Chapter 6 - The Diva Couple [Baekhyun & Yerin]

12 Idiots & 12 Brats

“Unnie, come on! Why can’t we go to Etude?!” Yerin whined to Jaemin.

 

“Honestly, why would you go there again? To buy makeup? Come on, you already have a wardrobe full of it in your walk in closet!” Jaemin said, exasperated with this particular dongsaeng of her.

 

“But unnie! This is Etude! The best of the best makeup can only be found in here! I NEED to go there! The NEWEST stock is coming in!” Yerin begged because god, she would rather die than not having the latest makeup in her collection.

 

”Go on your own then. Why do you insist on us going with you?” Vilsa said, perfect poker face resting on her face.

 

XOXO were all in the COEX Mall, having girl’s day out. They were currently walking with no aim in the mall, trying to find something that’ll catch their attention.

 

“Because it’s not fun going alone and-” Yerin’s word got cut when she bumped into someone.

 

“OH MY GOD, I’m so sorry! I didn’t see you!” A guy said because he dropped his chocolate milkshake on Yerin’s white Burberry dress.

 

“ARE YOU FREAKING BLIND!” Yerin shrieked with horror at the new hideous look of her dress.

 

“I’m really so-” The guy looked up and stopped his apology when he saw the person he bumped into. He rolled his eyes, “Oh, you.” He said.

 

“Oh, you?! Is that the only thing you can say after this, Byun Bark?!” Yerin pointed to her dress and glared at the guy namely Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun glared at her, “Who you calling bark, bish! Besides, it was just a dress anyway!”

 

“It’s not JUST a dress! IT’S BURBERRY!” Yerin yelled to him.

 

Cue the gasp from a certain Chinese guy. “Hyung! How could you do that to BURBERRY! Noona, I am on your side in this one. How dare he do this to Burberry!”

 

“I know right, Tao baby! A swine guy like him wouldn’t know how precious a Burberry dress is.” Yerin nodded to Tao while eyeing Baekhyun disdainfully.

 

Baekhyun muttered under his breath, “Traitor!” at Tao and scoffed.

 

***

 

At the side though, Sehun was eating ice cream cone messily like a little kid he is not, giving a zero care towards what was happening between the two divas. Jaemin who saw this, stepped forward to him with a fond smile, “Aish, you big baby, still eating messily when you’re already 17!” She then wiped his face with a tissue.

 

Sehun beamed, “Min noona! Thank you~ But I really can’t help it, noona!”

 

Jaemin chuckled and Eunmi groaned, “Who you calling noona, asshat!”

 

“Shut it gnome! You can’t stop me from getting the love I deserves from my favourite noona!” Sehun spat to her in return.

 

Eunmi gasped, feigning hurt, “I am for one, hurt that you called me a gnome when I am one of the tallest members in our group!”

 

“Still shorter than me!” Sehun smiled like a kid when Jaemin pinched his cheek lovingly whilst Eunmi huffed in irritation.

 

***

 

“Chan!” Hui Yi called for the giant when she saw him.

 

“Yi noona!” Chanyeol grinned and ruffled her hair despite being younger than her. Not that Hui Yi minded either.

 

“I saw this snapback and immediately thought of you so I bought it for you!” Hui Yi said while handing the bag containing the said snapback to Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol took the snapback out and beamed, “I like it noona! Thank you so much!” He took off the snapback he was wearing and put on the new one.

 

Hui Yi showed him double thumbs up, “Looking good as usual! I’ll take this old one, that’s fine with you?” Hui Yi asked.

 

“Yeah, take it. Anything for Yi noona!” He placed the snapback himself on Hui Yi’s head and nodded to himself when he thought she looked good with it.

 

Luhan watched the exchanged between the two people quietly, rolling his eyes when he saw Hui Yi being all cute with Chanyeol. Wait. Cute? Really, Luhan? You need to get your mental check, man! Luhan shook his head to clear out his thought.

 

***

 

“Listen here you ! You better compensate me the right amount of money or I’ll go and meet uncle and tell him about this!” Yerin threatened Baekhyun.

 

Baekhyun’s face went paled at the mention of his father, “Fine, hoe!”

 

He grabbed Yerin’s wrist and dragged her to a Burberry store in the mall, leaving behind both EXO and XOXO. Once they arrived, he pushed her into the store. The workers bowed down at the sight of the Young Master of the Byun Family, the owner of COEX Mall all over Korea.

 

“How much does your dress cost?” Baekhyun asked coldly.

 

“$6000.” Yerin huffed, not liking the tone he was using.

 

Baekhyun turned to one of the worker in there and said, “Make sure that whatever she take, does not exceed $6000 or I’ll cut down you pay for every cent that is more than that. Put it all under my name.”

 

The workers there nodded.

 

“Come on, choose anything.” Baekhyun folded his hand and blew his bangs in irritation.

 

Yerin smiled widely, already seeing what she wanted in the store. She went to the girls section and picked a simple black silk dress that cost over $4500 and a clutch that cost $1500.

 

Yerin turned to Baekhyun when she’s done and beamed in satisfaction. Baekhyun quirked an eyebrow, “Hey I thought I’m compensating for the dress! Why are you taking a clutch with you!” He asked.

 

“Yeah but you said to pick anything under the price of $6000 and this dress is only $4500 while this clutch is $1500 in which if you total it could be $6000, !” Yerin retorted back.

 

A worker came to her and take her dress and clutch to be put in a bag whilst putting the item’s purchase under the name of Byun Baekhyun in the computer. When it was done, the worker handed the bag of the items to Yerin back.

 

Baekhyun clucked his tongue in annoyance, “Fine, . Now get out of my face!”

 

“You think I want to be in your presence for another second? Puh-lease!” Yerin strode away from him arrogantly after getting the paper bags, not before flipping her hair like a diva she is.

 

Baekhyun pinched the bridge of his nose after watching the arrogant peacock strode away, feeling a headache coming. He sure as hell would not ever deal with her again because all she did is giving him a massive headache.


 

Writing about this Diva couple gave me headache. they are one of the challenging couple i have to write and that is saying something when i still have another 6 couples to write ><. Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the fic so far. So, give me some response! i would love to read what you have to say about this story ^^