Chapter 4

Hidden War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

"what should I called this. A favor?"

-Baekhyun

 

Maybe she was in hurry till she forgot to check if she entered the right washroom. Bomi hit her head lightly.

In other side Baekhyun laughing like an insane guy "YAH this is so funny! How come you didn't realize that you entered a MALE washroom?" he teased and raised the male words. "Probably you have a bad eye sight?"

"I'm in hurry! that's why.." she lowered her voice and decided to immediately leave the washroom but failed as Baekhyun closed her way, preventing her from leaving.

"Yah what are you doing? I need to immediately leave" she hissed and in hurry to exit the room.

He smirked. "No you can't"

"Why? if you're trying to create some mess, I beg you not here" she walks again but he closed her way. 

They exchanged looks. "Why? You scared that a guy would come in? Okay I help you" he reached the door knob at the back with his hand, and locked the door. 

She gasped, "What are you doing? You want to die?" 

"Not really. I'm just want to play something interesting" he evilly smiled.

"Byun Baekhyun I'm serious over here, we have to keep our image good. If you not give a damn on your image I don't really mind but mine, I have to take care of my image like my life"

"Ahh that's fairy idol image?" he acknowledge. He just can't stop hold his playful face in front of her. It's like the other image of Baekhyun, it's creepy for Bomi to looks him like this. "Actually, you can leave this place in peace but with a condition"

She laughed "Condition? Yah I had been enter and leave washroom at least trillion times in my whole life and what the hell are you talking about? Condition? Nonsense" she sighed and rolled her eyes. 

"I want-" Baekhyun paused as he heard someone is talking in one of the washroom.

"Arh.. it feels nice now" a voice of a middle aged guy uttered after he flushed the toilet. 

They are taken back as Baekhyun immediately walks and try to figured out which room the guy was in. 

Suddenly one of the door is almost fully open but Baekhyun immediately push it till it closed again. Meanwhile Bomi is in the high rate of nervous, she felt sweat on her forehead before tapping it with the back of her hand. 

"YAH WHO ARE YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" guy inside the room shouting in mad. 

Baekhyun laughed soundlessly and he thinks he is going to faint anytime because this scene is too funny for him to bear. 

"Baekhyun, I don't care what you want to do, I'm leaving" she walks from her track but her hand grabbed by Baekhyun. She sigh "Yah seriously? What you want me to do, poor that ahjussi" she whispered so the guy inside the washroom wouldn't hear her voice and recognize her.

"I just want you to do something. I'm not sure what should I called this. A favor? I think so.. but not accurate, what should I called it.. hm"

"Stop it I don't care. What on earth suddenly you asked for my help?" she frowning and still looks in urge to leave because currently someone had turn the front door knob and even knocked it for many times. 

"W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter