Chapter 3 - The Linguistic Couple [Kris and Kelly]

12 Idiots & 12 Brats

Please note that:

Black (the usual font) is Korean

Red is for Mandarin

Blue is for English


The next day during lunch, the school speaker made an announcement.

Attention SM High School seniors batch 2014, please check the News Board for information on what will you be doing for Year End Festival Performances. You can start planning what to do and train from now although you still have a year for that. Remember, perfection is what SM all about. Thank you and have a nice day.

“Aish I’m so used on watching the seniors performance for 4 years, I’ve forget that I’ll be doing it this year!” Liz grumbled.

“Stop whining and let’s go and check our names.” Jaemin said while standing up.

Right after the announcement was made, EXO immediately made their way to the News Board while XOXO was just about to go there.

YEAR END FESTIVAL LIST OF PERFORMERS.

Byun Baekhyun, Do Kyungsoo, Kim Jongdae and Lu Han

= Singing Performance (Boys)

The four boys high five each other because they had always knew their vocal fit with each others.

 

Im Jae Hee, Jung Jaemin, Kim Jongin, Kim Minseok, Lizzy Wen and Zhang Yixing

= Dance Performance (Mix)

“Oh, what the hell?! We have to do a performance with them?!” Xiumin questioned, unable to believe what he saw.

“Dammit how are we going to do this!” Kai groaned.

“I don’t know man. This is a disaster!” Lay spoke.

 

Ahn Yerin, Choi Minri, Li Hui Yi and Shim Jin Ah

= Singing Performance (Girls)

 

Kelly Brandon and Wu Yifan

= Duet Performance

 

Park Chanyeol and Song Chunghee

= Duet Performance

 

Cho Eunmi and Oh Sehun

= Intro Performance (Duo)

 

XOXO

= Third Last Performance

 

EXO

= Second Last Performance

 

EXOXOXO

= Closing Performance

 

Kim Joonmyeon and Lee Sun Min

= MC

 

Huang Zitao and Ng Ai Lin

= Responsible for decoration, theme, outfit, backstage. (Can recruit crew if needed)

EXO groaned and made a face at the thought collaborating with XOXO in lots of performance.

XOXO just arrived at the news board when they saw EXO crowding the place. Kris, being a giant was blocking the view from the petite girls.

Kelly scrunched up her nose in annoyance, “Yah Giant, move away!”

Kris knowing the voice fully well, turned around still blocking the view while looking down at her with a smirk, “What, midget can’t see properly? Oh I’m sorry for being too tall that you look so short here.”

you Kris! Move away face, I need to see that!” Kelly point at the barely seen notices board.

Sorry no can’t do! I love standing here anyway!” Kris simply said.

Move or I’ll kick your !” Kelly threatened.

Like your short leg can reach my !” Kris snorted, not bothered with the threat at all, said.

“ing hell, just freaking move away face!” Kelly snapped.

Kris not reacting even as much as a flinch replied, “No can’t do darling. I love annoyed you more than anything so try and get me to move if you can!”

Kelly smirked, “Is that a challenge because I had no problem in doing something. But you will regret this, Wufan!

Kris scoffed at her statement but soon the scoffed turned into a yelp of pain. Yes, Kris the face just ing yelp in pain. Why you ask? Because the great Kelly Brandon just kicked our poor guy on his family jewel. Yes, ouch indeed.

Thus, leaving Kris curling in pain on the floor. Kelly without mercy playfully kicked his arm with a smirked, “Told you, You’ll regret it!” and proceeded to search for her name.

3...

2...

1!

“NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! THIS DOES NOT JUST HAPPEN!!! WHY WOULD THE TEACHER PAIR ME WITH FACE!!!!!!” Kelly yelled out of frustration.

With a face as red as a tomato out of pure frustration, Kelly stomped to Kris who, well still curling on the floor mumbling something about not having the next heir of the Wu family and kicked poor Wu Yi Fan right on the stomach as if he’s some kind of a ball which almost, almost made Kris cried in pain.

“WU ING FAN WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO DO A DUET PERFORMANCE WITH YOU!” Kelly yelled on top of her lung.

I DON’T ING KNOW KELLY!!! AND WHY THE ARE YOU KICKING BOTH ON MY FAMILY JEWEL AND MY STOMACH! DO YOU THINK I’M A ING SOCCER BALL TO YOU?!” Kris bellowed at the damn girl. I mean, Kelly. Oh well.

I JUST LIKE KICKING YOU! GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!

“YES YOU ER JUST KICKED ME TWICE!!! AND IT’S HURT AS HELL!!!” Kris yet again screamed at Kelly.

LIKE I CARE!!!” Kelly yelled and stomped away to go to their suite.

Yes they had suite. One each for both groups. Hey they ARE the richest kids in school. There’s bound to be some inner spoil brat in them. So the suite isn’t really that surprising. Right? No? Oh well, le shrugged.


Just imagine the hangout room of F4 in the drama Boys over Flowers for their suite. I seriously am judging you if you haven’t watch it yet. Kidding. No but seriously it’s Boys over Flowers for goodness sake!