Chapter 6

Hidden War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 6

"Holy mother of macaroni, Hayoung and Sehun are dating?

-Unknown

 

As the van parked, it means Apink had arrive the place they don't really want to be at, SM building. They jump off from the van and staring on the high building. 

"Welcome to SM Entertainment everyone" said Namjoo and they looks at each other. 

Chorong sighed "Okay, let's get in. The sooner we start, the sooner it end" she asked the rest of the girls to walk first, when they already leave her behind she whispered "I wish" before finally followed them. 

When they got in, they had a tour from one of SM staff. There are so much that they see and got overwhelmed with BoA and Girls Generation giant size of poster, idols that inspired them a lot. 

"Beautiful" said Bomi mesmerized by f(x) poster. She stared on it and imagined herself as one of f(x) member "Just if it's real.. but wait-" suddenly something passed by her mind "surely I'll bump to Baekhyun everyday right? What a nightmare. I'm sorry f(x), my fate with Apink but I always love you" she chuckled. 

Smile all over Eunji's face as she was so happy to see the old album from SM Entertainment such as Shinhwa, BoA, H.O.T and more, suddenly it's EXO album. She smirked "I'll beat you guys" 

After a tour, they dragged to EXO's training room where the first shooting of EXOPink Daily will be at. "This is their training room, suit yourself Apink. By the way, I'm your fan" she whispered before leave them. 

Apink smiled and walking in. Everyone waiting for them including the staff and EXO. They then stand beside each other, not even made any eye-contact.

"Hi, everyone. I'm happy for the first shooting of EXOPink daily, first of all let me introduce myself. My name is-" he stood up, repairing his sunglass, fixing that fake blonde hair and like a diva he introduce himself. "My name is Lee Ji Ho. I repeat, Lee Ji Ho BUT-" he walking closer to them. "Never ever call me Ji Ho, please everyone call me, Jiji, Diva Jiji" he said as he throw his wooly scarf to the back. 

Naeun and Eunji look at each other. "Are you sure she is our PD-nim?" asked Naeun.

"I think so, she is actually 'he' don't you get it wrong. He gonna eat you" replied Eunji.

"Understand?" he asked and everyone nodded. "Tsk tsk" he show his finger left and right saying no. "This is not the reaction that I want. In front of me is an awesome kpop idol, make me feel the heat and popularity my dear. Are you understand?"

"YES MA'AM" they answer but then they asking each other if it's right. Ma'am? He is a guy!

"Ma'am? It should be sir indeed" said Kyungsoo to them.

"But look at him, he is like the best diva and he is wearing pink scarf, can't you see? and he even cat-walking" said Xiumin slowly so Jiji wouldn't listen to them. 

Jiji clapped his hand with the hand fan. "Oh My Gosh, it's my first time someone would call me ma'am, I appreciate that girls, boys. I love you even more" he spun and sit on his chair. Meanwhile Apink and EXO looking at each other confusedly, they don't know there are someone like this working as PD. Jiji crossed his leg and fan himself. "Okay, do you know why both of you are chosen in this reality show?" 

They shook their head. 

"Because, after a few survey I just found you are the most suitable one for my project. EXO is popular around the Asia, even the world and Apink captivating most of the guy in Korea so I don't have to think longer. All you have to do is easy ladies and gentleman. You guys just have to spend your weekend together"

Apink and EXO look at each other with a 'what?the?actual?f-? no!way!

"What? Actually we-" Suho and Chorong is about to explain how busy they are every weekend so they can't make them like this but not after their word stopped by Jiji.

"Okay, you guys ready? The first episode start now, action!" 

Blank. 

Jiji sighed "Mr. Suho and and Miss Chorong, as the leader you're automatically the host okay? Okay, ready, action!" he clapped his hand with the fan.

Both leader was taken back. 

"Erm, er- anyeonghaseyo I'm Suho and we're EXO, you're watching us in.. EXOPink Daily..' he stuttered.

Chorong trying to gain some confident and start her speech, "Anyeonghaseyo I'm Park Chorong, and we're Apink, nice to meet you and nice to meet EXO" her gaze shifted to Suho. She raise her eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter