO BOOTH-

 

EXO arrived at their booth and took a seat at their usual places. Their food arrived shortly after and they began eating. The food taste slightly spicy at first but they ignored it since it wasn’t a big problem.

 

As they continued eating, the spiciness grew stronger and stronger and soon enough everyone screeched in realization that their food has been scammed.

 

“Ryeowook gives us water! A LOT OF COLD WATER AND MAYBE ICE TOO!!! OR JUICE COULD DO TOO!!!” Baekhyun yelled desperately, unable to contain the spiciness any longer.

 

Ryeowook came out of the kitchen with tray full of bottles of juice, cold water and a bucket of ice. He held one bottle of juices specifically for Lay and the poor boy reached without thinking.

 

Lay almost drank all of the so called juice when his throat burn and he coughed, puking out the ‘juice’ he drank.

 

“What the fish Ryeowook? Are you trying to kill me?!” Lay screeched, totally unlike him but right now he doesn’t care because all he need is water and lots of it.

 

Ryeowook smiled in guilty and handed him a glass of water with ice cubes. Lay grabbed it and downed the whole glass, chewing on the ice cubes to relief his burning throat.

 

Once everyone turned back to normal, normal as in teary eyes, red faces, steaming nose, they eyed Ryeowook. Ryeowook gulped, I ing hate Liz right now. He thought to himself.

 

“What the did you do to our food, Ryeowook?!” Kris growled.

 

“ALL BLAME ARE TO BE PUT IN LIZZY WEN NAME! THE JUICE FOR LAY IS REQUESTED SPECIALLY FROM HER FOR HIM!” Ryeowook squeaked in fear and ran into the safety of his kitchen.

 

“LIZZY WEN!!!” Lay hollered from his booth.

 

Liz squealed in surprise, “! Bye girls!” and she take off out of the cafeteria to run away from the death call.

 

Lay stared at the running girl and huffed. He went to the kitchen and called for Ryeowook.

 

“Yes?” Ryeowook said timidly.

 

“Made me puddings. A whole pail of it. Make sure its super sticky.” Lay said and left afterwards.

 

Ryeowook sighed because honestly he knew what it was for. It was to be used as a prank back to Liz. He pouted at the thought of wasting food so he decided the pudding doesn’t need flavors whatsoever.

 

Once it is done, Lay took the bucket of pudding and walked back to their class. He knew Liz has this habit of putting her stuff in her table so he poured the pudding inside her table making it full of sticky pudding.

 

When the bell ring signifying the lunch time ended, everyone went into their class to resume the day. Liz walked in carefully and eyed Lay since he didn’t chase her before.

 

She pointed a finger to him and said, “Yah unicorn, what are you planning?!”

 

Lay smirked, “You’ll see.” And he stared ahead, ignoring her presence.

 

Liz squinted her eyes at him because Lay just ing smirk which mean there’s bound to be something to happen.

 

Liz put down her bag and sat down. She then reached her hand into the table and yelped loudly when her hand made a contact with something gooey. She pulled her hand out and it was covered with sticky pudding it might have looked like bubblegum instead. She cringed at the sight.

 

Lay laughed and wipe away tears that has been forming at the corner of his eyes because of too much laughed. Soon, EXO joined him laughing too.

 

Liz fumed at the scene and she stood up. She walked to Lay which he doesn’t notice at all. Liz smiled evilly and wiped her hand on Lay’s face.

 

Lay stopped laughing and stared at her in shock. Liz beamed, “Lizzy Wen 2, Zhang Yixing 1. Looks like I won!”

 

She then walked out of the class to clean the sticky pudding and change into a spare uniform she always prepared in her locker just in case she got prank like she got today.

 

“I ing hate you, Zhang Yixing.” Liz said to Yixing when they met on the way back to class.

 

“I ing hate you too, Lizzy Wen.” Lay said back and scoffed.

 

Liz flipped the middle finger at him and walked inside the class. Lay lightly kicked her foot and dashed to his seat quickly. “Bastard!” Liz growled while glaring at him in which Lay just ignored her.

 


 

I am a ty author. I can't even update my fic regularly. I am too busy. Also, i didn't have laptop and i can't update using my phone. Please understand that this author is too poor to buy a new laptop. FEED ME COMMENTS BC I LOVE 'EM!