Chapter 1

Hidden War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

"Look at them, how come they are an idol?"

- Byun Baekhyun

 

SBS Waiting Room, Inkigayo

 

EXO had already wear themselves an outfit for their songs today on stage. Today is the special Inkigayo for charity where the popular idols performing on stage included BTS, Super Junior, Sistar, Beast, Apink, EXO and more. The nine of them are waiting for their turn and while waiting, some of them are playing with phone, stretching, listening to song while Sehun the maknae is watching TV where the on-stage performance is on it.

After the performance from SECRET finished, the other group walking on the stage but that time the screen are showing the MCs who is Kwanghee, Kim Yoojung and Yoseob. He could hear a scream and shout from the audiences from the waiting room but he wasn't sure who is that group on the stage, he have a male group in his mind because the fan's shout is quite loud. 

Sehun crossed his arms against his chest and it makes he looks cool there, with that black coat outfit, up style blonde hair and cool serious face. His popular image that make everyone wonder if he is EXO real maknae because their leader looks more like the youngest, who is Suho.

His eyes is focusing on the screen and hoping that the next performance could turn him on to perform on stage but after the camera move to the stage, Sehun's expression turn from bright to dull. He deeply sighed. 

"Like there is no other girl group other than them" he whispered and could be he is the only one who heard it.

He felt a pat on his shoulder and the person stand beside him after "What are you doing? Ya~ why do you look so unhappy?" asked Suho and smiled just after he examined the maknae's expression.

"Look who is performing" he lazily said and point his index finger to the screen.

Suho raise an eyebrow and shifted his eyes to the LCD TV and then, a sigh come out from his mouth along with a same expression as Sehun. "I understand you" he shook his head and spun around to the members "Everyone gather, we are next" he announced, with that everyone obeyed. One by one handed their phone to their manager.

"Waa, it's Apink, why with that white outfit?" asked Chanyeol after everyone gathered in front of the TV.

"It's look like.." Xiumin didn't finished his line.

"witch" Kai continued.

Everyone nodded in agree. 

If other male groups would said that Apink looks like a princess or fairy on white outfit, meanwhile EXO would be different from it. Like always.

"Look at them, how come they are an idol? They not even dance in sync" said Baekhyun and clicked his tongue, "Bomi sounded like a duck too" he shook his head.

They chuckled with Baekhyun's aggressive word.

"I heard they bring back many trophies in their latest comeback, that LUV song" said Lay as he putting on their mic along with the other members after given by the workers.

D.O mouth slightly agape "Really?"

"Just luck" Chen laughed, "What if we were there competing with them?"

"We would won" said Baekhyun with a poker face "99%"

"Yah, didn't 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter