Chapter 3

Hidden War
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

I'm your senior - Jeong Eunji

 

After Inkigayo finished, Inkigayo's staff and the artist celebrate a small party held in the hotel nearby for their successful event. Just a simple drink and light serving food.

Apink and EXO sitting quite far from each other which was a relieved for the both groups. 

"Oh man, hyung, I can't believe that crazy girl dirty my coat. It was an expensive coat! That coat price is two months of my payment, maybe more" Sehun sighed, just after his coat got dirty because of Hayoung, he got a full shocked and so blank, he not believed that it's even happen. He told their manager that he got a piece of cake fell on his coat and thank God their manager bought it so he could get another spare coat. 

"Who told you to annoyed her?" Xiumin said and smile.

Sehun rolled his eyes, "Because that's how we used to be. I think my life is incomplete before I made she mad" he slightly smiled.

D.O smiled "Why is it sound so romantic?"

"What hyung~ you sound so cheesy and annoying" uttered Sehun and he drink up his drink, his face change to serious back.

 

||||||||||||||||

 

Chorong laughed "Seriously Hayoung ah~ I don't know you're this naughty"

Bomi finished her laugh "But how Sehun react to what you've done?" she asked curiously.

"You should see his face unnie! His face is like 'OH MY GOD my sponsored 100K USD coat!" said Hayoung, laughing.

Eunji shook her head "You're so bad maknae" she paused "But still congratulations" laughed.

Everyone chuckling slowly at their place.

Suddenly Bomi feels uneasy "Uhh, I need to go to the toilet" her face looks so terrible. Maybe she ate a lot tonight, digestion problem.

"I'll follow, I want to take a hot drink"

The other members nodded and Eunji and Bomi excused themselves.

 

||||||||||||||||

 

"Ahh~" Bomi hold on her stomach and looking down.

Eunji laugh out loud as if Bomi just made a joke when she saw  Bomi's face "Yah, you looks so ugly" laugh again.

Bomi slightly hit Eunji's shoulder "You make my confident going rapidly down" she paused after she found a toilet "I got it, you go first, don't wait--" she said in pain because of stomach ache "--for me" she continued.

"Eii, okay okay, goodluck!"

"Shut up" Bomi ran into the toiled meanwhile Eunji chuckling as she made her way to the place where drink was prepared for the idols.

Bomi enter the toilet in rush and found a different atmosphere in the toilet but why should she care? She is in emergency. She push hardly a door and immediately got inside.

 

||||||||||||||||

 

Eunji walking around in the cafe looking for a good hot drink for her tonight. "Hmm, hot chocolate of hot coffee? hot chocolate or hot coffee?" she wondering and asking herself alone. Her finger point out to chocolate and coffee drink. "Both taste so good...." she sighed. "Hot coffee.. hot coffee. hot chocolate.. This drive me insane" after a few seconds of thinking she decided to go on hot chocolate" she reach out a cup and about to punch the hot chocolate till someone is about to do the same, their cup clashed to each other. She is about to let the 'someone' punch it first but suddenly changed her mind after realize the person was. 

"Can't you be more polite?" she brutally asking.

He scoffed "You're so slow, who need fifteen minutes to decide what to drink?" said Chanyeol arrogantly.

Eunji manly, gangster-ly placed her hand on her small waist. Both didn't move their cup which means both don't want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter