Chapter 1 - The Big Eater couple [Xiumin and Jaemin]

12 Idiots & 12 Brats

Jung Jaemin / Jaemin

https://kr.pinterest.com/pin/528469337504856649/

Kim Minseok / Xiumin


Jaemin walked alongside XOXO into the school hall while munching a Butter Choco Chip bread. It’s the first day of school but also the senior year for XOXO and EXO.

“Unnie, didn’t you eat before at home? Why are you eating again?” Eunmi asked seeing the oldest member of XOXO still eating.

“I did of course! Breakfast shall never be skipped as it’s the most important meal of the day!” But before Jaemin could continue, Liz sniggered at her.

“Pfftt, more like any meal time could never be skipped in your case!”

“Aish shut up Liz. Anyway, let me tell you something maknae. Girls always have a second stomach for dessert! This is my dessert after breakfast!” Jaemin said while showing them her bread.

“Who the hell said that?” Minri scoffed.

“More like, who the hell had dessert after breakfast?” Vilsa said.

“Duhh Jaemin unnie of course.” Yerin answered Vilsa.

“Yo Minri, its Krystal who said that okay. And I totally agree with her!” Jaemin proudly said after taking a bite of her bread.

On the other side of the hall, was EXO gathering around the locker just wasting time before class started. Suddenly, Xiumin smelled an aromatic smell that make him feels like in Food Heaven.

He turned around and saw XOXO was walking to the locker where they were hanging. Xiumin smirked as he saw his sworn enemies, Jaemin holding what looks like bread. Feeling hungry and bored, he decided to annoy Jaemin.

Xiumin made his way to Jaemin, “Emm what’s that delicious smell? Is it food?”

XOXO made a face at Xiumin and Jaemin scoffed at him, “Get the hell away from me hamster!”

“Now now, how can I, Kim Handsome Xiumin made the hell go away from you? Like, I could burn myself touching the hell you know.” Xiumin decided to play dumb.

Jaemin’s jaw dropped down at his statement, “What kind of ridiculous are you saying Mandu? Plus, Handsome and Xiumin looks ugly in one sentence!”

Xiumin just smile evilly, “You know what? It’s just a waste of my saliva talking to you so I’m just gonna grab the thing I wanted to take since earlier and go away.”

“What thing you wan-” Jaemin said halfway and once again dropped her jaw when Xiumin snatched her bread away from her and run away.

“Unnie... he just... took your-” Kelly tried to said by was cut by a screaming Jaemin.

“KIM ING UGLY XIUMIN GETS YOUR FAT OVER HERE AND GIVE ME BACK MY BREAD YOU ER!!!”

Xiumin laughed evilly. EXO was shocked with the sudden screamed and looked at XOXO. They snickered when he saw Xiumin running away.

When Xiumin was running past EXO, he managed to say, “See ya in class guys. Gotta save my !” and zoomed away to who know where.

EXO chuckled at their oldest hyung. Jaemin then trailed behind Xiumin not long after him while cursing at him loudly. The other student who watched just chuckled as they witnessed what they called ‘adorable’ scene.

“ING BAOZI! JUST BECAUSE YOU’RE A SOCCER PLAYER, DOESN’T MEAN YOU CAN RUN AWAY FROM ME! OH HELL NO IT’S MY FOOD YOU BASTARD!” Jaemin screamed at Xiumin.

Xiumin grinned evilly, “AINT YOURS ANYMORE. IT’S MINE AND IT’S MY RESPONSIBILITY TO FINISH THIS, !”

“DON’T YOU DARE YOU !” Jaemin yelled back.

“OH IT’S THAT A CHALLENGE?! WATCH ME!” Xiumin said and turned his head to show her that he was eating the bread. “OHMYGOD THIS IS SO DELICIOUS! THANK YOU FOR THE FOOD JAE UGLY MIN!”

Jaemin fumed at the sight. While she was chasing her, she saw a boy holding a can drink that hasn’t been opened yet. She smirked as a bulb light up in her mind. She snatched the drink from the boy leaving the boy gasping at his now empty hand.

“I’ll pay you back! My name is Jaemin, a senior. Member of XOXO! Find me later for the compensation, OKAY?!” She said to him while trying to catch up with Xiumin.

Once she’s got a good look on Xiumin, she aimed for his head. Then she threw the can drink at her target, hitting Xiumin square on the head.

“ARGH!!!” and Xiumin fell down on the pavement.

Jaemin ran towards Xiumin. Once she arrived in front of him, she crouched down and smirked triumphantly at him. “Good thing I play netball, don’t you think? It hit you right on your ugly head!”

Jaemin took her bread from Xiumin’s grasp and walked happily to their class. Oh yeah, EXO and XOXO is in one class.

Xiumin hissed in pain and rubbed his head to feel the bump on his head. “Damn girl. She threw a ing can drink on me?! Urgh nevermind! I still got this can drink for free.” and he started standing up to head to his class like nothing had happened before.


First chapter up!

Feel free to subscribe!

Comment are much loves!