Chapter 7

Hidden War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"..You're s.a.l.t.y"

-Park Chorong

 

 

After finishing their schedule, EXO jump out from the van and straight to the dorm, they are all torn out after a packed schedule.

"I'm tired!" shout Baekhyun,

"I'm sleepy~" Lay yawning,

"Washroom is mine" said D.O before he the light.

"Damn, what the actual.. f.." uttered Baekhyun, they all stunned with their dorm.

"Welcome home" they friendly waving and throw them an angelic smile. 

Apink.

"What are you doing here?" asked Suho weirdly, he then realize a camera is filming. "Don't tell me.."

"Yes leader, if you think we finished shooting EXOPink Daily, you're wrong" said Eunji cheerful "I don't know either this situation will turn out like this" she uttered slowly.  

Sehun and Kai looking at each other and sigh. "You're kidding me"

 

"Anyone have any idea what to do?" asked Xiumin. They gathered in the living room.

Suddenly Bomi got an idea "Who's hungry?" 

They exchanged look. "Actually we are and we have plan to order chicken outside but it turn to this.." said Chen, telling them that the order is canceled.

"Then we should order something to eat isn't? so we can immediately wrap" Kai giving an idea. 

"Ah, that's not fun. How about we cook something by ourselves" said Hayoung a bit excited.

"Really? Should us?" Sehun continued, he looking at her with playing eyes. After looking at Sehun, Hayoung back off and spirit gone, he interrupt her joy. Sehun curved a smile, it's fun to , he thought. 

"Cooking is not bad, we have Eunji, Bomi and Chorong unnie as our best chef" said Naeun.

"Then EXO would be.." Suho looking at the member "D.O.. is there anyone else?"

"What do you mean hyung? I can cook" said Chanyeol, no one is challenging him but he felt like that, besides he want to be more than Jung Eunji. Eunji rolling her eyes with Chanyeol immature attitude. He thinks he can awesome her? She don't think so. 

"Okay, then the third person would be.. Lay" said Suho, he eyeing Lay. 

"Sorry hyung, my hand is not in a good condition today" said Lay and shows his injured arm. Suho nodded as he looking for someone else to replace him.

"If you don't want the kitchen burned, don't look at me or even think of me" said Kai and smiled like a child. 

He scoffed "I know that, you're banned already Kim Jongin" he can't think anymore "Okay, I'm in then"

"You can cook?" asked Chorong and looking down on him.

"You're curious? I'll show you" he took off the sweater before the six of them went into the kitchen. 

"I want to join!" said Baekhyun as he raised his hand.

"You can't! Six people is more than enough" said Bomi, badly refuse Baekhyun to join them after the tragedy in the male washroom. 

Baekhyun approach her "We have camera that record everything here, you want me to tell the world what happened to you before? I'm so glad to reveal it"

She frowned and make a face "Suit yourself" she throw the apron to him brutally meanwhile he smile in satisfaction.

 

Bomi, Chorong and Eunji wearing an apron as they discussing tonight menu. 

"Jajangmyun, tteokbeokki and soup, it's the menu for tonight" said Bomi to the guys. 

"Are you ordering us right now? This is our house, our kitchen, our stove and our rule" said Baekhyun like a master. 

"Okay, then cook everything without us" said Bomi and they spun around.

"Fine, let's cook that" said Baekhyun and rolled his eyes, surrender with girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter