Chapter 2

Hidden War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2 

"They are the least good-looking" - Hayoung

 

SBS Waiting Room, Inkigayo

 

Apink grab for some drink in the waiting room and everyone sat on their chair. They performed two songs on stage just now, No No No and LUV but it's enough to make them tired and torn out. They waiting in the waiting room until they will be called again for the ending stage that gathered all idols on stage.

"Uwah look at this, fans support! And a cake!" Bomi excitedly screaming and walks to the lunch boxes and an ice-cream cake. She examining the lunch box that consists Korean food and it makes she hungrier even more. Bomi  her lips and smiling like a craving kids.

Chorong approached her and peeking all the stuff "Cake? Who's birthday today?" then she took a sip of her drink.

"No one's birthday, fans just being so sweet" Eunji said smiling.

Namjoo was moved with the fans gifts "Wa~ it's so pretty"

"Look! Sehun made a mistake!" suddenly the maknae Hayoung loudly voice out and it makes everyone's attention on her. She currently is pointing her index finger to the screen and a satisfied expression on her face. "Unnie, unnie did you see that? Did you? Did you?" she excitedly asking for several times meanwhile the members looking at her weirdly.

"Yah, Hayoung what's going on with you?" asked Naeun, then she shifted her gaze to the members again with a what-the-hell-happen-to-this-youngest face.

Hayoung sighed "Unnie, I just saw Sehun made a mistake on stage! Don't you remember last time he teased me because I got wrong position on stage, now karma is leading. I'll back" she smiling evilly and place the paper cup on the table.

Chorong shook her head "You shouldn't care about them, we shouldn't care. How dare they called us ducks who turned to swans but still doesn't look pretty?" she heave an annoying sighed "I should've teach them with my hapkido" she grasped to the paper cup until the cup dented, she grinned her teeth.

"I got pissed too unnie, Eunji showed off her grumpy face.

Bomi lifted up the cake and placed it on the main table where the members gathered "Let's not give a damn to that guys, let's just celebrate something with the cake today!" 

They all smiling and standing around the cake, faces looking so bright than ever. Naeun clasped her hands together.

"But.. what we are going to celebrate today?" Namjoo asking with a blank face because obviously it's no one's birthday today.

"Hmm.." Bomi is thinking.

"Yah, never mind, we can congrats ourselves for our hard work today!" Eunji shouted to the members.

Everyone seems to be agreed and clapped their hands.

"Wah, who's birthday is today?"

There were taken back with a guy's voice that suddenly interrupted.

"Hoya-ah!" Eunji called and they bowed and greet to each other.

Apink and Infinite used to live in the same apartment and no wonder why they seems to be not awkward to each other, they once in the same reality show before.

"No, we received a cake from fans and decided to celebrate our hard work today" said Chorong and warmly smiled.

Hoya nodded "Oh really, have a nice celebration then, I'll leave first" according to the stage schedule Infinite will perform after EXO so he decided to excuse himself. Both groups have a busy schedule so Apink and Hoya admit that they didn't greet each other for a long time.

All of them nodded "Hwaiting for your stage!" Hayoung cheered.

He chuckled and leaving after they exchanged a hand wave.

"Hoya oppa looking so cool and handsome" said Hayoung, they smiled.

"Oh? not EXO?" Namjoo teased, because Hayoung used to give compliment almost to all boy groups that exist.

She rolled her eyes "I don't think so, they are the least good looking, if one day I saw them without make up maybe no one on earth would recognize them, like ever" Hayoung said seriously.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter