It couldn't be too bad, right?

What Is Fate?

“Hanbin-ah, Wh-what are you doing here…with her?” Jieun froze. Why, why out of all people that could appear,  did it have to be her? The cause of all of her problems. 

 

“I-I was just leaving…” Jieun walked as quickly as she could, but not before hearing HyeSung whisper in an angry voice.

 

“I’ll deal with you later.”

 

***************

 

Jieun ran as quickly as she could to the girl’s bathroom. She locked her self in a stall, and slid against the door. She couldn't believe what she just did. Did she really think that hanging out with her bully’s boyfriend was the best idea?? Did she think that HyeSung wouldn’t find out, or wouldn’t mind? She swore she must have gone insane. 

 

She texted Minah that she really needed someone to talk to, and lucky for her it was just about to be lunch time. Minah texted her back saying that she was on her way and had already informed Minho that the two needed some ‘girl time’. 

 

When Minah arrived, Jieun explained to her exactly what happened, starting at the beginning of Advanced Dance Class, up until what HyeSung whispered to her before she left. 

 

“Oh god Jieun, why out of all people do you start to crush on, does it have to be HyeSung’s boyfriend??” Minah complained.

 

“Crush on??” The angered voice rumbled through the bathroom, as the two friends, who were just chatting, turned to find a fuming HyeSung, and her tow little followers standing on either of her sides. 

 

She began to walk angrily towards them, as they retreated backwards. 

 

She laughed incredulously, “Do you honestly think that Hanbin would feel anything towards an hideous, dull, and low life person like you? You wish.” HyeSung scoffed as the two girls found their backs up against the wall, with nowhere to escape. 

 

HyeSung then turned to the two behind her, and just when Jieun and Minah thought that they were done for her for now, she turned back to them, with two bottles of milk in her hands. She walked up to them, lifted the bottles over their heads, and then drained it on top of them. 

 

Minah shrieked, while Jieun stood there with her eyes closed, waiting for the moment the bottle would finally be empty. She felt terrible that she had dragged Minah into her problem; She didn't expect something like this to happen to Minah, or else she wouldn't have told her.

 

“Now you,” HyeSung said as she shoved her finger into Jieun’s shoulder. “If I find you next to my boyfriend again, I will really deal with you.” She scoffed and then turned to leave. 

 

Jieun immediately turned to Minah to make sure she was alright. “Minah-yah, are you okay? I’m sorry, i didn't mean to drag you in like this. I really didn't think—“ She was cut off.

 

“Yah, stop apologizing. It wasn't you who dropped the milk on me. I just feel bad that you have to deal with her.” The two ranted to each other about their bully as they cleaned themselves up. They went to their locker and changed back into their regular clothing. 

 

Minah and Jieun split up when the bell signaling the end of lunch rang. Minah walked to her next class, while Jieun decided to take the rest of the day off.

 

It’s been a really stressful day and she needed to take some time to relax. She walked out of the side door, where she had to walk through the soccer field to get to the main streets. 

 

“I think you’re going the wrong way” “Yeah, I’m pretty sure its too cold to have class outside.” 

 

‘Oh god, why out of all the times for him to see me, does it have to be now?’ She groaned to her self before speeding up her walking.

 

“Hey! Hey slow down!” She was met with two panting boys standing in front of her, blocking her way. 

 

She took in a deep breath and looked up at the two.

 

“Hey, are you like deaf? You made me run so muchhhh!!” Bobby whined while pouting at her. Jieun couldn't help but stifle a laugh, Bobby reminded her of a little puppy.

 

When Bobby heard her little giggle, he flashed her the biggest smile she’d ever seen. 

 

“Why are you ditching school? You don’t seem like that type of person…” Jieun turned her attention to the other boy standing in front of her; The reason she’s even ditching school in the first place.

 

“ I don’t really feel in the mood to pay attention in class.” She replied quietly while keeping her eyes on the ground. 

 

 “Really? That’s how we were feeling too. We were just about to go get some bubble tea and walk around. And now we have a new addition” Bobby laughed, threw his arm around Jieun’s shoulder and pulled her along with him. 

 

Hanbin stood staring at his best friend dumbfounded. How he managed to be so friendly and comfortable with every person, he’ll never know. Hanbin quickened his pace and reached the other two. 

 

Jieun couldn’t even refuse. It’s not like she had anywhere else to go. If she went home, she’d have to explain to her mother why she had come home early, and she didn't want to have to make up a lie. She also didn't feel like walking around the city alone, so she went along with the two boys. 

 

It couldn't be too bad, right? 

 

******************************

Hi guys :) hehe update in the middle of the week. I never realised how hard it is to actually develope these stories; hopefully i'll get better at it :)

Anyways, what do you guys think about it so far? Please comment and tell me what you think :D And like always, your present ^-^ :

 

 

Errmy gawwd, his dam smile is too freaking much to handle!!

 

Until next time :D