2: Prepare

The Songs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

June, 9th 2015

Her very first public appearance with Joong ki was started with the talk between her and her boys. The males encouraged her with all their worth to make her agree to accompany Joong ki to his very first movie premier as the lead actor. She listen their reasons but she didn’t think that was the best decision for them.

God knows how much she wants to but could not. Even though it’s all happened in the past, she prefers to stay hidden, she didn’t want anyone knows about her previous job. Jae rim said there’s nothing to be ashamed of doing what she’s used to do. Although he is strongly disagree at first, but after some time he can see why she enjoys working at the night club, despite the obvious working hours.

Minho is a different story.

At that time, he despises her first choice of career; he believes it’ll give a negative impact to theirs. Ji hyo argue that she’ll do her job secretly, no one from their social circle will ever found out. Not meeting a win-win way out for both, Minho loses his cool and yelled at her.

She is stunned shock and leaved without a word.

Ji hyo was angry at him for not having a faith in her and he is too prideful to say how he truly felt; he didn’t want her in that kind of environment, working as a dj isn’t dangerous, but the environment is. Call him conservative or ist or anything, he just can’t see a woman, -let alone the one he’s growing up with, the woman he cared deeply-, working late night and going back at the crack of dawn. Minho will never forgive himself if something bad happen to her. He opted for the easy way out and said her job will destroy everything they bled and sweat for. 

After their parent’s death, he shut himself off the world, being the perfect definition of human ice cube. He didn’t like any kind of physical contact and didn’t speak much. His siblings tried to break through his wall, but he pushes them back. Only when they moved back to Korea and pursue career as singer did he change bit by bit. But then, a month of cold shudder and the ever present tension with her is long enough for him to cool down and assessed how cold he acts toward his siblings.

She finally gave in to his request, quitting as a dj and work at their aunt’s coffee shop. Ji hyo told them she quit, followed by a heart to heart talk with the youngest and everything’s is back like it used to be, with them being closer than before. Right after the talk and the air is clear, Minho realized he take them for granted. He’ll be damned if he continues acts like he doesn’t care and determined to change for the better. His guards is still up whenever he’s in public bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter