Chapter 4 - The Forbidden Couple [Suho and Vilsa]

12 Idiots & 12 Brats

~FLASHBACK~

Vilsa was walking through the empty corridor of the school alone when she saw three boys known as the school’s delinquent bullying a small boy that seems like a freshman.

Something in her snapped as she witnessed the scene so she decided to step in to save the poor boy. “YAH, what are you doing?!” She asked while walking towards them.

The three boys turned around and smirked once they saw who is it. “Well, well if it isn’t one of the oh-so-called-Queenka of SM High.” One of them said.

“Mind your own business Queenka. Or else” Another said.

“Or else what?!” Vilsa spat.

“This.” The third one said, charging toward her, giving a full blown punch to her face.

Vilsa wiped away the blood coming out from the side of her lips. ing bastard, she thought as she launched forward to punch the guy in front of her. The boy flung backwards as she used all her energy in the punch.

Another boy from behind her attempted to kick her head but she managed to avoid it just in time. She turned back and glared at the boy. She aimed for the boy neck and swiftly kicked him to the floor. The boy coughed out blood.

A tall boy grabbed her hair violently and put her in a headlock tightly making her hard to regain her breath. She elbowed the boy’s stomach and hit her head to the boy face making him stumble. Seeing it as a chance, she kicked his stomach and the boy fell down on the floor.

Seeing as the three bastard all sprawled on the floor unable to move, she went to the freshman that was bullied before by the three senior.

“Hey, kid. You okay? Did these bastards hurt you somewhere?” Vilsa asked, worried evidence in her tone.

“N-ne sunbaenim. I’m fine. T-thank you so much for helping me.” The boy shorter than Vilsa said timidly as he was talking to a Queenka.

Vilsa smiled, “You looked like my baby brother. Call me noona, kid. I don’t know what happen between you and these thugs but if they bother you again, don’t hesitate to ask for my help, okay?”

“I-I don’t want to be a burden, sunbae.” He replied.

“Nonsense. You will never be a burden. Don’t call me sunbae. Call me noona. What’s your name kid?” Vilsa insisted.

“Yoo Ricky. Call me Ricky, n-noona.” The kid replied with a small smile.

Vilsa smiled back and helped him up, “Go back to your class kid. Find me whenever you need help, okay?” and she ruffled his hair.

Ricky nodded and walked away, not before giving her a bow as a sign of thankful for her help. Once he’s out of her sight, her face turn to her usual poker face and gave the coldest glare to the three boys on the floor.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

Vilsa kicked one of them who tried to stand with a huff one last time. Right when she kicked the boy, Suho arrived at the scene. How he knew about the fight is beyond Vilsa mind. Suho saw her kicking the boy.

“Vilsa, stop!” Suho sternly said.

Vilsa stepped aside and glared at Suho, “Why the are you here?!”

“Doesn’t matter. Why are you fighting with three boys when you should be in the class?” Suho asked sternly.

“And what about you, Mister oh-so-angelic President?” Vilsa retorted.

“I came here when I received info about a fight. Never would I thought you will be engage in this fight. Have you ever not involves in fight?!” He questioned.

“Oh is that how you view me? Always causing trouble, engage in fight? Wow thank you very much. Nice to know I’m such a trouble maker!” Vilsa spat, highly offended.

“What? You are saying you aren’t when the evidence is clear?” Suho said, bewildered with the girl.

“ing check the CCTV before accusing me, !” Vilsa said, walking away from him not before angrily kicking the three boys lying in the floor.

“STOP KICKING THEM. WHY ARE YOU BEING SUCH A BRAT NOW?!” Suho yelled, shocked watching her kicking the boys.

“OH, NOW I’M A BRAT? WHAT NEXT? THUG? GANGSTER?” She yelled back.

“NICE TO KNOW YOU AKNOWLEDGE THAT YOURSELF!” Suho yelled, angry at her rude behaviour.

“Go to die, Joonmyeon.” Vilsa coldly spat and walked to the direction of the school’s clinic to get treatment.

Suho sighed. He looked at the boys sprawled on the floor and immediately recognized them as the thug of the school. He frowned and call for a teacher. When the teacher arrived, he was excuses from the scene so Suho made his way to the Student Body Room where all of the CCTV monitors in the school was placed.

Once arrived, he went in and took a seat. He went to the twentieth CCTV and watched the clip from 30 minutes ago. Suho watched clearly how the thugs surrounded the small boy and it looked likes they were bullying him. Later, Vilsa came and was punched after they have a talked.

A fight ensued next in which she easily knocked the thugs down. Once she’s done, Suho watched how she crouched down to the small boy and talked. Suho was stunned to see her smiled at the boy because it’s been awhile since he last saw her genuine smile. When she helped the poor boy up, Suho gasped as he finally saw his face. True to what Vilsa said, the boy really resembles her younger brother she used to have.

Once he understood the situation, he groaned. Oh god, I’ve misunderstand her and acted like a jerk to her. I need to apologize. He thought and stood up to head to the school’s clinic as he knew Vilsa will be there.

When he arrived there, he slowly opened the door and saw Vilsa lying on the bed with one of her hand on her eyes. Suho took a seat at the empty bed beside her.

“Sun Min, I came to apologize. I’ve watched the CCTV and I just know that you were just helping a boy from getting bullied.” He said, using Vilsa’s real name.

Vilsa moved her hand from her eyes and stared at the ceiling above. “ing too late for that, .”

“Look, I’m sorry and I really mean it. I didn’t know okay. And sorry, for calling you names.”

“I don’t give a damn ‘bout it.” She coldly spat.

“I-I saw the boy you helped. H-he resembles Sungjin so much...” Suho said, relieving his memory from their childhood.

Vilsa glared at him, “Don’t talk about my brother like nothing happened!”

Suho ignored her, “You helped the poor boy because he remind you to Sungjin isn’t it? 8 years has passed and you still can’t accept his death and hold grudge on me?”

“It has nothing to do with that and STOP acting like you care. YOU are the causes of my brother’s death! I will never forgive you for that, you murderer!” Vilsa spat angrily and walked out of the clinic leaving Suho alone.

Suho put her head in his palms, tears flowing down his cheeks. “It was an accident! I’m not a murderer, why did she hold such grudge to me? It wasn’t my fault...”

Meanwhile, Vilsa went out of the school and called her butler to pick her up. Once she entered her limousine, she gave instruction on where she wanted to go.

“Go to the graveyard please. I want to visit my brother. Before that, stop at a flower shop and buy me a bouquet of daisy.”

Her butler nodded and did as what she instructed. When they arrived, Vilsa stepped out of her limousine with a bouquet of daisy and headed to a special part of the cemetery for the Lee’s family.

When she saw one particular thomb stone, she went to it and put the daisy there and kneeled down.

“Sungjin-ah, Sun Min noona is here. I miss you, Sungjin-ah.” She said, a drop of tear unknowingly made its way down her left cheek with a sad smile.

She sat there, remembering her memory with her beloved baby brother. It wasn’t until dinner time that her butler called her to go home.


Ah, so dramatic. Between these 12 idiots, this couple has the deepest story of them all and i'm not sorry. Sorry, this chapter is not funny because this is how it is with Suho x Vilsa couple. Peace!